Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo (15304 Views)

Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also / Oke Umurhohwo: What Buhari’s Mask Could Have Done For Nigerians / Edo 2020: Oshiomole Says He Regrets Supporting Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:52am On Sep 15, 2020
We shall all see the master of the strategies sooner, after all the election is by the corner already.
Re: Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo by focus7: 10:53am On Sep 15, 2020
Hypocrite

And Obaseki and Shaibu are not desperate.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo by stalyf(m): 10:53am On Sep 15, 2020
DennisEche:
OSHOMOLE NA SHOW SPOILER, WHY IS HE MAKING THE ELECTIONS LOOKS LIKE IT IS A CONTEST BETWEEN HIM AND OBASEKI.
ANYTIME I SEE POI FACE ALL I SEE IS OSHOMOLE'S FACE. SAY TO GOD FATHERISM.

Same thing my friend was saying yesterday. It feels like it is Oshiomole that is contesting

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo by Martins4us(m): 10:54am On Sep 15, 2020
We pray there shall be no blood shed. Edo election will be one of the elections in Nigeria we won't forget in a hurry. I just pray it didn't turn out to be a repetition of osun election.
Re: Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo by Vanzcharles(m): 10:54am On Sep 15, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo by stalyf(m): 10:55am On Sep 15, 2020
ChukwuObe:
This fool writer did not consider Oshiomole an evil when he was everywhere marketing the umarketable 3-credit governor in 2016. Now he has suddenly turned evil. You are all bloody hypocrites and trust me, Obaseki will go down the drain as the worst traitor in history. Go and ask what Lucifer did to his maker and what eventually becomes of him. God cannot be mocked

You can make your point without insulting the writer

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo by Magicians: 10:56am On Sep 15, 2020
jericco1:
Baba has a reputation to rebuild and if pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu loses this electoral bid, then I can safely say that Oshiomhole is done and dusted politically. grin
If Ize-Iyamu loses too he will never be governor of Edo State ever again, mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo by Lamasta(m): 10:57am On Sep 15, 2020
Osho Baba grin
Re: Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo by abeyaktech: 11:00am On Sep 15, 2020
APC have destroyed this country. We have to be reasonable by not voting for any of their candidate. Edo people the ball is in your court.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 15, 2020
For those who keep on say nairaland is campaigning for oshiomole and APC....... Come out and say something o
Re: Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo by jrusky(m): 11:02am On Sep 15, 2020
All I want Edolites to do is to disgrace that gorilla called Oshio infact I will throw a big party.

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo by jrusky(m): 11:03am On Sep 15, 2020
abeyaktech:
APC have destroyed this country. We have to be reasonable by not voting for any of their candidate. Edo people the ball is in your court.

Thank uou bro. No state should vote for any apc canfidate again.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo by surgical: 11:07am On Sep 15, 2020
YoungLionken:
Obaseki and co should stop all this rubbish, it's becoming boring.

Everyone is talking about Oshiomhole as if he's the one contesting...
is he not the one or have you not been watching the campaign,he appeared more desperate than ize iyamu
Re: Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo by ekestic1976(f): 11:08am On Sep 15, 2020
Which Politician from Nigeria to Italy, from Italy to US, from US to London Toronto is not Desperate? So Obaseki is not Desperate? Useless people.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo by Notatribalist(m): 11:08am On Sep 15, 2020
YoungLionken:

But he is the one kneeling down begging for vote.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo by anonimi: 11:13am On Sep 15, 2020
googlepikins:
Obaseki should gather enough thugs cos that's what APC is doing right now

No surprise as the wannabe godfather, coNrade oshi-omo-Ole is fielding an acid-throwing cultist and thief.
How many thugs can they gather against all Edo people?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10586428_fbimg15736654320838424_jpegd42241580d772ab6f2e4383c755894e8

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo by tollyboy5(m): 11:13am On Sep 15, 2020
solmus:
cheesy

Obaseki is gone

His 1000 special advisers on social media writing long epistle can't save him

Edo no be Abia State

Godfatherism has destroyed Lagos you hypocrite. Oshiomole is BAD

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo by opobo007: 11:16am On Sep 15, 2020
I'm not in Edo state but, I think this narrative is too lame. How has oshiomole tried to rule by proxy, how many contractor or contracts did he try to impose on the governor. There should be instances of his over bearing actions. Oshiomole had given his own side of the story, based on complaints by party men of being sidelined by the governor after working tirelessly for his election and his calling him to give party men contracts. Giving contract is not sharing money bcus every contract has its profit component. It's lazy for the governor to be claiming they want me to share money

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo by FLYFIRE(m): 11:16am On Sep 15, 2020
At the end of this madness, Oshiomole will add another title to his name: The Most Idiotic Past Governor of the Niger (MIPGN)

Re: Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo by 4tomandchi: 11:21am On Sep 15, 2020
Edo Vote wisely
Edo Vote continuity
Edo Vote Obaseki
#Edoforpeace

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo by anonimi: 11:21am On Sep 15, 2020
tollyboy5:
Godfatherism has destroyed Lagos you hypocrite. Oshiomole is BAD

Worse than bad.
The fake progressive is terrible.

Sermwell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw43BVPasDM

Where is the 'human face' in governance?

Woke up with strength and vigour this morning and was up to face today with all hopes and aspirations but was sad & almost started crying after watching this video.

I've been an advocate of leaders been strong at all time with will power to carry out leadership responsibilities. And that emotional leaders don't go far but certainly not this way.

In leadership and governance, there's a place for 'Human face' no matter the circumstances. Widows to the best of my knowledge are integral part of our society and if we don't apply human face when dealing with them, am afraid we are far from getting there as a people.

Two wrongs indeed can never make things right and as such, can't fathom why the Governor of Edo State, Comrade Adams A. O. will treat this widow like this and even tell her to go and die when she's struggling to provide food for her family. I think it would've been far better to make her pay a fine for her wrong doing than this humiliation.

The agony of the poor in our society......

http://saharareporters.com/video/video-unkindest-cut-all-governor-adams-oshiomholes-mean-words-poor-widow/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12060812_74438269e05545dda3ffd67c00807429_jpeg_jpeg6b3dfb7e87ba642c9d1d76e4a6c2c3c2

dre11:
FLASHBACK: Oshiomhole once wanted building named after Obaseki for ‘selfless service’

Adams Oshiomhole, national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), once said Godwin Obaseki, governor of Edo, worked for the state using his brain and creativity.

Oshiomhole, who praised the governor during the governorship campaign of 2016, said a building at the government house should be named after Obaseki for his selfless service.

Oshiomhole said while he was governor of Edo, Obaseki helped him build the economy team of the state with his network.

“I know my limit. He knows his limit. Godwin Obaseki has worked for seven and half years for the people of Edo state, using his brain, creativity, quietly, not making noise,” Oshiomhole said.

“He sits in the office of the economic team which he built using his network of friends inside the heart of government house without demanding one naira.

“A man like that who will not ask me to give him contracts, but will promise me, comrade, you just do the thinking, we will create the means to actualise your thoughts. And to his credit today, check the books of Edo state, we did not build new structures in government house with government money. That economic team office was built through Godwin’s network. Today, it remains a permanent asset of the state government.

“I want us to be calling that building Godwin Obaseki building. I don’t see your opponent Ize-Iyamu being able to say that. In 2007, check the records, Ize-Iyamu was hiding from EFCC. He didn’t not vote. How can somebody who didn’t vote claim that he made me.

“If you have to look at Godwin and his credentials and you look at a man whose only work, by his CV, was a student and rusticated for two years, he read law but he is not a barrister. That is his foundation. I never gave him government job. Lucky Igbinedion’s mother was reported to have slapped Ize-Iyamu for misleading her son. He tried it with me, but we kept him away. Nothing near government circle. No access to public funds.

“Look at the road to his house, in our books, was dual carriage way. They took the money, constructed the road to his house and stopped. Although we have liquidated the godfathers politically, the entire political family will be liquidated.”

https://www.thecable.ng/flashback-oshiomhole-once-wanted-building-named-after-obaseki-for-selfless-service

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12142569_fbimg1597573004739_jpeg2da52b4009254431f9baf2d916ec6ab3

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 15, 2020
YoungLionken:

to me, oshiomhole is the one contesting cos the his APC candidate keep disappointing himself both online, offline and even on debates
Re: Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo by itsene: 11:23am On Sep 15, 2020
stalyf:

You can make your point without insulting the writer
Did the writer do same?
Re: Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo by festusforchrist: 11:24am On Sep 15, 2020
Leave Oshiomhole alone and go are vote
Re: Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo by anonimi: 11:27am On Sep 15, 2020
stalyf:
Same thing my friend was saying yesterday. It feels like it is Oshiomole that is contesting

He and the bullion vans godfather of Lagos carry the matter too much for head, walahi.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8917101_lagos1_jpeg282b890e5baee3811ca903f81be5a99c

anonimi:
Edo 2020: Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offence — Tinubu
AUGUST 8, 2020

The National leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has waded in on developments in the Edo State House of Assembly, blaming the state governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki for what he called his “perverse” actions.

In a statement last night, Tinubu said the blocking of the legislative house to prevent the inauguration of the two-third lawmakers of the APC was a mockery of the constitution.

He argued that “Governor Obaseki’s conduct in the past year is undoubtedly impeachable”, adding that “these legislators have made no threat to impeach the Governor. Their only desire is to peacefully perform the duties asked of them by the constituents who elected them”

According to him, “By his refusal to permit duly elected members of the Edo State House of Assembly to perform their constitutional duties, Governor Obaseki betrayed contempt for the people of his state and, unfortunately, his ignorance of Nigeria’s constitutional order.”

He stated that as a Governor, Obaseki “ought to know better than to obstruct the functioning of his own legislature, but perhaps he is in need of a quick lesson.”

https://dailytrust.com/edo-2020-obaseki-has-committed-impeachable-offence-tinubu

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5621877_img20170330wa0000_jpeg9aa41e45dfd9e860dbc3dff4c2eb9291

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10403239_1037000020191010185832jpeg6fb8a2f2e9bc057c5a6666b4c2854a9c_jpeg373f54eea5751b32e52962e1e7a9fc65

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12213329_2e2f520077ad4a21aefc727c34ceba7a_jpeg_jpegfbb5ad5930f9bc62f7cff22fd5ead283

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo by Herkim(m): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2020
Honourable comrade Adams oshiomole is not desperate for power. The election ahead of him is just like aluta struggle which he must achieved.
Re: Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo by andyanders: 11:30am On Sep 15, 2020
In fact, Oshomole is a contradiction to human history. His actions has shown the world how he compromised as a union leader to the detriment of Nigerian workers, during his time as the then labour president.

He is a greedy man in nature, and speaks with both sides of his mouth, hence he was shown the way out as the chairman of his failed party, APC.

Shame on him.
Re: Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo by mimicherry: 11:31am On Sep 15, 2020
Why e no go desperate? grin grin

If he loses his relevance in Edo he is politically gone
Re: Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo by slyayok: 11:31am On Sep 15, 2020
opobo007:
I'm not in Edo state but, I think this narrative is too lame. How has oshiomole tried to rule by proxy, how many contractor or contracts did he try to impose on the governor. There should be instances of his over bearing actions. Oshiomole had given his own side of the story, based on complaints by party men of being sidelined by the governor after working tirelessly for his election and his calling him to give party men contracts. Giving contract is not sharing money bcus every contract has its profit component. It's lazy for the governor to be claiming they want me to share money
You are looking at it from the angle of contracts being awarded alone wherein your claims do not even hold waters, haven said that; What about the issue of Thugs and Agberos which Obaseki has addressed that Oshiomhole is still insisting should be
What about the issues of CDAs; which claimed many lives that Obaseki addressed
What about the Technology Obaseki brought into our basic education, The Edo best
Oshiomhole has served his tenure and hence, he should let Obaseki be
Oshiomhole and his Cronies can never take Edo State backward
19th September, we are sending Obaseki/Shaibu for another 4 years in office Torgba

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo by jy2kbeyond(m): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2020
undecided undecided undecided
When they win them go bone begin pop champagne
[Nigga Raw, 2011}

Nigerian politicians are not worth it o.
Re: Edo 2020: Oshiomole Is Desperate And It Is Dangerous - Oke Umurhohwo by dominic17: 11:35am On Sep 15, 2020
opobo007:
giving contract on party men and women are not the problem but you know the attitude of our politicians, they will consider it as they share of national cake thereby diverting money meant for contract execution. Beside, there are requirements for qualifying for contract.if we have to move forward as a nation we have to desist from regard politics as business but obligations to move our nation forward and to help humanity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#EndSARS: CAC Deregisters 'Enough Is Enough' In Error / FG To Begin Rehabilitation On Part Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway / Desmond Elliot, Others To Probe Fashola’s 2015 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.