Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

"I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) (49877 Views)

Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' / Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica / Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
Another useless post
Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by solmus: 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
Were they ever in a relationship before

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by paulolee(m): 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
k
Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by Goldie16(f): 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
E don happen!!!
Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
Duh when we say most women get fish brain e get why

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by Topsyharry: 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
Just passing by��
Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by Hollusilva28(m): 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
I saw this coming. I'm a man, I want to implore ladies to be focus, do not allow men to use you. Erica brought these issue upon herself, 85m is there for her to win, instead she got herself disqualified all because of someone that doesn't have a real genuine love for her. laycon is showing real affection, but she choosen fine body with good money.

please ladies go for something important, don't waste your time on someone that doesn't care for you.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by Dada120: 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by Onyedikachii: 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
Ehen, e don dey clear small small we go soon know
Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by Bunnatex(m): 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
They should let this guy rest. He's an honest man and does not want to lead anyone on.

14 Likes

Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by Mayng01(m): 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
See your life erica! You have loosed on both sides, loosing kid and lay. Lay was even dying for you... and soon lay will emerge winner & become a legend in music career. You are truly a bitch, that’s y Kidd ditched, dumped & jilted you. You are a disgrace to womanhood. See your behind below . Internet will never forget.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by Zaharia: 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
why they are not in relationship all together? grin
Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by lightangel65i(m): 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
cry cry cry cry after all the storyline....after all the beautiful moments.....human beings are wicked

Asin eh after getting my hopes up for another mercy and ike.

Sighs
Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
she has a terrible attitude and most men will be weary about that. she is likely going to end up as a baby mama if she doesn't change.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by stasius: 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
Most Ladies love men that treat them that way... Like trash.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by Farki: 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
"For now".
Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by gidado14(m): 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2020

Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
lightangel65i:

Asin eh after getting my hopes up for another mercy and ike.

Sighs
dis life no balance grin
Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2020
PureGoldh:
As expected

Bros don chop clean mouth grin

As expected.. sis don chop/suck clean mouth. Mutual something...

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
Some girls sha can't take eyes see dik embarassed lipsrsealed/wealthy man.Dey must spread like butter

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by PureGoldh(m): 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
tumababa:

grin

It takes two to tango
Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by snoopanddre(m): 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
She deserves all that and any sensible lady should learn from this but we all know d foolish ones and none self-respecting ones will never learn. Spits

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by jy2kbeyond(m): 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2020
grin grin grin grin

After receiving different types of jobs such as hand jobs, blow jobs and even mouth jobs. Then you wake up one day and say she's not in a relationship with you.

Who will take your abandon ship bros?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
That serves her right,next time she will learn to close her legs

5 Likes

Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by Fisher007: 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
Lol most ladies don't understand a lot about the sexual dynamics or sexual market place value. They just jump from one guy to another until they become desperate to get married .

Then they settle with the last option but still continue to jump up and down, still thinking they can eat their cake and have it. Because he wasn't what they bargained for initially.

The sexual liberation and feminism has led to the downfall of most ladies. They can't see it yet.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by Instrumentalng(m): 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
Girls these days think they are smart
Kidd just marked register nothing else
You should be matured enough to know when
Someone genuinely loves you
Only the way you behave I’ll know if you love me genuinely or not I belive to Erica Kidd was a bigger jackpot then even the 85m

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by Thelimitbreaker(m): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
Gallantly lost on both sides.... I'm very sure she will be regretting all her actions by now.... Kidd wey still dey eye LAYCON.... Pesin wey don see Laycon's massive tsunami fan base, Baba quickly port fast fast.... He no wan lose the fame he came for in BB9ja

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by Wickedfact: 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2020
Chii59:
Another useless post

Don't cry. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by Iniobong44(m): 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
You don chop am already so nothing else again
Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by Kindness218: 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
But might start later abi
Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by snoopanddre(m): 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
tumababa:

Which one is mutual. This kid(s) can always brag about that but d girl or d family will inwardly feel shame about that no matter the level of pretence. Publicly................ on national TV when u know ur family members are also watching.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" / BBNaija: Perri Shakes-Drayton Reacts As Tacha Fights And Insults Mike / Anime Download Links - STRICTLY ON REQUEST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.