Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,437 members, 7,801,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

"I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) (49879 Views)

Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' / Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica / Did You Have Sex With Erica? Bright Asks Kiddwaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by Skepticus: 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
Hollusilva28:
I saw this coming. I'm a man, I want to implore ladies to be focus, do not allow men to use you. Erica brought these issue upon herself, 85m is there for her to win, instead she got herself disqualified all because of someone that doesn't have a real genuine love for her. laycon is showing real affection, but she choosen fine body with good money.

please ladies go for something important, don't waste your time on someone that doesn't care for you.

Don't you get the memo?

These women you are advising would never chose you nor any other men that mean well for them.

Most times when they are young and hot, they'll always go for the ones who don't care about them and treat them like trash.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by hopexter(m): 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
cry cry cry cry after all the storyline....after all the beautiful moments.....human beings are wicked

He said he's not ready or do you want to force Erica on him? Oga no wickedness there jare. They both enjoyed the game while it lasted or don't you think undecided
Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by pacificom: 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
Erica is cunningly loving kiddwaya for his money and flamboyant lifestyle, while Kidd himself is gagging for a fling behind the scene. Ozo is the one we should refer to as the middleman is in nowhere in this game better than a fools paradise.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by jaxxy(m): 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
That’s fine cos u don’t force or pressure people into a relationship. It’s better it happens when both parties want it not their fans stampeding them.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2020
hopexter:

He said he's not ready or do you want to force Erica on him? Oga no wickedness there jare. They both enjoyed the game while it lasted or don't you think undecided
cry cry all we wanted another love story period!! am so heartbroken cry cry cry cry
Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by SAMBARRY: 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
Mayng01:
See your life erica! You have loosed on both sides, loosing kid and lay. Lay was even dying for you... and soon lay will emerge winner & become a legend in music career. You are truly a bitch, that’s y Kidd ditched, dumped & jilted you. You are a disgrace to womanhood. See your behind below . Internet will never forget.
smh

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by SAMBARRY: 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
PureGoldh:
As expected

Bros don chop clean mouth grin
I'm not holding briefs for erica.i don't Even like her but really?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by Ibrahiimo(m): 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
Wetin OLOSHO no go see for NAIRALAND;

There's no big DEAL about an OLOSHO, you just use HER and dump her, no BIG deal.

Oloshos are seen as WASTE products, whenever you're through with them you FLUSH them out like a piss of ODOUR.

Oloshos Are Not Important, NEXT.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by SAMBARRY: 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
chrisifeanyi:
before nko? The guy use Erica cure conji. Kiddwaya isn't ready for any relationship n0nsense
seriously we need to change our value system in this part of the world.i don't like Erica or her ways but why do we have a toxic habit of trying to outsource who exploitative pass for relationships.not just romantic relationships but also other kinds of relationships.this generation, you people are really terrifying

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by kushme: 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2020
Skepticus:

Don't you get the memo?

These women you are advising would never chose you nor any other men that mean well for them.

They always go for the ones who don't care about them and treat them like trash.

cheesy Any man advising ladies to be better than men is a correct Simp..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by lekki1444: 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2020
kidd waya the girl come clean maut like john terry
Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by toniotonero(m): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
Kiddwaya na sharp gye

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by eddyslim(m): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
Used and dump
Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by Awoo88: 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
This guy just dey talk anyhow since dem pursue from that house. Instead to go cool down like that stupid girl. Wait and watch then come out with inform talk. He is just talking anyhow allowing SM to dictate to his brain

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
Mayng01:
See your life erica! You have loosed on both sides, loosing kid and lay. Lay was even dying for you... and soon lay will emerge winner & become a legend in music career. You are truly a bitch, that’s y Kidd ditched, dumped & jilted you. You are a disgrace to womanhood. See your behind below . Internet will never forget.

Black small yansh of a PONSTARcheesycheesycheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by movierequest(m): 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2020
Chop and clean mouth boy
Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by eddyslim(m): 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2020
ikorodureporta:
wht has been 4kd cannot be un4kd
Gbam

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2020
sad She even suck and swallowed his milk

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by simplesearch: 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2020
Very useless and disgusting program from the pit of hell. It can produce no good as there is none in it, except fleshly gratifications that will eventually send many soul to hell, the very reason it was invented.

Romans 1:30

They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They invent new ways of sinning, and they disobey their parents.
Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by DSS1335: 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
PureGoldh:
As expected

Na so na. It was expected 100&

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by kiddkash(m): 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
PureGoldh:
As expected

why did you have any doubt?

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by Digitalstarlite: 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sad Nah dat girl useless her pusi.Nah person go marry d akube last sha sad

B4 she enter dat house no be akube b4, u know wetin don happen wen she dey sch or neighbours....some mothers can't remember how many guys dey have slept wit in deir entire life even after marriage...

If u know, u know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
PureGoldh:
As expected

Na both party dey enjoy sex nothing is chop clean mouth. The girl just wan b gold digger
Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by blackjesus777(m): 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2020
For now he said.....make una calm down
Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by femi4: 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
dalongjnr:
Hehehe I HOPE IS NOT A CASE OF UAD
or UAC : Use And Condemn
Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by Minjim: 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
He's keeping his options open
Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by ignis: 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2020
See finishing
Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by Bennysam: 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2020
Ddorrau:
Mmmm let's see how it turns out
What will turn out,? Everything end in the bbn house
Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by Minjim: 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2020
Ddorrau:
Mmmm let's see how it turns out

What else do you wanna see?
This is how it turned out.

Anyway, she got a career out of it

5 Likes

Re: "I Am Not In A Relationship With Erica For Now" - Kiddwaya (Video) by deltateam: 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2020
Better go and pay dowry and finish what you started before I vex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Perri Shakes-Drayton Reacts As Tacha Fights And Insults Mike / What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.