Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo (43174 Views)

Why We Can’t Extend Voters Registration – INEC / Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking / Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo by BornRicch(m): 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2020
Keraxes:

Oloriburuku you found Lagos as i can see that your useless father is the governor or the deputy governor is from your wretched worthless senseless olosho mother’s tribe.

Idiotic fool comparing shithole state Edo, to Oyo state

Tell me one useful thing that has ever come out of Edo, unless prostitution maybe

Jobless man... hope you sell meat today? You I won't talk much please I want to settle scores with you. Nah only nairaland you tell mouth, you fit make mouth to edo man out Nigeria? I swear to God you will regret your life. Travel and see you will know majority tribes nah for Naija there mouth end... bastard....
Re: Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo by Keraxes: 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2020
BornRicch:

Jobless man... hope you sell meat today? You I won't talk much please I want to settle scores with you. Nah only nairaland you tell mouth, you fit make mouth to edo man out Nigeria? I swear to God you will regret your life. Travel and see you will know majority tribes nah for Naija there mouth end... bastard....
Oloriburuku olofo didan mashanfani. Hope you kill someone today as a cultist and hope they Bleep your useless olosho mother with Lagos Ibadan expressway pussy very hard till she cums very hard. Hope your uselsss wretched senseless worthless alayebaje idiotic father beg for money today as he normally does everyday. Go to hell and kill your whole family before going to hell
Re: Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo by alfulaty: 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2020
We de campe and berkete de wait for 19th
This Saturday self too long oooo!!!
Re: Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo by TONIOI: 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2020
[quote author=adekolaelect post=93977930] OK sir father in stupidity and master in bitterness partisan politics .I have eared you.[/quote

Ur certificate for foolishness will be given to u by sunday morning, son of a goat
Re: Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo by LEOmaxi: 12:35am On Sep 17, 2020
Viewing the comments you will see the extent to which Tinubu's hypnosis has worked on the yoruba people. Alot of you believe Tinubu more than God. I dont know what to say to you all oh but all I know is that Edo no be Lagos. We dey Edo state and weda them like am or not, 4+4 Torgba!!
bolaayenimo:

https://www.independent.ng/you-cant-extend-your-political-empire-to-edo-obaseki-tells-tinubu/
Re: Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo by TONIOI: 2:42am On Sep 21, 2020
adekolaelect:
stop bragging Saturday election will tell if you are a fool too.

Have u seen the election result now ? Plz can u now call ur self a fool by ur self, idiot

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo by ariesbull: 6:47am On Sep 21, 2020
janeedema:
How you forget:

Now, let me ask:

What happened tro Ambode after he succumbed to walking with his godfather to sell Sanwo Olu?

Let me help you answer, as you obviously have forgotten.

Ambode still went into oblivion.

An Edo man will fight to the death, which is way more noble than ass licking. They are no cowards.

And let this be known: even if Obaseki loses at the poll, he has left an indelible mark in the sands of time.

uote author=emkz post=93955012]Obaseki shouldn't have responded. Do you wonder why Tinubu said this at the election week and not before? Obaseki should have allowed Wike or Atiku to respond. These gimmicks are meant to distract him and they are working.

Oshiomole was Buhari and Tinubu's candidate and Obaseki openly challenged him, which is equivalent to challenging the President and Tinubu. He also insulted Tinubu by saying Edo is not Lagos. He further insulted the President by announcing his resignation from APC at the Presidential villa. That said, win or lose, Obaseki needs to make peace with Tinubu, Oshiomole and co. If he loses on Saturday, that is the end of his political career and international appointments. I feel for him. Oshiomole, hate him or love him, is a dogged fighter and has never lost any battle in his professional life. This election would either further mystify him or totally demystify. The stakes are too high.

Yoruba are cowards naturally, they would dor balle at anyone that gives them something
Re: Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo by adekolaelect(m): 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
TONIOI:

Have u seen the election result now ? Plz can u now call ur self a fool by ur self, idiot
if I am a fool you must be an aged master in foolishness.Bcs the way you carry politics for head makes many of you the slaves to politicians.

1 Share

Re: Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo by TONIOI: 5:57am On Sep 24, 2020
adekolaelect:
if I am a fool you must be an aged master in foolishness.Bcs the way you carry politics for head makes many of you the slaves to politicians.

if u were not a paid goat , u won't have ask me to wait till Saturday for the election result, u no carry politics for head but u dey clap for Tinubu the other day here , ur meat go sweet well well for pepper soup , goat.
Re: Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo by adekolaelect(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
TONIOI:

if u were not a paid goat , u won't have ask me to wait till Saturday for the election result, u no carry politics for head but u dey clap for Tinubu the other day here , ur meat go sweet well well for pepper soup , goat.

Re: Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo by brown3: 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
360degreess:
Time shall tell. Hope you won't start shouting and crying that you been rigged after Saturday?
foolish idiot afonja awadu muslim, relying on rigging, come out from your hiding hole.
Re: Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo by brown3: 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
foolish idiot afonja awadu muslim, relying on rigging,
Re: Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo by brown3: 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
emkz:
Obaseki shouldn't have responded. Do you wonder why Tinubu said this at the election week and not before? Obaseki should have allowed Wike or Atiku to respond. These gimmicks are meant to distract him and they are working.

Oshiomole was Buhari and Tinubu's candidate and Obaseki openly challenged him, which is equivalent to challenging the President and Tinubu. He also insulted Tinubu by saying Edo is not Lagos. He further insulted the President by announcing his resignation from APC at the Presidential villa. That said, win or lose, Obaseki needs to make peace with Tinubu, Oshiomole and co. If he loses on Saturday, that is the end of his political career and international appointments. I feel for him. Oshiomole, hate him or love him, is a dogged fighter and has never lost any battle in his professional life. This election would either further mystify him or totally demystify. The stakes are too high.
too much of awadu is not good for your health
Re: Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo by TONIOI: 8:55am On Sep 28, 2020
[quote author=adekolaelect post=94379030][/quote]
mumu na always mumu , d next goat to go down after ur oshomole is dat your Tinubu in Lagos
the thief dat u pipo are clapping for

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Threatens To Ban NURTW In Lagos If They Fail To Conduct Themselves / Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] / Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.