Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,478 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:13 PM

Fani Kayode Jumps Up When A Nigeria Pastor Told Him That He Will Rule Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode Jumps Up When A Nigeria Pastor Told Him That He Will Rule Nigeria (3131 Views)

God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye / M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani Kayode Jumps Up When A Nigeria Pastor Told Him That He Will Rule Nigeria by Amotolongbo(f): 5:44am On Sep 16, 2020
Johnnyessence:
abegi joor, you are just seeking for attention here. I won't give you the attention here.
Who is this mofo?

Seun, the owner and admin here, I’ve not sought his attention, Na the attention of you a nonentity here on nairaland will be what I will be chasing? Your brain must be paining you on that tree you live

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Jumps Up When A Nigeria Pastor Told Him That He Will Rule Nigeria by Johnnyessence(m): 6:23am On Sep 16, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Who is this mofo?

Seun, the owner and admin here, I’ve not sought his attention, Na the attention of you a nonentity here on nairaland will be what I will be chasing? Your brain must be paining you on that tree you live
kiki. it pain am. keep on lamenting.
Re: Fani Kayode Jumps Up When A Nigeria Pastor Told Him That He Will Rule Nigeria by Amotolongbo(f): 6:29am On Sep 16, 2020
Johnnyessence:
kiki. it pain am. keep on lamenting.
iran were dun wo, ko see bi lomo

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Jumps Up When A Nigeria Pastor Told Him That He Will Rule Nigeria by Karemarealty288(m): 6:47am On Sep 16, 2020
All Nigerian pastors are good in the Act of Seduction. Using your fantasies to seduce you..you can imagine how much this revelation will be fetching his bank account in the name of tithe.

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Jumps Up When A Nigeria Pastor Told Him That He Will Rule Nigeria by Johnnyessence(m): 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2020
Amotolongbo:
iran were dun wo, ko see bi lomo
back to sender. oponu alai ni ronu. oponu akin danidani. yo to o ti. dindirin din robo.
Re: Fani Kayode Jumps Up When A Nigeria Pastor Told Him That He Will Rule Nigeria by Johnnyessence(m): 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Who is this mofo?

a clueless attention seeker that is looking for attention by every means. I won't give you that attention. your lies and propaganda doesn't hold any water.
Re: Fani Kayode Jumps Up When A Nigeria Pastor Told Him That He Will Rule Nigeria by Amotolongbo(f): 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2020
Johnnyessence:
back to sender. oponu alai ni ronu. oponu akin danidani. yo to o ti. dindirin din robo.
omo imodo ati oko wa ba ilu je.
Omo langidi to fe wo ojo se ere ni e, ete ni yi o si gbeyin re.
Omo ti ko wulo fun nkankan ju ki o gbe iku ati arun lo.
Eegun ti n le were kiri fun owo odun ni o.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Jumps Up When A Nigeria Pastor Told Him That He Will Rule Nigeria by Amotolongbo(f): 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2020
Johnnyessence:
a clueless attention seeker that is looking for attention by every means. I won't give you that attention. your lies and propaganda doesn't hold any water.
Your attention can only be sought when one needs being entertained by monkey summersaulting on tree branches.

You good for nothing than a tissue paper usage after defecation

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Jumps Up When A Nigeria Pastor Told Him That He Will Rule Nigeria by Johnnyessence(m): 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Your attention can only be sought when one needs being entertained by monkey summersaulting on leaf branches.

You good for nothing than a tissue paper usage after defecation
kikiki, back to sender in double fold. you haven't see anything yet.
Re: Fani Kayode Jumps Up When A Nigeria Pastor Told Him That He Will Rule Nigeria by Johnnyessence(m): 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2020
Amotolongbo:
omo imodo ati oko wa ba ilu je.
Omo langidi to fe wo ojo se ere ni e, ete ni yi o si gbeyin re.
Omo ti ko wulo fun nkankan ju ki o gbe iku ati arun lo.
Eegun ti n le were kiri fun owo odun ni o.
seriously you can never change from your ignorance and hypocrisy here. oti dun o fe ke. I'm cool but you are stubborn. to hell with you and those who sent you. you are just a stranger in ife land. how could you be lieing to me that you have been practicing politics since 90's, definitely you are a grandma. you better go and amend your bad ways. stop displaying your ignorance and propaganda here.
Re: Fani Kayode Jumps Up When A Nigeria Pastor Told Him That He Will Rule Nigeria by duwdu: 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2020
Johnnyessence:
I guess it's oduduwa republic that he will rule.

Whoa, so you're this much bigoted in addition? I honestly thought you were 'simply' a political rabble-rouser fa!

Lawd, have mercy.

(The morals in this for me: Find some time to go through some troll threads as well, you may just learn a thing or two, along the way.)

P34c3
Re: Fani Kayode Jumps Up When A Nigeria Pastor Told Him That He Will Rule Nigeria by duwdu: 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2020
rolams:
He should have slapped the pastor for deceiving him.

This comment made me Roll On The Floor, Laughing! gringringrin

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Jumps Up When A Nigeria Pastor Told Him That He Will Rule Nigeria by Amotolongbo(f): 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2020
Johnnyessence:
seriously you can never change from your ignorance and hypocrisy here. oti dun o fe ke. I'm cool but you are stubborn. to hell with you and those who sent you. you are just a stranger in ife land. how could you be lieing to me that you have been practicing politics since 90's, definitely you are a grandma. you better go and amend your bad ways. stop displaying your ignorance and propaganda here.
Oh, this cretin will never fail being the PDP lemur it is known for.

You are surprised that I’ve been following and observing the Ife politics since 1992 before your mama knows anything about mestruation?
Oh, I see!

Continue displaying your folly on the public forum
Re: Fani Kayode Jumps Up When A Nigeria Pastor Told Him That He Will Rule Nigeria by rolams(m): 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2020
duwdu:

This comment made me Roll On The Floor, Laughing! gringringrin

P34c3

Hahaha
Re: Fani Kayode Jumps Up When A Nigeria Pastor Told Him That He Will Rule Nigeria by Johnnyessence(m): 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2020
Amotolongbo:

You are surprised that I’ve been following and observing the Ife politics since 1992 before your mama knows anything about mestruation?
Oh, I see!

I will never stoop so low and be insulting my lovely mum here. you stop or the mods on nairaland will do the needful.
Re: Fani Kayode Jumps Up When A Nigeria Pastor Told Him That He Will Rule Nigeria by Johnnyessence(m): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Oh, I see!

I will never stoop so low and be insulting my lovely mum here. you stop or the mods on nairaland will do the needful by banning you for months here. you stop your clueless abuse here.
Re: Fani Kayode Jumps Up When A Nigeria Pastor Told Him That He Will Rule Nigeria by Johnnyessence(m): 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2020
duwdu:

Whoa, so you're this much bigoted in addition? I honestly thought you were 'simply' a political rabble-rouser fa!

Lawd, have mercy.

(The morals in this for me: Find some time to go through some troll threads as well, you may just learn a thing or two, along the way.)

P34c3
Kikiki, I'm a thorn in your flesh.
Re: Fani Kayode Jumps Up When A Nigeria Pastor Told Him That He Will Rule Nigeria by Amotolongbo(f): 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2020
Johnnyessence:
I will never stoop so low and be insulting my lovely mum here. you stop or the mods on nairaland will do the needful by banning you for months here. you stop your clueless abuse here.
Who insulted your mother?

I only said the reality. The fact that I mentioned your mother doesn’t mean I insulted her. She will even be excited that I mentioned her here if you show it to her.

Quit living below the chair and table
Re: Fani Kayode Jumps Up When A Nigeria Pastor Told Him That He Will Rule Nigeria by Johnnyessence(m): 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
Amotolongbo:

I only said the reality. The fact that I mentioned your mother doesn’t mean I insulted her. She will even be excited that I mentioned her here if you show it to her.

I love my mum, I'm proud of her. she's beautiful and wonderfully made. not you that display ignorance in your response and thought. you can never change for good cos' you are baba afusa, drug Baron tinubu and buhari asslicker. oponu Akin dani dani. ofofun gbemu. yo to o ti. oje yi pada ko to pe fun oooo. I'm not your type here. I bursted you out from the cave you are hiding. jumping from one thread to another on nairaland. olojuti rara.
Re: Fani Kayode Jumps Up When A Nigeria Pastor Told Him That He Will Rule Nigeria by Johnnyessence(m): 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2020
Amotolongbo:

I'm a Thorn in your flesh and you just started the bullying world here. I will see how you will escape it. you better go and ask from other buharists how most of them were disgraced on nairaland. besides you are small lady here. if you are a bald lady shaaaaa.
Re: Fani Kayode Jumps Up When A Nigeria Pastor Told Him That He Will Rule Nigeria by Amotolongbo(f): 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2020
Johnnyessence:
I love my mum, I'm proud of her. she's beautiful and wonderfully made. not you that display ignorance in your response and thought. you can never change for good cos' you are baba afusa, drug Baron tinubu and buhari asslicker. oponu Akin dani dani. ofofun gbemu. yo to o ti. oje yi pada ko to pe fun oooo. I'm not your type here. I bursted you out from the cave you are hiding. jumping from one thread to another on nairaland. olojuti rara.
grin grin

Dodoyo, see blabbering like a drooling dog.

I even thought I was engaging a human, though insane, never knew it is a subhuman with empty skull.

Even if you are proud of your mother, your mother can never be proud of you. No mother can have you as a son and believes she has something good in life.
It is better being barren than having you
Re: Fani Kayode Jumps Up When A Nigeria Pastor Told Him That He Will Rule Nigeria by TheCork(m): 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2020
Amotolongbo:
grin grin

I even thought I was engaging a human, though insane, never knew it is a subhuman with empty skull.

Even if you are proud of your mother, your mother can never be proud of you. No one can have you as a son and believes she has one.

But y do u keep making people prikkk standup wit yor sexxxxy photo...I haven't sleep for 3 day undecided
Re: Fani Kayode Jumps Up When A Nigeria Pastor Told Him That He Will Rule Nigeria by Amotolongbo(f): 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2020
TheCork:

But y do u keep making people prikkk standup wit yor sexxxxy photo...I haven't sleep for 3 day undecided
oh sorry about that bro.

Lemme sing a lullaby for the standing prick to sleep.
Re: Fani Kayode Jumps Up When A Nigeria Pastor Told Him That He Will Rule Nigeria by Johnnyessence(m): 2:45am On Sep 17, 2020
Amotolongbo:
grin grin

Even if you are proud of your mother, your mother can never be proud of you. No mother can have you as a son and believes she has something good in life.
you are just an empty barrel that's looking for my attention. to hell with you here. Bleep off my mention. you really displayed your attitude here that spoke volume that you lack home training. keep on living in your deluded state of mind.
Re: Fani Kayode Jumps Up When A Nigeria Pastor Told Him That He Will Rule Nigeria by Amotolongbo(f): 5:17am On Sep 17, 2020
Johnnyessence:
you are just an empty barrel that's looking for my attention. to hell with you here. Bleep off my mention. you really displayed your attitude here that spoke volume that you lack home training. keep on living in your deluded state of mind.
If you really have the home training, you won’t come here to display your innate act of folly. You will keep your ignorance and dumbness with those who own you and not showcasing them here.

You think with your monkey display, you can bully me?
Oh, I’m sorry for your miserable life!

I understand you are just a he goat on heat who needs an attention. Oh sorry, you can’t get my attention with your monkey display. Try being sensible some other times.
Re: Fani Kayode Jumps Up When A Nigeria Pastor Told Him That He Will Rule Nigeria by Johnnyessence(m): 5:35am On Sep 18, 2020
Amotolongbo:
If you really have the home training, you won’t come here to display your innate act of folly. You will keep your ignorance and dumbness with those who own you and not showcasing them here.

You think with your monkey display, you can bully me?
Oh, I’m sorry for your miserable life!

I understand you are just a he goat on heat who needs an attention. Oh sorry, you can’t get my attention with your monkey display. Try being sensible some other times.
you have no training here. you are just a nuisance here. keep on deceiving yourself. you just registered on February this year and it seems that you are still a first timer on nairaland. it really shows vividly that you are a clueless kid that doesn't have home training. won ko e Nile sugbon o gbo e ko niii. continue on your ignorance. keep on living in your fools Paradise.

Re: Fani Kayode Jumps Up When A Nigeria Pastor Told Him That He Will Rule Nigeria by Amotolongbo(f): 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
Johnnyessence:
you have no training here. you are just a nuisance here. keep on deceiving yourself. you just registered on February this year and it seems that you are still a first timer on nairaland. it really shows vividly that you are a clueless kid that doesn't have home training. won ko e Nile sugbon o gbo e ko niii. continue on your ignorance. keep on living in your fools Paradise.
See this nonentity here.
That I just registered this monicker means what?
You are definitely dwelling in the fools’ paradise if you think I’m really new here on nairaland.

I can’t help you, it is better being a tree than being you cos you have no value and worth of existence
Re: Fani Kayode Jumps Up When A Nigeria Pastor Told Him That He Will Rule Nigeria by NGpatriot: 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
Johnnyessence:
I'm a Yoruba humble guy. what's your problem this morning. well heavy rain is falling.

Yoruba ipob from Osun town in Abakaliki.

Why are you Igbos cowards always denying your identity and where you belong?

You love Yoruba people so much that you are willing to reject your own identity just to feel among the mighty and glorious Yoruba people.

Funny people.

grin grin
Re: Fani Kayode Jumps Up When A Nigeria Pastor Told Him That He Will Rule Nigeria by Johnnyessence(m): 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
Amotolongbo:
See this nonentity here.
That I just registered this monicker means what?
You are definitely dwelling in the fools’ paradise if you think I’m really new here on nairaland.

I can’t help you, it is better being a tree than being you cos you have no value and worth of existence
you don't know me so you don't know who I'm. you are still a newbie on nairaland.
Re: Fani Kayode Jumps Up When A Nigeria Pastor Told Him That He Will Rule Nigeria by Amotolongbo(f): 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
Johnnyessence:
you don't know me so you don't know who I'm. you are still a newbie on nairaland.
Who doesn’t know a dumb man from afar?

It is always easy to identify a fool. It doesn’t take so much time
Re: Fani Kayode Jumps Up When A Nigeria Pastor Told Him That He Will Rule Nigeria by Johnnyessence(m): 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Who doesn’t know a dumb man from afar?

It is always easy to identify a fool. It doesn’t take so much time
oti dun o fe ke. you are just a Empty barrel set of miscreant. congratulations Governor Godwin Obaseki. PDP is a goal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northerns Happy With The Ban Of Twitter In Nigeria / They Said All Nigerians Developed Lagos. What About Oyo? / Atiku Is Running With 2 Vice Presidential Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.