Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

How To Spot A Fake Oraimo Range Of Products. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Spot A Fake Oraimo Range Of Products. (9721 Views)

I Bought Fake Oraimo Earbuds And This Happened!! / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Next Year Smartphones Might Spot In-screen Fingerprint Scanner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spot A Fake Oraimo Range Of Products. by Spectrumphones: 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2020
KEEP AWAY FROM FAKE now to avoid stories that touch. take a look through the difference. check to spot the 2baba photo and signature on the back of the pack Or find the authentication label on the products.get your original oraimo from spectrumphones with warranty today. we do home delivery too.

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Fake Oraimo Range Of Products. by onward4life(m): 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2020
Spectrumphones:
KEEP AWAY FROM FAKE now to avoid stories that touch. take a look through the difference. check to spot the 2baba photo and signature on the back of the pack Or find the authentication label on the products.get your original oraimo from spectrumphones with warranty today. we do home delivery too.

How do I become a distributor of araimo brands?
Re: How To Spot A Fake Oraimo Range Of Products. by twiceTall: 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2020
How much is Oraimo Sound Pro?
Re: How To Spot A Fake Oraimo Range Of Products. by Spectrumphones: 8:37am On Sep 18, 2020
onward4life:

How do I become a distributor of araimo brands?

please do visit our office for further discussions.
thank you.
Re: How To Spot A Fake Oraimo Range Of Products. by Spectrumphones: 8:39am On Sep 18, 2020
twiceTall:
How much is Oraimo Sound Pro?

the price is 7,800.
Re: How To Spot A Fake Oraimo Range Of Products. by onward4life(m): 10:11am On Sep 18, 2020
Spectrumphones:

please do visit our office for further discussions.
thank you.

Where?

Lagos
Anambra
Enugu
Ph

Any office close to these
Re: How To Spot A Fake Oraimo Range Of Products. by Spectrumphones: 10:32am On Sep 18, 2020
onward4life:

Where?

Lagos
Anambra
Enugu
Ph

Any office close to these

our office is in Lagos
Re: How To Spot A Fake Oraimo Range Of Products. by sirjoggy(m): 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
How much is oraimo smart watch the one of round face
Re: How To Spot A Fake Oraimo Range Of Products. by Yinksy09(m): 9:04pm On May 14, 2021
sirjoggy:
How much is oraimo smart watch the one of round face

You can visit their website for the price and even make an order. Delivery within Lagos is free
https://ng.oraimo.com/collections/wearable
Re: How To Spot A Fake Oraimo Range Of Products. by Eyanbahose: 9:16pm On May 14, 2021
This thread is still useful. Oraimo is actually a nice product
Re: How To Spot A Fake Oraimo Range Of Products. by Saucekiddo99(m): 9:27pm On May 14, 2021
One consistent difference I noticed was a distinct variation in the shades of green used in the original and fake.

And I have also learnt to run away from any product that has '100% Original' on the pack.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Fake Oraimo Range Of Products. by AmadorSays: 1:31pm On May 17, 2021
hmmm, nice info, though since I've been using their power banks for my tecno phones, i have never encountered a fake.
Re: How To Spot A Fake Oraimo Range Of Products. by NightFood: 7:33am On May 18, 2021
yeah me too, but there's a lot to learn from the thread sha
AmadorSays:
hmmm, nice info, though since I've been using their power banks for my tecno phones, i have never encountered a fake.
Re: How To Spot A Fake Oraimo Range Of Products. by Ameboperoo(m): 1:55am On Nov 17, 2022
Saucekiddo99:
One consistent difference I noticed was a distinct variation in the shades of green used in the original and fake.

And I have also learnt to run away from any product that has '100% Original' on the pack.
As if there is 50%, 80% original

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Change Font On Tecno Camon X Pro / I Turned Off Read Receipt To View Her Status And This Happened.. / Infinix Flies Afcon Promo Winners To Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.