Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,375 members, 7,781,050 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:04 AM

Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Husband And Children - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Husband And Children (86881 Views)

"I Didn't Say I Was Done" - Omawumi Shares Sultry Photo / Omawumi And Her Daughter, Kamillah At Her Traditional Wedding In Warri (Photo) / Traditional Wedding: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's First & Second Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Husband And Children by Hushxxter(m): 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2020
Wow beautiful family
Re: Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Husband And Children by IamWonderful: 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2020
ok
Re: Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Husband And Children by tunjilee003: 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
Omawummi, I once argue she was a Yoruba woman....

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Husband And Children by Tmb78(m): 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2020
tunjilee003:
Omawummi, I once argue she was a Yoruba woman....
she is urhobo
Re: Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Husband And Children by ignis: 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2020
Lovely
Re: Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Husband And Children by Yoighaman(m): 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2020
NwekeUG:
Popular Nigerian singer Omawumi shared new family photos on Instagram to testify to God's goodness, IgbereTV reports.

Omawunmi and her daughter wore matching Ankara dresses while her husband, Tosin Yussuf and their son wore matching native attire too.

She captioned the photo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFJ9wioFCY2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Beautiful...may God continue to bless and keep their marriage.
Re: Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Husband And Children by Damseldammie(f): 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2020
Happy people, cute family
Re: Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Husband And Children by adeniyi997: 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2020
Once a while is not bad tho
Re: Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Husband And Children by 2LESS(m): 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2020
Chii59:
For the love of moderately chubby tall, dark dudes kiss kiss
Lovely!
Continue

3 Likes

Re: Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Husband And Children by stanliwise(m): 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
Zzor:
Eeiya she's a lucky woman and he's a lucky man too
Thank God he didn’t marry your type l. Such a lucky man

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Husband And Children by wetmenow: 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2020
Give thanks to God always.
Re: Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Husband And Children by Haywhysat: 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2020
Tmb78:
she is urhobo

Nope, she is itsekiri.

2 Likes

Re: Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Husband And Children by Tmb78(m): 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2020
Haywhysat:

Nope, she is itsekiri.
OK,then
Re: Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Husband And Children by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2020
TheCork:

Please do you teach sexxx educations? cheesy
Pervert
Re: Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Husband And Children by Askme2020(m): 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2020
lovely family... really cute. smiley

Re: Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Husband And Children by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2020
ValCon888:
It seems to me like the man needs a bra.
Give him yours na grin
Re: Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Husband And Children by harmony75: 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2020
yes..safe heaven that's what our family's are � ���
Re: Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Husband And Children by iezeiyida(m): 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2020
Lovely family

....The relationship between us is psychological...now who is psycho? and who is logical?

If you ask me na who I go ask �

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Husband And Children by Nobodycan: 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2020
What re u waiting for...
VOTE Laycon to 32052

Re: Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Husband And Children by Fortune109: 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end of the world is near

That's why she uploaded her family pic

2 Likes

Re: Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Husband And Children by BlestHanneSSG: 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2020
All these celebs sha get one way or the other to sha create an attention. grin It's now the turn of my evergreen and well-respected Omawumi..
A happy and decent family. Stay blessed.
Re: Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Husband And Children by BlestHanneSSG: 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
When you're ready to credit us for recharge cards, let me know biko.

Nobodycan:
What re u waiting for...
VOTE Laycon to 32052
Re: Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Husband And Children by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
Me self go marry one day cool
Re: Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Husband And Children by jrusky(m): 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2020
Then keep the picture is anyone forcing you to show it or them?

Pls we have better things to talk about

Next........
Re: Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Husband And Children by TheCork(m): 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2020
Chii59:

Pervert

Chioma. I juss want to understand the power of the punnny so that we will be fully education...or is that too much to ask? Y u having atitude sef? Please can we discuss sexxx please & if u where mini sket please? Be nice
Re: Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Husband And Children by BlestHanneSSG: 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2020
When you're ready to credit us for recharge cards, let me know biko.

And yes, ANYBODY can!

Nobodycan:
What re u waiting for...
VOTE Laycon to 32052
Re: Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Husband And Children by macho44(m): 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2020
NwekeUG:
Popular Nigerian singer Omawumi shared new family photos on Instagram to testify to God's goodness, IgbereTV reports.

Omawunmi and her daughter wore matching Ankara dresses while her husband, Tosin Yussuf and their son wore matching native attire too.

She captioned the photo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFJ9wioFCY2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Una too fine joor. Oma-Sexy!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb87XSmmW1E
Re: Omawumi Shares Photos Of Her Husband And Children by Cramzy: 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2020
Yea, it's good to testify God's goodness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanye West Urinates On Grammy, Declares 'Black Masters Matter' / Fans Go Gaga As Regina Daniels Shares New Photos / Silverline Nancy: I Have The Longest, Sexiest Tips Ever Seen (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.