Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Orlu Road Primary School, Owerri: "A Death Trap" (Video, Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Orlu Road Primary School, Owerri: "A Death Trap" (Video, Photos) (39007 Views)

IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) / Potential House International School Owerri Is Definitely The School For All / The Death Trap Called Soak Away In Nigerian Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orlu Road Primary School, Owerri: "A Death Trap" (Video, Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 10:23am On Sep 16, 2020
OVB123:
There is no part of nigeria that is good at all.

You need to visit Owerri to see for yourself. I have visited there and ever since I started loving my Dear Delta State. My Broda, e bad gan! cheesy
Re: Orlu Road Primary School, Owerri: "A Death Trap" (Video, Photos) by Uzomacharles: 10:24am On Sep 16, 2020
MansoryMX:

Beautiful ke! Imo is a double shithole! I was there for a marriage a month ago. I stayed in their best Hotel called Bon Tripod hotel for 4 days. Menn that place called Owerri is a serious shit hole! Pot hole roads, dirtiness and ground to more that 100 hotels. All they know is building hotels left and right for old men to come fvck small children up and down, no major company there, no good road or portable drinking water, NOTHING in that place. Rochas and his family run that state to the ground. Once it’s 8pm for evening that place Na full time ashawo quarters time kidnappers breeding ground. The only thing nice there is their crayfish jollof rice and tiger nuts customize drink

Imo state is not as dirty as that Mr man
Re: Orlu Road Primary School, Owerri: "A Death Trap" (Video, Photos) by Arrewa: 10:26am On Sep 16, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Do your hateful self a favour and STFU!

Imagine a bigoted Fulani wanting to give Igbos lessons on good gevernance and moral conduct? Just thank your God.....but for 'one Nigeria', you leeching and parasitic lot wouldn't have been any better than your brothers in Niger, Chad and Mali!
is the south east better than Niger and Mali?

1 Like

Re: Orlu Road Primary School, Owerri: "A Death Trap" (Video, Photos) by Liposure: 10:27am On Sep 16, 2020
Arrewa:
These same people will come to tell you backward and underdeveloped the north is

The truth is that south east is the most backward region in Nigeria!

If you've traveled or serve there... You'll understand better!

Nothing is working in that region!

And you will never see them dragging their heartless politicians!

Elrufai and Tinubu is always their probablem
this is an eyesore
Re: Orlu Road Primary School, Owerri: "A Death Trap" (Video, Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 10:33am On Sep 16, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Imo state is not as dirty as that Mr man

Are you kidding me! I have been there man! It’s a shit hole! An average Imolite youth there is what Buhari described as LAZY YOUTH. All they think of is to gather some changes before weekend to grab some puna. Such a disgusting place and to think it’s the state capital baffles me. Zero security, EXTRA corrupt police officers, pot hole and bad roads are like bread and butter! Dude! Owerri is a shit hole! Bitter truth!!! Almost all the streets road are disasters for a state capital? Haabaaa! I saw the nonsense Okorowamama did he called tunnel and all the many statues he built. I saw his amusement park! Absolutely rubbish! I saw the gigantic event centre he built! And the mini hut he called health care centre! What a slowpoke! But I love y’all jollof rice and yellow puna. I miss the rice so much! Craving for it right now! Less I forgot I almost got kidnapped but as a sharp Warri boi I smart pass them!
Re: Orlu Road Primary School, Owerri: "A Death Trap" (Video, Photos) by 1manuel(m): 10:33am On Sep 16, 2020
MansoryMX:

Beautiful ke! Imo is a double shithole! I was there for a marriage a month ago. I stayed in their best Hotel called Bon Tripod hotel for 4 days. Menn that place called Owerri is a serious shit hole! Pot hole roads, dirtiness and ground to more that 100 hotels. All they know is building hotels left and right for old men to come fvck small children up and down, no major company there, no good road or portable drinking water, NOTHING in that place. Rochas and his family run that state to the ground. Once it’s 8pm for evening that place Na full time ashawo quarters time kidnappers breeding ground. The only thing nice there is their crayfish jollof rice and tiger nuts customize drink

Lol ...but I've been to owerri it was beautiful man......but you're right about the company stuff and too much hotel......and their filling station too much gan
Re: Orlu Road Primary School, Owerri: "A Death Trap" (Video, Photos) by Uzomacharles: 10:35am On Sep 16, 2020
MansoryMX:

Are you kidding me! I have been there man! It’s a shit hole! An average Imolite youth there is what Buhari described as LAZY YOUTH. All they think of is to gather some changes before weekend to grab some puna. Such a disgusting place and to think it’s the state capital baffles me. Zero security, EXTRA corrupt police officers, pot hole and bad roads are like bread and butter! Dude! Owerri is a shit hole! Bitter truth!!! Almost all the streets road are disasters for a state capital? Haabaaa! I saw the nonsense Okorowamama did he called tunnel and all the many statues he built. I saw his amusement park! Absolutely rubbish! I saw the gigantic event centre he built! And the mini hut he called health care centre! What a slowpoke! But I love y’all jollof rice and yellow puna. I miss the rice so much! Craving for it right now! Less I forgot I almost got kidnapped but as a sharp Warri boi I smart pass them!

This is capital Bullshit...

I school there sir...

Imo State Is Not As Dirty As You Describe It...
Re: Orlu Road Primary School, Owerri: "A Death Trap" (Video, Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 10:35am On Sep 16, 2020
1manuel:

Lol ...but I've been to owerri it was beautiful man......but you're right about the company stuff and too much hotel......and their filling station too much gan

I can’t use the word BEAUTIFUL for such disastrous place bro. It will be an insult to the word BEAUTIFUL! It’s a shit hole! Simple!!
Re: Orlu Road Primary School, Owerri: "A Death Trap" (Video, Photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:40am On Sep 16, 2020
Arrewa:
is the south east better than Niger and Mali?

Compare like for like mate! Given the fact Igboland isn't yet a independent country like Niger and Mali, the answer to your question is a big YES!

Igboland can't chart a course for their own development and make use 100% of their own resources! They have a large hydrocarbon rich part of their territory sliced off and placed in a foreign land courtesy of you evil lot!

Ndigbo are trapped in the same country with hateful, leeching bigots like you, and don't have the freedoms Niger and Mali have!
Re: Orlu Road Primary School, Owerri: "A Death Trap" (Video, Photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:43am On Sep 16, 2020
Uzomacharles:

This is capital Bullshit...

I school there sir...

Imo State Is Not As Dirty As You Describe It...

Their are certain words and phrases people use that should raise a red flag and be a pointer to the fact they may not be Igbo! I can criticise governance in a Igbo state, but can never say a Igbo state is a 'shithole'!

1 Like

Re: Orlu Road Primary School, Owerri: "A Death Trap" (Video, Photos) by stchinedu: 10:51am On Sep 16, 2020
Now...it's obvious their UZO in IMO state is in HOPELESS state.

Re: Orlu Road Primary School, Owerri: "A Death Trap" (Video, Photos) by Arrewa: 10:57am On Sep 16, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Compare like for like mate! Given the fact Igboland isn't yet a independent country like Niger and Mali, the answer to your question is a big YES!

Igboland can't chart a course for their own development and make use 100% of their own resources! They have a large hydrocarbon rich part of their territory sliced off and placed in a foreign land courtesy of you evil lot!

Ndigbo are trapped in the same country with hateful, leeching bigots like you, and don't have the freedoms Niger and Mali have!

shut up! Mali and Niger is more developed than igbo land!

The most backward region in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Orlu Road Primary School, Owerri: "A Death Trap" (Video, Photos) by Dikebuka: 11:18am On Sep 16, 2020
That's what Rochas gave to us after 8years of misrule. When we thought our PVC counted in case of Emeka Ihedioha, a panel of 5 defied the basic inec rule to give us Hope Uzodinma.
Re: Orlu Road Primary School, Owerri: "A Death Trap" (Video, Photos) by Cramzy: 11:25am On Sep 16, 2020
massmediang:
Orlu road is one of the most popular areas in Owerri, Imo State capital. You would expect that such an area will have the best of schools but what you are about to read will shock you. This has also been like this before the COVID-19 lock down, though its a bit worse now. So don’t think it got to this level because it was abandoned during the lock down. This is a disaster waiting to happen.

As schools gradually resume after the COVID-19 lock down, pupils and teachers in Orlu Road Primary School, Imo State, Nigeria, are in serious danger of witnessing a health hazard or environmental disaster.

This school has actually been this terrible even before the COVID-19 lock down began months back. The buildings are obviously weak and the environment is a health disaster to the children in this school. Primary six pupils are already preparing for their common entrance examination though the state government has not yet announced resumption date for schools in the state, as at the time of filing this report.

This message is coming early enough to avert any coming disaster. We gathered that pupils of the school have already been told to start cleaning the classrooms. Can you imagine that? Teachers are also cutting the grasses by themselves. This is pathetic for primary education in Nigeria, especially in Imo State.

https://massmediang.com/death-trap-see-orlu-road-primary-school-owerri-video-photos/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNP7ZsXWum0

This is worse than a death trap.
Re: Orlu Road Primary School, Owerri: "A Death Trap" (Video, Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:36am On Sep 16, 2020
mytime24:
then aso rock brought d hopeless
Hope to imoties cheesy

Isn’t hope better than the other guy? What’s his name again?? The one dat was pursuing okorocha up and down instead of getting to work.

1 Like

Re: Orlu Road Primary School, Owerri: "A Death Trap" (Video, Photos) by OVB123: 11:41am On Sep 16, 2020
MansoryMX:

You need to visit Owerri to see for yourself. I have visited there and ever since I started loving my Dear Delta State. My Broda, e bad gan! cheesy
Re: Orlu Road Primary School, Owerri: "A Death Trap" (Video, Photos) by OVB123: 11:47am On Sep 16, 2020
MansoryMX:

Although the last time I visited that state, I didn't go to Owerri, but Orlue and Okigwe. The roads in orlue were not good at all, I didn't know it was like that in Owerri too.
Re: Orlu Road Primary School, Owerri: "A Death Trap" (Video, Photos) by Abagworo(m): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2020
The school looks good but abandoned because of Covid-19 long holidays. Once school resumes I believe the authorities will clear the weed and tidy up the environment

1 Like

Re: Orlu Road Primary School, Owerri: "A Death Trap" (Video, Photos) by Ceska(f): 11:52am On Sep 16, 2020
I'm so ashamed of the kind of comments I read on this forum. Be you Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Ijaw, Kanuri, E.T.C pls pray for Nigeria
Re: Orlu Road Primary School, Owerri: "A Death Trap" (Video, Photos) by Abagworo(m): 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2020
MansoryMX:

Is there anywhere in Delta State better than Owerri? NO. So love your State while others also love theirs

1 Like

Re: Orlu Road Primary School, Owerri: "A Death Trap" (Video, Photos) by Scarrr: 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2020
evergreen9:
This is heaven compared to that one that swept 2 children away in Lagos
hear yourself and your cohorts out...see how dumb u sound and look, always comparing Nonsense ... what's bad is bad no matter the region.. cry
Re: Orlu Road Primary School, Owerri: "A Death Trap" (Video, Photos) by kikake: 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
massmediang:
Orlu road is one of the most popular areas in Owerri, Imo State capital. You would expect that such an area will have the best of schools but what you are about to read will shock you. This has also been like this before the COVID-19 lock down, though its a bit worse now. So don’t think it got to this level because it was abandoned during the lock down. This is a disaster waiting to happen.

As schools gradually resume after the COVID-19 lock down, pupils and teachers in Orlu Road Primary School, Imo State, Nigeria, are in serious danger of witnessing a health hazard or environmental disaster.

This school has actually been this terrible even before the COVID-19 lock down began months back. The buildings are obviously weak and the environment is a health disaster to the children in this school. Primary six pupils are already preparing for their common entrance examination though the state government has not yet announced resumption date for schools in the state, as at the time of filing this report.

This message is coming early enough to avert any coming disaster. We gathered that pupils of the school have already been told to start cleaning the classrooms. Can you imagine that? Teachers are also cutting the grasses by themselves. This is pathetic for primary education in Nigeria, especially in Imo State.

https://massmediang.com/death-trap-see-orlu-road-primary-school-owerri-video-photos/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNP7ZsXWum0

Owerri Road Primary Schools in Orlu have never received asphalt since 2007, whereas this Orlu Road Primary School Owerri must have been asphalted for more than 3 times since 2007.

Orlu roads never cross any body’s mind because governors from Imo state have been bamboozled to believe that Imo state is Owerri - they act as Imo state is Owerri.

Re: Orlu Road Primary School, Owerri: "A Death Trap" (Video, Photos) by kikake: 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kriss216:
Rochas and his china projects.

This school was better off then. We use to train here every Saturday morning before Rochas came with his Iberiberism.

Iberiberibesim of Rochas?

Rochas as governor of 8 years built everything he considered as development in Owerri as he believed he was fighting his enemies in Orlu, believed that those enemies were Orlu.

He relegated Orlu to rural areas status.

Today, both Ogboko and Orlu are like shitholes, while Owerri laments any small pothole on Rochas Boulevards in Owerri.

It’s like Rochas acts are replaying in the present administration. Not confirmed yet. Govs from Orlu zone never understand that urban development expands from urban areas to rural areas, never the other way round.
Re: Orlu Road Primary School, Owerri: "A Death Trap" (Video, Photos) by SaintLucia: 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
AregbeFufu:

Afonja is looking for whom to distribute his filthiness to.
He's now pushing us into Yoruba neighborhoods.
Na far East people also dey makoko.
Na them also turn ibadam and Abeokuta to environmental hazard
That is their own part of Lekki, u know see the most beautiful houses in the FAR EAST state, only say na roads dem no get and their states is always litter with dirty dirty. grin Even in Lagos, the FAR EAST people occupied the dirtiest places in Lagos e.g Ajegunle and Ojo.
Re: Orlu Road Primary School, Owerri: "A Death Trap" (Video, Photos) by chaloskyx: 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2020
well thats what you get when you vote the wrong people into power a death sentence....they have given you election bag of rice and chicken dont be ungrateful and stop complaining
Re: Orlu Road Primary School, Owerri: "A Death Trap" (Video, Photos) by DEROXMAN: 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2020
Arrewa:
Igbos must begin to hold their leaders accountable for their Anual financial allocation!

Gombe state of yesterday is now more developed than Anambra state.

No be to dey carry Elrufai mater for head.

Drag your own leaders!

The south east is currently the most backward region in Nigeria
No need to advice them let them keep wailing el rufai while their land's destiny rot away when they look back they will realise how stupid they are,they will learn the hard way

1 Like

Re: Orlu Road Primary School, Owerri: "A Death Trap" (Video, Photos) by kikake: 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2020
WalkerMichael:
I think almost everywhere in the country looks shitty.. few exceptions, perhaps.

Posters of Owerri bad roads online don’t even care to look beyond Owerri in Imo state. They want Owerri to be like London overnight while the next towns in Imo state continue to descend to 18th century standard. Their successive governors of the state also dance to their music.
Re: Orlu Road Primary School, Owerri: "A Death Trap" (Video, Photos) by delishpot: 3:58pm On Sep 16, 2020
Arrewa:
These same people will come to tell you how backward and underdeveloped the north is

The truth is that south east is the most backward region in Nigeria!

If you've traveled or serve there... You'll understand better!

Nothing is working in that region!

And you will never see them dragging their heartless politicians!

Elrufai and Tinubu are their probablem

Wow, is that Douglas market? shocked
Re: Orlu Road Primary School, Owerri: "A Death Trap" (Video, Photos) by earnit3: 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2020
oh
Re: Orlu Road Primary School, Owerri: "A Death Trap" (Video, Photos) by Bobyro: 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2020
WoeBetide666:
Biafra is a zoo country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNIBEN Student's Avatar Costume Goes Viral (pics) / Dash: What Is The Correct English Word For Giving One Money Without Taking Back? / 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.