Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children (50512 Views)

Ned Nwoko Shares Sweet Family Photo Featuring Regina Daniels With All His Kids / Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children (Daughters) / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by jeriwap(m): 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
Hotzone:
Ned, I am 65yrs old and I want to marry the girl in the middle. Yes, the girl with the little babe

Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by classicfrank4u(m): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
AnthonyAk:

A fool and his money are soon parted ways. Once time come its regina that will be the architect of his demise.

Continue dreaming.. u probably think this is nollywood where someone gets poor overnight...
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2020
Hotzone:
Ned, I am 65yrs old and I want to marry the girl in the middle. Yes, the girl with the little babe
undecided
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by Xavie(m): 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2020
daddytime:
I hope say this man invest him money solidly because him spending suppose get better income to wedge am oh.

Billions wey nothing dey enter dey quick deplete oh.

Modified:

As for the dimmys quoting me to spew trash, it's an open secret that he made his billions from his percentage of the Abacha loot recovery as a lawyer.
you wise pass am
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by IamAngelica(f): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2020
benjackugo:
Nigerian billionaire, Prince Ned Nwoko took to Instagram to show off his four youngest children, IgbereTV reports.

The four children were born by his youngest wives, Laila Charani and Regina Daniels.

In the photos he shared, Laila's children are seen carrying Regina Daniels' son Munir Nwoko.

"The new kids on the block," Ned captioned the photos.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFIULoVsUIM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
OMG his children are beautiful
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by youngestgrad(m): 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
ayrulez:
I just wonder how the kids of the man all turn out to be beautiful and fair in complexion, not even one child has his complexion and look....
Light skin in African people is a dominant Gene.
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by snoopanddre(m): 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
I really like this man and the way he is handling his life. Why must I hate when someone is doing very good with his life. Some people and Jealously is just like 5&6.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by redsun(m): 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
Mad man. He is probably bleaching the children's skin to make them look like artificial oyinbo. Otherwise, he may need a DNA test to be certain that he is their father.
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2020
onyechez:
Idiot amaka.
Shut up and chant it with me!!!
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by bigiyaro(m): 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2020
They better hurry and grow up o, cos to exceed 80 years dey hard o, even with money.
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by MarioKizito1(m): 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
Hotzone:
mad oo
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by AnthonyAk(m): 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
classicfrank4u:

Continue dreaming.. u probably think this is nollywood where someone gets poor overnight...

Lol people get poor all the time. In fact it's harder to hold on to wealth than to keep it. Most nigerian "billionaires" are highly leveraged and now that oil and naira are trash more people will be exposed like a certain Festus Fadeyi. Everything was roses just a few months ago
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by shitshappen(m): 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
politeme:
Uncle Ned gene is weak, beautiful kids you have there!

On the contrary I see his mouth and Chipmunk tooth in almost all the kids.
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by zudozz: 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
Obasanjo will marry one of this ur kids as 14th wife..Usiless man!
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by earnit3: 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2020
oh
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by vickydevoka(m): 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
Vulcanheph:
it seems as if our uncle Ned likes them lightskined ladies wink
Light skin makes children n ladies look fresh n rich especially on pix
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by nedekid: 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
daddytime:
I hope say this man invest him money solidly because him spending suppose get better income to wedge am oh.

Modified:

As for the dimmys quoting me to spew trash, it's an open secret that he made his billions from his percentage of the Abacha loot recovery as a lawyer.
Hmm. Man weh go get 10m usd come de broke 2 months later?
Nigger spends money like it's paper, as if he hates money. But mind you, he will not give his friends or relatives oh, just chicks or people that will make him shine. Ministry of finance just approved 68m usd for him last week. Saw it in the papers.
Not abacha loot but Paris club debt over payment recovery.
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by sunboy(m): 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
daddytime:

Modified:

You have a problem, and that problem is poverty!

He made his money doing his job LEGALLY! Who cares as long as it’s legal
So he build a billion naira empire and you (I don’t know who you are) choose to advice him on investment

Nigerians get bigger problems sha; you never solve your poverty issue... you’re advising a billionaire to invest.

May God heal you!

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by daddytime(m): 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
sunboy:

You have a problem, and that problem is poverty!

He made his money doing his job LEGALLY! Who cares as long as it’s legal
So he build a billion naira empire and you (I don’t know who you are) choose to advice him on investment

Nigerians get bigger problems sha; you never solve your poverty issue... you’re advising a billionaire to invest.

May God heal you!

Another moronic dimwit.
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by daddytime(m): 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
nedekid:

Hmm. Man weh go get 10m usd come de broke 2 months later?
Nigger spends money like it's paper, as if he hates money. But mind you, he will not give his friends or relatives oh, just chicks or people that will make him shine. Ministry of finance just approved 68m usd for him last week. Saw it in the papers.
Not abacha loot but Paris club debt over payment recovery.

How you take sabi am like dis? Lol

You are right, I made a mistake. It was the Paris Club Debt over payment recovery.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
I will make fine babies,i can't wait
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by OscarJaden(m): 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2020
Zzor:
I will make fine babies,i can't wait
of course you will make fine babies with me because we are meant for each other
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by sunboy(m): 2:07am On Sep 16, 2020
daddytime:

Another moronic dimwit.

That’s you dumbo! Chief adviser, advising a billionaire to invest cheesy cheesy cheesy you probably assume that you’re talking about some musicians lol mumu poverty stricken somebody
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by daddytime(m): 6:34am On Sep 16, 2020
sunboy:

That’s you dumbo! Chief adviser, advising a billionaire to invest cheesy cheesy cheesy you probably assume that you’re talking about some musicians lol mumu poverty stricken somebody

You should have been aborted by the whorishh bitchh. But since she was too dumb to listen to the voice of reason to have confined you to the septic and you are here to become a nuisance factor to reasonable humans, na Dangote trailer go grind you to pulp.

Ashlock
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by vickydevoka(m): 9:16am On Sep 16, 2020
Money makes a man beauty (especially lite skin) makes a woman
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 16, 2020
redsun:
Mad man. He is probably bleaching the children's skin to make them look like artificial oyinbo. Otherwise, he may need a DNA test to be certain that he is their father.
Don't let hate manipulate you.
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by ddeola: 10:24am On Sep 16, 2020
Make e go learn from M.K.O. Abiola . undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by webmaster99(m): 10:42am On Sep 16, 2020
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Re: Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children by sunboy(m): 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
daddytime:

You should have been aborted by the whorishh bitchh. But since she was too dumb to listen to the voice of reason to have confined you to the septic and you are here to become a nuisance factor to reasonable humans, na Dangote trailer go grind you to pulp.

Ashlock

I know you’re in pain... I wish your whole family that EXACT prayer grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her / Adeola & Ayodeji Wed: Emeka Smith Lied About The Cancellation Of The Wedding / 'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.