Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Why You Should Start Tilapia Farming Now Pt2 (pix) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Why You Should Start Tilapia Farming Now Pt2 (pix) (439 Views)

Fish Farming Mustn't Be Catfish Alone, Explore Tilapia Farming In Fullest(video) / Tilapia Farming, A Hidden Gold Mine / Setup A Catfish Or Tilapia Farming Business With N100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Start Tilapia Farming Now Pt2 (pix) by Alphafarms(m): 11:33am On Sep 15, 2020
I created a thread last week about tilapia Farming, some persons wasn't happy about my comparison with catfish, the thread was brought down, and as a reputable organization, we abide by the rules and corrections was noted. We say thank you to all concerned.

The aim and objectives of this thread is to educate people about tilapia Farming and its benefits.

Most people don't know that tilapia can be farmed, and also be domesticated. Tilapia can be reared right in your compound or by the use of earthen pond, or in a caged system.

Here are some frequently asked questions.

Feeding: Tilapia eats same feeds with catfish.

Maturity: with good management, tilapia gets matured on time

Marketing: I can tell you categorically that the demand currently is more than the supply, is even scares to see. hotels, highly reputable restaurants, cold rooms, fast foods, exporters, house consumption etc are constantly in need of tilapia.

Storage: Tilapia can be refrigerated, and can last for weeks/months if power is not interrupted. That is why cold rooms are also interested in it.

Export: Tilapia can be exported directly from your farm to the US or Europe, in a frozen form especially the red ones.

Smoked/dried form: Tilapia can also be smoked/dried with heat, for preservation and for value added.

Colours: silver black and the red Tilapias, these are the common ones you can find around, the reds are regarded as the hybrids of Tilapia.

We @ ALPHA FISHERIES & AGRO SERVICES, LAGOS, we produce high quality, disease resistant and fast growing Tilapia seedlings.

Lagos Address: 12, Sunview Estate, Ajah, Lekki/epe, Expressway, Lagos.
Warri Address: Ijaw Quarters, by st' Mary's Bus- stop, along Airport road, Warri.

Call/WhatsApp: 08021106583
Instagram: @Alphafarms
Email: alphafarms@gmail.com

We deliver Nationwide, directly to your farm.

Tilapia Farming, The Future of Aquaculture in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Start Tilapia Farming Now Pt2 (pix) by Kingnutts(m): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
They get matured on time? How long is on time?
Re: Why You Should Start Tilapia Farming Now Pt2 (pix) by Vl3ly: 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2020
Alphafarms:
I created a thread last week about tilapia Farming, some persons wasn't happy about my comparison with catfish, the thread was brought down, and as a reputable organization, we abide by the rules and corrections was noted. We say thank you to all concerned.

The aim and objectives of this thread is to educate people about tilapia Farming and its benefits.

Most people don't know that tilapia can be farmed, and also be domesticated. Tilapia can be reared right in your compound or by the use of earthen pond, or in a caged system.

Here are some frequently asked questions.

Feeding: Tilapia eats same feeds with catfish.

Maturity: with good management, tilapia gets matured on time

Marketing: I can tell you categorically that the demand currently is more than the supply, is even scares to see. hotels, highly reputable restaurants, cold rooms, fast foods, exporters, house consumption etc are constantly in need of tilapia.

Storage: Tilapia can be refrigerated, and can last for weeks/months if power is not interrupted. That is why cold rooms are also interested in it.

Export: Tilapia can be exported directly from your farm to the US or Europe, in a frozen form especially the red ones.

Smoked/dried form: Tilapia can also be smoked/dried with heat, for preservation and for value added.

Colours: silver black and the red Tilapias, these are the common ones you can find around, the reds are regarded as the hybrids of Tilapia.

We @ ALPHA FISHERIES & AGRO SERVICES, LAGOS, we produce high quality, disease resistant and fast growing Tilapia seedlings.

Lagos Address: 12, Sunview Estate, Ajah, Lekki/epe, Expressway, Lagos.
Warri Address: Ijaw Quarters, by st' Mary's Bus- stop, along Airport road, Warri.

Call/WhatsApp: 08021106583
Instagram: @Alphafarms
Email: alphafarms@gmail.com

We deliver Nationwide, directly to your farm.

Tilapia Farming, The Future of Aquaculture in Nigeria

pls how much is catfish and tilapia fingerlings per 1
Re: Why You Should Start Tilapia Farming Now Pt2 (pix) by Alphafarms(m): 11:00pm On Sep 15, 2020
Vl3ly:
pls how much is catfish and tilapia fingerlings per 1

Please call/chat Whatsapp me

Thanks for your interest

(1) (Reply)

. / Why Your Laying Hens Are Eating And Breaking Their Eggs And How To Stop Them / CU999 Cucumber Has Poor Resistance To Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.