Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM (52633 Views)

Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person / Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) / Charles Okocha And Angela Okorie In Loved Up Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by tollyboy5(m): 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
ukaface:
Obey, as in submissive wife.

Hope the man would obey too,it goes both ways right?

Oooohhh........There's nothing like submissive husband right
I wrote something similar on my WhatsApp status of recent. Wife are not meant to be submissive to husband and husband showing love.
Husband are to respect their wife and wife show love. The aspect of women submitting shows they have nothing to offer apart from sex and men showing love try to please women with everything.
Ive said it several times that our ancestor did not really do well with some tradition.
Some girl I've met want me to please their broke ass to prove my self. It look dumb to me but I see many guys do what I've refuse to do. God help our mentality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by OdenKelechi(m): 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
Looool...baba couldn't even force her to say it. He knows better
Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by igboamakaaa: 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:
White people will always be sincere
She can't obey someone who is her last born mate na

My question is:
God created Adam n Eve white, where did we now see dis black skin dat has reflect in our heart

If we have answer to ds question let's start solving our problems from there.....

Adam and eve were not white.

A Black man can become white through bleaching, skin diseases and even acute leprosy (as noted in the bible that turns People's skin to milk colour).

A white man cannot become black through any means whatsoever, even though he exposes himself under the sun 24/7, his skin will only get burnt and redden.

A black man can beget a white child due to a melanin deficiency. But a white man cannot beget a black child because he and his spouse dont have the genetics to produce menalin in the first place. One cannot give what he doesn't have.

The question that should be easier to get an answer would be how did the white man come about?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by chumome(m): 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
Is this real abi a movie?
Cos it looks � like the movie WEDDING PARTY
Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by Kemimarch16(f): 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2020
This the reason why u need to marry someone you share the same culture with
Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by tollyboy5(m): 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2020
Sososo:
why not, if she is not ready to submit why go into marriage? Anyways she married a toyboy
What do mean by submission. So husband are not meant to submit? Let's stop all this kind of mentality submission is meant for broke women . understanding is key not submission

1 Like

Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
Timi141:
Nigerians gan sef, which one is to love and obey?

Marriage is not slavery oo. It is to love and cherish. If you are looking for unconditional love and obedience you better get a dog.

Seriously, what is the use of marrying someone that won't challenge you and make you grow into a better person. You'll just put a yes man in your house.
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by JAWBONE(m): 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2020
I thought this was a movie o. Haha...anyways i hope it ended well

1 Like

Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by Minjim: 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
Timi141:

Marriage is not slavery oo. It is to love and cherish. If you are looking for unconditional love and obedience you better get a dog.

Seriously, what is the use of marrying someone that won't challenge you and make you grow into a better person. You'll just put a yes man in your house.

Obey before complain !
Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by Minjim: 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2020
tollyboy5:

What do mean by submission. So husband are not meant to submit? Let's stop all this kind of mentality submission is meant for broke women . understanding is key not submission
The wife that submitted totally ended up being killed by her pastor husband

4 Likes

Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
She's a white woman and knows it's not her duty to obey but to love and respect.
Nairaland guys will laugh and yab the man. But had it been a black lady, they'll start heaping curses on their ancestors who didn't allow themselves be enslaved and taken to America on a ship!

7 Likes

Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by shaybebaby(f): 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
Me thinks she was teasing him and he knew it for what it was. Probably a shared joke between them.
That said, that "obey" part is a no-no for me.
Democratic unions all the way, marriage of the couple, by the couple and for the couple. Bound by the same terms and conditions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by medolab90(m): 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nairaland guys hope una dey see? cheesy
Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by lielbree: 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
Sososo:
why not, if she is not ready to submit why go into marriage? Anyways she married a toyboy

Exactly! Its a free world. Michael was not forced to marry her. She's allowed to have a toyboy. Michael is her bìtch! Trophy husband. Its a free world.

1 Like

Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by Bellotelli: 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:

My question is:
God created Adam n Eve white, where did we now see dis black skin dat has reflect in our heart

If we have answer to ds question let's start solving our problems from there.....
How did u know Adam and Eve were whites
Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by ImaIma1(f): 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
Kobicove:
That's why it's always advisable to marry someone with whom you share some cultural affinity undecided

See why Nigerian guys will still come back and swallow their words and marry the Nigerian ladies they so bad mouthed and criticized...especially those ones on this forum. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by ImaIma1(f): 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
Timi141:

I thought the vows were to love and to cherish. I don't know who sent the Pastor

2 Likes

Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by tollyboy5(m): 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
Chii59:
She's a white woman and knows it's not her duty to obey but to love and respect.
Nairaland guys will laugh and yab the man. But had it been a black lady, they'll start heaping curses on their ancestors that didn't allow themselves be enslaved and taken to America on a ship!
Don't mind premitive men looking for intimacy gadgets. But our women share the same mentality how could you see yourself fit for husband when you don't have certificate or handwork or some little working business all you do is snap and slay and open legs for highest bidders.
I'm enjoying jobless ladies like that sha. But the mentality is very bad!

1 Like

Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by Kobicove(m): 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
LadySarah:

Cc:Ishilove, pocochantas, they have started shifting the goal post. It snt team Foreign girls anymore.

Lol.

Are you sure you're quoting the right person.

I have never in my life whether on Nairaland or elsewhere encouraged a Nigerian to marry a foreign lady!

1 Like

Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
tollyboy5:

Don't mind premitive men looking for intimacy gadgets. But our women share the same mentality how could you see yourself fit for husband when you don't have certificate or handwork or some little working business all you do is snap and slay and open legs for highest bidders.
I'm enjoying jobless ladies like that sha. But the mentality is very bad!
This is not about joblessness but the wordings on the wedding vow. Why is a woman required to obey while the man isn't?
Love and respect should be replaced with obedience and submission. A lot of young men are obsessed with submission. And only a slave is required to obey, no questions asked.
Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2020
lielbree:

Exactly! Its a free world. Michael was not forced to marry her. She's allowed to have a toyboy. Michael is her bìtch! Trophy husband. Its a free world.
See as e dey pain you. Is he complaining?

1 Like

Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by 12inchess: 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
Abeg. What has the west got to teach us about marriage in Africa Can you tell me? 50 percent of marriages in U.S end up of in divorce. Marriage success for them is worse than flipping a coin. Yet they know how to demarket our own system and feel their media can teach us about marriage? GTFOH.

Yes "to love and to obey" that is how we do it down here, if she doesn't like that should go and marry a white man. But they skipped the part where the man say "to always provide" abi. angry

In Nigeria the divorce rate is less than 1%. Granted a lot of people are suffering and smiling but don't forget that in Nigeria, there is no social system to cater for the children in a divorce

PLEASE LEAVE OUR SYSTEM FOR US. It must have been working to be 1% divorce rate. The marriage vows are reflective of our culture. Chikena. 1% to 50 % is a HUGE difference.

1 Like

Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by LadySarah: 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
Kobicove:

Are you sure you're quoting the right person.

I have never in my life whether on Nairaland or elsewhere encouraged a Nigerian to marry a foreign lady!

It wasn't for you. Sorry.
Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by GreyLaw(m): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:

My question is:

There is a lot you need to know. Please go and find out the meaning of Adam. Adam was not created White. it is genetically impossible for White to produce black. Black can give rise to every other colour.

For your information: Adam is not a name. it is a description. It means RED EARTH. Now reason this fact and you'll find out Adam's colour was dark.

Enjoy your day.
Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by wildikeman(m): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
Sirmwill:
cheesy
Mrs Angela cannot follow Nigerian terms of marriage na...
We know the meaning of that laughter cheesy
It means Michael is the one that will be doing breakfast for the kids,doing their laundry,taking them to school,coming back home to sweep the whole house,wash toilet,mop the rooms,sweep the whole house again,cook breakfast for Angela and then dinner for the Kids then Wake up Angela to come and eat cheesy cheesy

Who is feeling me? cheesy

What kids..she's past that already ...na so my guy become potential American citizen
Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by Ijaya123: 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
iswallker:

We assume they are white since the event didn't take place in my village.

Who is we?
Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by Folanipekun(m): 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
Obey ko, Sunny Ade ni
Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by lielbree: 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
Chii59:

See as e dey pain you. Is he complaining?

Pain me say wetin happen? As a woman I find it empowering. When men marry their grand daughter because they have money, why can't a woman do say?
Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by AnthonyAk(m): 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:

My question is:

Jush cause you have data dosent mean you should be spewing rubbish. If you hate ur skin you can always do the needful.
Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
lielbree:

Pain me say wetin happen? As a woman I find it empowering. When men marry their grand daughter because they have money, why can't a woman do say?
I feel ya pain brah. E go beta grin grin

1 Like

Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by Sososo(f): 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
tollyboy5:

women are meant to submit then men love.
Submission is for real, confident and strong women.

Submission is not cowardice or zombiesim

Submission has to be initiated by love.

When a man truly loves a woman she submits effortlessly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by MrJibana: 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2020
grin grin grin
You harsh o!
Sirmwill:
cheesy
Mrs Angela cannot follow Nigerian terms of marriage na...
We know the meaning of that laughter cheesy
It means Michael is the one that will be doing breakfast for the kids,doing their laundry,taking them to school,coming back home to sweep the whole house,wash toilet,mop the rooms,sweep the whole house again,cook breakfast for Angela and then dinner for the Kids then Wake up Angela to come and eat cheesy cheesy

Who is feeling me? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toolz Flaunts Curves In Photos With Timaya / Girl Who Tattooed Davido On Her Hand Cries: "Davido No Remember Me" (Photos) / Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.