Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity (3914 Views)

Is There Any 1 Million Naira Salary Job Out There / N100,000 Job Or Five Million Naira Cash? / 50 Million Naira Or Civil Service Job, Which One Will You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity by RedPanthar: 9:09am On Sep 15, 2020
Good Day

I'm Efe, Creative content writing coach

I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent renumeration at the end of your tenure that could be channelled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message

Thank you

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity by RedPanthar: 9:55am On Sep 15, 2020
Join
Re: 1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity by vicdonis: 10:01am On Sep 15, 2020
Join
Re: 1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity by Abbeycaesar(m): 10:01am On Sep 15, 2020
I'm interested.

Email: abbeygotgems@gmail.com
Re: 1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity by RedPanthar: 10:02am On Sep 15, 2020
vicdonis:
Join

Smiles
Re: 1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity by sulaimon22: 10:19am On Sep 15, 2020
Are you paying per articles or you expect writers to work for you and pay them off? if it's the latter you already know it's not possible in this present day Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity by RedPanthar: 10:21am On Sep 15, 2020
Join
Re: 1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity by idris646(m): 11:10am On Sep 15, 2020
I'm interested 09027133627
Re: 1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity by RedPanthar: 11:22am On Sep 15, 2020
Still open
Re: 1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity by RedPanthar: 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
Re: 1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity by Ejekpleje: 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
Am interested....
Re: 1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity by RedPanthar: 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
Ejekpleje:
Am interested....

Registered
Re: 1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity by doludanny(m): 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
interested
Re: 1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity by RedPanthar: 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2020
doludanny:
interested

Send an email to the email address on the signature
Re: 1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity by tswags(m): 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
I'm interested
Re: 1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity by RedPanthar: 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2020
tswags:
I'm interested

Send an email to the email address on my signature
Re: 1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity by Ndukkka24(m): 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
Ndukajames33@gmail.com I have inbox you
Re: 1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity by Amehdan(m): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2020
ameh8232@gmail.com
Re: 1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity by RedPanthar: 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
Sent a mail to all candidates
Re: 1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity by RedPanthar: 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
Tell a friend
Re: 1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity by RedPanthar: 2:24am On Sep 16, 2020
I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent renumeration at the end of your tenure that could be channelled into personal engagements

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message

Thank you
Re: 1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity by RedPanthar: 7:42am On Sep 16, 2020
Register your interest

Send an email to the email address on the signature
Re: 1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity by RedPanthar: 9:33am On Sep 16, 2020
I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me an email to the email address on the signature

Thank you
Re: 1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity by RedPanthar: 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2020
Get involved. Indicate your interest by sending a mail

Thank you
Re: 1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity by RedPanthar: 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2020
Spread & Share this information

Thank you
Re: 1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity by NouveauConcepts: 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2020
I am interested sir. shegpet4real@gmail.com, Thank you.
Re: 1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity by RedPanthar: 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2020
NouveauConcepts:
I am interested sir.
shegpet4real@gmail.com,
Thank you.

You're welcome. I just sent you a mail
Re: 1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity by WisdomDannie(m): 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2020
I am so interested sir

My email is ezehwisdom438@gmail.com
Re: 1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity by RedPanthar: 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2020
WisdomDannie:
I am so interested sir

My email is ezehwisdom438@gmail.com

Very well. Email sent
Re: 1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity by RedPanthar: 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2020

Thank you
Re: 1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity by RedPanthar: 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
Check my signature for my contact and send me an email if you're interested in this amazing opportunity

Thank you
Re: 1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity by RedPanthar: 9:36am On Sep 17, 2020
Check my signature for my contact and send an email if you're interested in this amazing opportunity

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) Nationwide Massive Recruitment 2020 / Info On Nigeria Breweries Salary? / Job Opportunities In Abia State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.