Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM (52638 Views)

Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person / Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) / Charles Okocha And Angela Okorie In Loved Up Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by Fembleez1(m): 9:01am On Sep 16, 2020
efavour:
I am sure the person or minister is hired my that guy to insert that line so he can manipulate and probably scam the lady

Lol, Okay sir.
Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by samwillyco1(m): 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2020
King44:
you don date one before

A friend of mine did ooo

1 Like

Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by mechanics(m): 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2020
Hahahha, funny.
Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by bukatyne(f): 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2020
Drama in form six! grin
Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by anthropizzy(m): 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
Neddstark:

I am sorry. I edited my post. Please edit in the previous quote.

Okay

1 Like

Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by anthropizzy(m): 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
iammolise:
cheesy I know these two, I used to follow the show on a channel on DSTV; Angela the drama jealous queen and Micheal the humble 9ja bad boy from abule wey dey lay low till he hits the jackpot(yankee green card) grin,always begging Angela cheesy... Well congratulations bro at last u made it, I guess.

This is what u call legit yahoo... I'm also looking for my own Angela from Yankee grin. Pls anybody know how I can get in that show

You are funny grin grin cheesy
Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by Charx122: 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
That's not fair, wishing him so much negativity...what has he done to you?
Re: Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM by Charx122: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
[quote author=DaddyRochie1642 post=93942616]I can assure that man that it'll end in WEEPING and gnashing of Teeth for him ;

That's not fair, wishing him so much negativity...what has he done to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl Who Tattooed Davido On Her Hand Cries: "Davido No Remember Me" (Photos) / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Photos With Timaya / Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.