Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori (33453 Views)

Pastor Ofori: If I Don’t Kill Your Sister, Know That I Am Fake (video) / Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) / Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by maximusprime2000: 10:21am On Sep 15, 2020
ignis:
Negative stories involving pastors tend to spread with speed.

it should because to whom much is given much is expected..
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by SarkinYarki: 10:25am On Sep 15, 2020
YoungLionken:
When you tell some men to look before they leap,some simps, confused feminists will start throwing tantrums here and there.

We are only concerned about your well being;sanity. Your level of sanity is directly proportional to the kind of people you choose (partner in this case).

You respond with insults, when we tell you to choose wisely. You forgot that,it's a life time thing. The hunter with only one arrow, doesn't shoot with a careless aim.

The whole thing irritated me when I read that,the secret lover was even the choir master of the church. I was like"damn!"..

The man should face the full wrath of the law because,a crime is a crime no matter what prompted it. He messed up by taking the law,into his hands. A man should have no business with such act. He failed woefully. He lost his life to anger.

Dear men, always put your anger below. A man's temperament,design his future...

Where did you read about the secret lover please
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Brenn594(m): 10:31am On Sep 15, 2020
Dis guy wey ehn name na "@Onehot" for twitter,e no dey joke with gun.
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Babastrong(m): 10:34am On Sep 15, 2020
Pls be warned!!! If you kill my sister and i don't kill you, i am a fake. it's a matter of ANIMAL KILLS ANIMAL. No case!
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Superpower(m): 10:34am On Sep 15, 2020
lailo:
the last action is what usually counts,who knows what the lady might have done to him.Be careful when reacting back
Defending a murderer. Sick people everywhere
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Vikalinda(m): 10:38am On Sep 15, 2020
thesicilian:

If she had reported him to the police earlier and allowed him to be deported, she'd probably still be alive today. Timely decision making saves lives.
she was considerate to him, not knowing that the man is evil.

1 Like

Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by lomprico(m): 10:44am On Sep 15, 2020
she was submissive lipsrsealed

freeze had a point.
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by fineboynl(m): 10:45am On Sep 15, 2020
anybody can become violent, as everyone has a violent tempered, when push much to the extreme to what they can take.

example is cat. when you are chasing a cat or a dog. and it get to block way where there is no more excape routes. the cat or dog will become violent to fight back.

same way a revolution start.

2 Likes

Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by NiceMen: 10:46am On Sep 15, 2020
ignis:
Negative stories involving pastors tend to spread with speed.
6 says someone who worship fellow humans cos of "pastorship" title.
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Firstcitizen: 10:47am On Sep 15, 2020
Many are quick to judge without knowing that the Psychology of a man is different from that of a woman.

Men easily develop mental health issues when cheated upon unlike women. Most people commenting here will do the same after 3 days of discovering the woman you invested heavily upon is pregnant for another dude who was fucking her on your bed. To crown it all, when caught she decides to strip you of all you have in life.

It will take an extremely strong man not to develop mental health issues when faced with such a challenge.

3 Likes

Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Evercurious(f): 10:47am On Sep 15, 2020
hopeforcharles:
I am not supporting the man's actions oh, but why will a woman want her husband to suffer or lose everything he labored for because of issues that can be resolved amicably? Why will a woman want to use every opportunity to despise, insult, molest and threaten her husband, there is more to this story why. Alot of times a man will bring a woman to the states and all of a sudden she will turn to a dragon and hunt the man. Is it fair?

When I told all those mentioning and insulting me, have u seen that there is more going on? Don't be quick to judge look at things critically before passing judgment

If this was what actually transpired ,I agree with you 1000%.. Funny enough the choir leader is still alive to move on to the next lady, pastor in police custody and of course isnt dead.. the one who is dead and gone is the "foolish" woman and the innocent unborn child.. I still wonder what people expect when they decide to take some steps. They think it's everyone that can look away ? DONT PLAY WITH PEOPLE'S EMOTIONS COS THERE'S IS A THIN LINE BETWEEN LOVE AND HATE..

And now she is so dead and gone and I CAN NEVER SAY A REST IN PEACE in this situation cos she killed herself
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Evercurious(f): 10:50am On Sep 15, 2020
vickydevoka:

She will ask u to lick her ass, once u can't u are a gonna.

Thank God Dem no kill my aunty o. She did de same thing n she's Chopin money

You see WICKEDNESS in high places
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by NiceMen: 10:50am On Sep 15, 2020
hopeforcharles:
I am not supporting the man's actions oh, but why will a woman want her husband to suffer or lose everything he labored for because of issues that can be resolved amicably? Why will a woman want to use every opportunity to despise, insult, molest and threaten her husband, there is more to this story why. Alot of times a man will bring a woman to the states and all of a sudden she will turn to a dragon and hunt the man. Is it fair?

When I told all those mentioning and insulting me, have u seen that there is more going on? Don't be quick to judge look at things critically before passing judgment

The person who wrote the rubbish u attached was there with them when it happened abi?

U Nigerians go school but una no Sabi use una mind.

Just shut up and let those involved resolve this...

1 Like

Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by NiceMen: 10:53am On Sep 15, 2020
Evercurious:

If this was what actually transpired ,I agree with you 1000%.. Funny enough the choir leader is still alive to move on to the next lady, pastor in police custody and of course isnt dead.. the one who is dead and gone is the "foolish" woman and the innocent unborn child.. I still wonder what people expect when they decide to take some steps. They think it's everyone that can look away ? DONT PLAY WITH PEOPLE'S EMOTIONS COS THERE'S IS A THIN LINE BETWEEN LOVE AND HATE..

And now she is so dead and gone and I CAN NEVER SAY A REST IN PEACE in this situation cos she killed herself

Where is your education? Do you know the age of person concocted that attached file that you already assuming to be true? Do u know the colour of his skin? Do you know his height..

Do u even know if he is deaf and dumb?

U don't even know if its a blogger...

Na God go save una and the education acquired
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Evercurious(f): 10:54am On Sep 15, 2020
Gloriagee:
Well, you're tactically defending his actions by attempting to twist the truth. From the vid of when he got physical with her bro, even after the threat to her life, she tried to save him from deportation. This was definitely premeditated

Did you read and comprehend what he said before typing this? Greedy ,selfish and wicked women should continue and keep getting killed.. you all think it's every man that can just look away? And their families would never call them to order.. they ll keep burying their daughters..
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Evercurious(f): 10:56am On Sep 15, 2020
NiceMen:

Where is your education? Do you know the age of person concocted that attached file that you already assuming to be true? Do u know the colour of his skin? Do you know his height..

Do u even know if he is deaf and dumb?

U don't even know if its a blogger...

Na God go save una and the education acquired

Go read through again and if that's actually what transpired ,I have no single sympathy for her nor her family.. sorry if that doesn't go well with you. Okay?

1 Like

Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Gloriagee(f): 11:00am On Sep 15, 2020
Well he should have looked away rather than end up behind bars. He's supposed to be a Pastor for heaven's sake. Well, since he opted to kill the wife, has he gained anything? N please keep your moniker real. U can't be female.

Evercurious:

Did you read and comprehend what he said before typing this? Greedy ,selfish and wicked women should continue and keep getting killed.. you all think it's every man that can just look away? And their families would never call them to order.. they ll keep burying their daughters..

Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by FEGEITOK: 11:00am On Sep 15, 2020
YoungLionken:
When you tell some men to look before they leap,some simps, confused feminists will start throwing tantrums here and there.

We are only concerned about your well being;sanity. Your level of sanity is directly proportional to the kind of people you choose (partner in this case).

You respond with insults, when we tell you to choose wisely. You forgot that,it's a life time thing. The hunter with only one arrow, doesn't shoot with a careless aim.

The whole thing irritated me when I read that,the secret lover was even the choir master of the church. I was like"damn!"..

The man should face the full wrath of the law because,a crime is a crime no matter what prompted it. He messed up by taking the law,into his hands. A man should have no business with such act. He failed woefully. He lost his life to anger.

Dear men, always put your anger below. A man's temperament,design his future...

So sad. You made a lot of sense. Copied for reference

1 Like

Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Evercurious(f): 11:01am On Sep 15, 2020
hopeforcharles:

See them all this sisy men, you think with u a** anyway I would have reported you to be banned but let me mercy for you.
Next time think very well about situations and don't be emotionally.

Who get him time sef? If he likes he shouldn't advise his sisters and lived ones to desist from such actions.. you push people to wall and expect them to be calm.. they think everyone is the same.. dem go continue dey bury their loved ones since they all do not want to be realistic
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Gloriagee(f): 11:01am On Sep 15, 2020
Not just reading the write up of some biased individuals. Watch the videos for yourself, so you can give an informed perspective.

Evercurious:

Go read through again and if that's actually what transpired ,I have no single sympathy for her nor her family.. sorry if that doesn't go well with you. Okay?
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Evercurious(f): 11:04am On Sep 15, 2020
Gloriagee:
Well he should have looked away rather than end up behind bars. He's supposed to be a Pastor for heaven's sake. Well, since he opted to kill the wife, has he gained anything. N please keep your moniker real. U can't be female.

I am a FEMALE and I decide to be realistic here. Everyone would NEVER walk away..STOP DREAMING the earlier you accept that the best .. the man is only behind bars but the lady is where again? THE LAND OF THE DEAD.. USE YOUR HEAD AND NOT YOUR HEART

1 Like

Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by segun18(m): 11:05am On Sep 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
A very Sad and Painful loss that would have been Avoided..

I am Quite Sure that the Demon that the Husband allowed to Possess him must have left him ..

The Days are Evil Folks!

Equip your Spirit, Soul and Body with the Whole Armor of God So as to avoid being an Instrument of Wickedness..

Of course... The Demon must have left him. Assignment completed. May we not be a vessel unto dishonour in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:08am On Sep 15, 2020
hopeforcharles:

With such evidence, he won't have to pay her anything.
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Gloriagee(f): 11:11am On Sep 15, 2020
The woman is at peace. The guy is behind bars, enjoying abi. Theres nothing realistic about your one sided view based on your beliefs that women must lose themselves trying to satisfy their insatiable partners. THE pastor said he was mistreating her cos another pastor said she was a witch so instead of casting out the witchcraft or following peace with all men, he beat her and her bro up. She was still so protective of him, she opted not to report the threat so he wont be deported. Yet, realistic females like you are still blaming her even after her murder.

Evercurious:

I am a FEMALE and I decide to be realistic here. Everyone would NEVER walk away..STOP DREAMING the earlier you accept that the best .. the man is only behind bars but the lady is where again? THE LAND OF THE DEAD.. USE YOUR HEAD AND NOT YOUR HEART

1 Like

Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by vickydevoka(m): 11:12am On Sep 15, 2020
wany:

Then to what end undecided
It's better we die together
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by vickydevoka(m): 11:13am On Sep 15, 2020
Incandescent:

You better not wish yourself evil. Because of how much, you tarnish the image of your generation forever. You bring ridicule, shame, disgrace, torment and torture to your children.

You better don't wish evil on yourself ode.

I still better we stay forever den
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Xisnin(m): 11:17am On Sep 15, 2020
hopeforcharles:
I am not supporting the man's actions oh, but why will a woman want her husband to suffer or lose everything he labored for because of issues that can be resolved amicably?
That is like asking why someone should pay tax when it is their money.
The law is the law. If you don't want a 50% split(everything he labored for is a lie) upon divorce, don't marry.
If you must, get a prenup or move to a different country.

Why will a woman want to use every opportunity to despise, insult, molest and threaten her husband, there is more to this story why. Alot of times a man will bring a woman to the states and all of a sudden she will turn to a dragon and hunt the man. Is it fair?

So any screenshot with someone's image is the "hidden" truth?
I hope you don't really believe every meme you see on the internet.

This woman must be the first pregnant person to carry it for four years
and not show any signs of it. Their fight has started since 2016.
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Evercurious(f): 11:17am On Sep 15, 2020
Gloriagee:
The woman is at peace. The guy is behind bars, enjoying abi. Theres nothing realistic about your one sided view based on your beliefs that women must lose themselves trying to satisfy their insatiable partners. THE pastor said he was mistreating her cos another pastor said she was a witch so instead of casting out the witchcraft or following peace with all men, he beat her and her bro up. She was still so protective of him, she opted not to report the threat so he wont be deported. Yet, realistic females like you are still blaming her even after her murder.

I really dont know about this your own side of the story but if really it was the other one I just read, then I have got no single sympathy for her nor her family.. no hard feelings.. You said she is at peace no?. All well and good if really that was where she proposed to be ..I wish them all well
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Xisnin(m): 11:18am On Sep 15, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Where did you read about the secret lover please
It is a lie.

They have been fighting since 2016.
If there was a secret lover, she would have left him since.

1 Like

Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:22am On Sep 15, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

He feared that he might loose all to the divorce proceedings..
if the law on divorce and Men loosing all the laboured for to it isn't reviewed .. more killings would always occur..
Too bad..
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by donmik: 11:36am On Sep 15, 2020
Marriage like this had an occult oath they had taken together.
If not, what is the meaning of the lady fearing being deported when she committed no crime.
Well, evils happen for the living to be wiser.
So sorry for her mum
Re: Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori by Gloriagee(f): 11:47am On Sep 15, 2020
Yeah my dear never believe everything you read....

Evercurious:

I really dont know about this your own side of the story but if really it was the other one I just read, then I have got no single sympathy for her nor her family.. no hard feelings.. You said she is at peace no?. All well and good if really that was where she proposed to be ..I wish them all well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In Uncompleted Building In Anambra. Photos / Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun / Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC For Money Laundering And Internet Scam (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.