Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) (27075 Views)

Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience / Obaseki Family Endorses Ize-iyamu For Governorship / Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by truentalk: 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
I wondered what people think about Edo no be Lagos. Lagos is far better than Edo in terms of everything. It's better Edo works toward becoming Lagos for the betterment of edolites.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by Zeezy81: 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nadaken:
I bet you not even edo, you all should mind your respective states.

I am not perturbed by who wins

Just like you I won't give a hoot if it be APC or PDP

But unlike you I care alot about my beloved Edo state and that's why I support Godwin Obaseki

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by PapaBaby: 12:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
Confused Thief Nubu

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by hiterrun(m): 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2020
samwillyco1:

Chai, how much were you paid to write this trash, since we know that both the APC and PDP candidate have nothing to offer Edolites, both are fighting for their personal interest not for the well being of the people, if APC wins Ize Iyamu will use his entire administration blaming the past government, he couldn't even present his manifestos during the debate but blaming the current government in the state. How I wish both APC and PDP will loose the election; I come in peace.

bro you nailed it..

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by JastSiryin(m): 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
Get the Fu*k out my state jare! ...and take ize-iyanmu with you,we don't need him

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by LZAA: 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
Which suffer did this drug and fraud lord suffer
Even during NADECO all he did was drug running and hiding in london
Democratic governmentgrin
This man is a clown
Oh btw Edo is not lagos same as the rest of nigeria is not lagos
Deal with it
Cc imhotep iceberg3 blackking98 ebenezar2021 Afonjaconehead Afamed helinues bambambiglo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2020
LZAA:
Which suffer did this drug and fraud lord suffer
Even during NADECO all he did was drug running and hiding in london
Democratic governmentgrin
This man is a clown
Oh btw Edo is not lagos same as the rest of nigeria is not lagos
Deal with it
Cc imhotep iceberg3 blackking98 ebenezar2021 Afonjaconehead Afamed helinues bambambiglo
APCheat grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by Chuksxyview(m): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
Listening to what he just said, he ended up not making any serious point or reason to back his point why Obaseki should be rejected. Same old cargoes looking for more chance to remain relevant in power. Believe them at your own peril, we do not need people like this men to really fix this nation. It's about the time to stop listening and following these men. Talking trash and only how it favors them
Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by VTJN(m): 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2020
rolams:
He's on a failed mission by God's grace!
Lol, wetin concern God with naija politics? no doubt the highest rigger will win.
Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by rolams(m): 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by GEEBITE: 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
Effect of drugs wearing off.Mind you I didnt say hard or illegal drugs .
bolaayenimo:
Why is he dragging his speech?

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by mywells: 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2020
Igbochief001:
Honestly tinubu should have stayed clear of edo elections ....this is bad for APC honestly

First ganduje now tinubu trying to tell edo people what to do ? ...a Yoruba man telling edo what to do ?

This was like when obj said he wanted to settle Andy uba with anambra ...that's how Andy lost the election

Them for cucuma bring yahaya hello na
Is Edo state not part of Oduduwa descendant,
Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by FarmandTractors: 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
Your Land Preparation: A very good agricultural land preparation influences the ability of the crop to emerge and produce a good, uniform crop stand. For successful farm land preparation.

Contact us for your farm-Land preparation. All tree growth, stumps, large stones and other obstacles to the normal operation of farm equipment shall be completely removed. Reach us now at[b] 09056508129, (08062288737 -available on whatsApp).
Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by hiterrun(m): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

So Buhari is doing well bah

If only these bad leadership can be affecting you guys alone, e for better

So that you can continue to enjoy all of Tinubu's bad and wrong decisions

Modified:

Opposition is good for our country

Secondly even Oshiomole admitted that Obaseki did great in Edo State

Even Ize Iyamu has court case involving a huge amount of money to confirm that Oshiomole wasn't lying when he called him a thief!!!

Shouldn't you pick the one you are sure has done well

Here's your request, for more, Google is at your disposal.

like I said earlier both of em are same well it is left for you pple in edo to decide.

how on earth will I believe something that is not valid nd not being quote by the person and how will you run a election without a manifestos so why did you elect them then.... like I said again always get the fact. Thank you sir/ma
Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by lagosrd: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
Bullion van democrats

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
mywells:
Is Edo state not part of Oduduwa descendant,
Go Benin talk am if u get mind

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
Finnese001:
Frog eye drug Baron Moronic brown teeth vagabond

grin
Finnese001:
Frog eye drug Baron Moronic brown teeth vagabond

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by Xscape1993(m): 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2020
See who is endorsing who. My good country rule by unfortunate people.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by Leboska(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
This silly bastard thinks he can steal Edo blind like he's doing in Lagos. big fool!

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by Kingbuhari(m): 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2020
Can this New York drug Barron tell us why Edo should reject Obaseki...
Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
Stupid man.
Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by Onogiede(m): 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
he don finally nail POI to failure,..easy win for Obaseki

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by pmatchuks: 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
Keep quite, u are not God! Godwin's name will speak and answer for Edolites
Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by masui(m): 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
solmus:
cool

Jagaban just finished Obaseki

Endorsed in 2016 , Trashed in 2020

Trashed or not trashed, it does not change a thing.

Jagaban is pissed because Obaseki did not chicken out like Ambode did. He fought like a man that he is.

Lets look beyond this charade, all they want is the treasury. They frustrated and forced him out APC because he refused to open the state treasury for unregistered bullion vans. For Jagaban to openly take this stand shows he has personal interest in the state affairs. Even Oyegun never had the courage to endorse POI.

It is left for the good people of Edo state to decide and vote for someone that has their interest at heart.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by Wettoid123: 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
After deceiving me in 2015 to vote for APC u want to do same again na lie u lie the suffering is real

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by Ernestforyou: 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2020
APC has brought more hardship and poverty into the country since their inception in 2015 till date.Tagging all our struggling youths from humbling backgrounds,a fraudsters,armed robbers,corrupt by sending all of them to prisons(Most especially from the South).Its now difficult to put on good cloth or look good on the street because fear of unknown and harassment from their various biased and already comprised security agencies.
PDP should have capitalized on this evil and satanic agenda/trends to campaign against this useless and wicked administration.
No sane and sensible youth should vote for this evil party.
Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by Sleekfingers: 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2020
Ok....tinubu should pls give edo lazy youths just 1000 naira each.... You go see how dem go vote for iyamu.........anyway wetin concern me....
Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by bjdon: 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
Edo no be Lagos. Go and mind your on backyard and leave Edo alone.
Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by bjdon: 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
Even though I don't like Tinubu, I used to have a gruding respect for him. Not anymore. The man is a complete tyrant. He is only angry with Obaseki becasue the man did not bow down and surrender like Ambode did. How many governors today were part of the democracy struggle in the 90's? What he is saying in effect is that unless he gives his blessing you can't be a governor in ACP. Is this the kind of tyrant we want as president in 2023?
Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
solmus:

The only wrong decision Jagaban ever made was bringing dumb Obaseki into politics by appointing him to the Lagos Economic team and pushing him into NLC former Chairman Comrade Adams Oshiomhole's cabinet as Economic team member

But Jagaban would change that

INSTEAD OF YOU TO CONCENTRATE ON YOUR FAILED GRAPHIC DESIGN BUSINESS, YOU ARE HERE RUNNING YOUR MOUTH LIKE A VILLAGE TAP WITHOUT LOCK!!!

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by ledaman: 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
rolams:
He's on a failed mission by God's grace!
Story for the gods!
Re: Edo 2020: Tinubu Endorses Ize-Iyamu,asks Edo Voters To Reject Obaseki (Video) by ledaman: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
EastGold:
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Tinubu is not God, Edo is not Lagos.
Any Candidate you guys support always fail why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial / Victor Umeh Joins Peter Obi In Labour Party, Picks Senatorial Ticket / I Am Suffering From Pneumonia, Cardiac Arrhythmia - Akpabio Declines EFCC Invita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.