Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today (27259 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by meobizy(f): 10:38am On Sep 15, 2020
This woman is really boring since I can’t find her bikini pictures online. Almost every other female celebrity in developed nations has one of those lying around. The situation means she lacks confidence in her physical appearance because the white man is ever ready to encourage a famous female to wear one.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Superpower(m): 10:40am On Sep 15, 2020
okuta007:

at 43, no husband no pikin all grammar grammar nansense !!!
She is married and has a child.you lack common sense

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by ZooOga: 10:40am On Sep 15, 2020
"We should all be feminists"

Barf

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by lammyna(m): 10:42am On Sep 15, 2020
lalasticlala:
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Turns 43 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimamanda_Ngozi_Adichie

@lalasticlala
Hello nairalanders and good people, please pardon my manners. I am doing thisfor someone to help us move this thread to front page to avoid other investors losing their money and it is possible we have some that had been scammed in the past here. Kindly read and check this thread. Let us bring this man to book for scamming people.

https://www.nairaland.com/6012118/talk-naira-scam-real
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by joey150(m): 10:42am On Sep 15, 2020
kudinkarfe:

When menopause knock for you.

That's a damn long time to be senseless.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 15, 2020
Wow, I see mama have stepped up her dressing. Yasss! Women should stop wearing iro and buba because they've crossed 30. You have every right to remain a baby girl for life.

Happy birthday ma'am
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Lamasta(m): 11:17am On Sep 15, 2020
Happy birthday to her more ink to her pen
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 15, 2020
meobizy:
This woman is really boring since I can’t find her bikini pictures online. Almost every other female celebrity in developed nations has one of those lying around. The situation means she lacks confidence in her physical appearance because the white man is ever ready to encourage a famous female to wear one.

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Onnasucs1(m): 11:22am On Sep 15, 2020
kudinkarfe:
Happy birthday to you but don't forget age is knocking and menopause is knocking too. shocked
She's married with a kid.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Onnasucs1(m): 11:23am On Sep 15, 2020
ekestic1976:
Happy birthday to you, but it could have been better if there were children and a husband to celebrate it with. I do not hate her; just telling it the way real Africans do it. Our ancestors like it that way also.
she's married and she has a child.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by gahyip(m): 11:27am On Sep 15, 2020
HBD
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 15, 2020
joey150:

When will sense knock for you?
Bros calm down nah. gringringrin
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Shugargal(f): 11:33am On Sep 15, 2020
Happy birthday senior sis... I respect you so much.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 15, 2020
okuta007:

A pure exhibition of stupidity.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Burgerlomo: 11:43am On Sep 15, 2020
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Almunjid(m): 11:55am On Sep 15, 2020
grin
Antivirus92:
all these abokis will be pulling stats from their ass,,
Do u know the meaning of 90%?
can u differentiate between igbos and other southerners?
There are more northern women into prostitution than southeners
grin
Antivirus92:
all these abokis will be pulling stats from their ass,,
Do u know the meaning of 90%?
can u differentiate between igbos and other southerners?
There are more northern women into prostitution than southeners
U sound like a person who's pained. Sorry, I didn't mean to offend u, it's just the reality. Igbo ladies are known for prostitution. That doesn't mean other languages are saints.
Igbo ladies use their beauties mostly for prostitutions. That's y I respect those that are using theirs in the right way like chimamanda, Ngozi etc. Very few of them though.

peace!
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by ekestic1976(f): 11:57am On Sep 15, 2020
shocked
Onnasucs1:
she's married and she has a child.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
ekestic1976:
Happy birthday to you, but it could have been better if there were children and a husband to celebrate it with. I do not hate her; just telling it the way real Africans do it. Our ancestors like it that way also.
She's married with a daughter. Your advice is stale tongue
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
lalasticlala:
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Turns 43 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimamanda_Ngozi_Adichie

Happy Birthday.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by EmperorShizzy: 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2020
okuta007:

Why so much bitterness?? Where did you guys even got the erroneous information that she's one old lonely spinster? CNA is happily married with kids.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by EmperorShizzy: 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
Happy Birthday Ma'am,
Love you and your works so much! Can't wait to meet you soon.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
ekestic1976:
And I wonder what's the advantage of being a "real african" ? This is one of the reasons why creativity is dead in this generation, everyone wants to be the same.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by victoriaomonigh(m): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2020
happy-birthday-to-you-
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by tchidi066(f): 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2020
I love her, love her books, especially half of a yellow sun, but never liked the way it ended, kainene's fate was unknown
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by iamfrankoben: 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
SocialJustice:
Happy birthday chief feminist. Destroyer of marriages and relationships.
Yoloba almajiri spotted
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by SocialJustice: 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2020
iamfrankoben:
Yoloba almajiri spotted
I'm a riverine southerner. Tribal warlord.
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by okuta007: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2020
EmperorShizzy:

Why so much bitterness?? Where did you guys even got the erroneous information that she's one old lonely spinster? CNA is happily married with kids.

proof plz
Re: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today by Antivirus92(m): 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
Almunjid:
grin grin
U sound like a person who's pained. Sorry, I didn't mean to offend u, it's just the reality. Igbo ladies are known for prostitution. That doesn't mean other languages are saints.
Igbo ladies use their beauties mostly for prostitutions. That's y I respect those that are using theirs in the right way like chimamanda, Ngozi etc. Very few of them though.

peace!
still talking nonsense, if we tell u what we went through in the hands of ur women in just one year of national service(nysc), u will never talk again,,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) / Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" / My Nysc Diary And 21 Days In Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.