Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man (121262 Views)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Sixfeetbelle: 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2020
emkz:

I really wish this is the panacea to this big problem; unfortunately, it isn't. Many people who cheat do it, not necessarily for the sex, but for the fun of cheating. For example, it gives them a sense of power, control and desirability in the relationship, the feeling that they have "cuckholded" you makes you look less desirable and encourages you to fight for the relationship. I would't advise any man to kill himself to please any woman. What one woman considers a 4/10 may be considered a 9.5/10 by another woman, so it is better to seek the one that'd appreciate your offer. Ubunja is the only person who seems to understand the feminine psychological anatomy and makes attempt to dissect it. Women are like onions, the layer you see at a given time is the one that suits their needs.

I wish we can have a nairaland thread to answer the question as to why women cheat. You'd find that sex is hardly the reason.

Be kind enough and publish one that focuses primarily on "why men cheat". It would definitely go a long way in helping our society.

Thank you.
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by SATANNIST: 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2020
join for 3 some na. u Bleep her ass mercilessly and the other on puss

Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by nBag(m): 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

But you sef reason am. From the way the wife was defending her lover and his preeq, do you honestly think this was just a "curiosity" sex for her?

Auntie has tasted something her husband has never given her and can never give her and that's what is known as the "womb-shifting" knack. Very few men can deliver it. And once a lady tastes it, she can kill her husband if he so much as prevents her from going back for more.

Funny how this scene reminds me also of a video where a wife was openly challenging the husband and asking him why he would interrupt her and her lover in their matrimonial bed.

See, forget story. Na better knacking dey cause most of these cheating from married women.

too bad,
man no go kill him self naa.
only a witch will require that from a bricklayer, or someone who works laboriously. seriously men dey die leave kids for too many silly reason. how do you expect a labourer's penis to rise anytime/longtime. woman wey wan cheat. it's a free world.

I recall a nollywood actress once call her ex 40sec on SM Even if true. I bet 5k to your 5h she's regretting Today

1 Like

Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by medexico(m): 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
I don't think I can grab another's diick eeewwww
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by bigcasava1(m): 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2020
Mraphel:
Why are you fighting now no be the man's fault since cheating has been established kindly chase her out of your house and look for a fresh better, responsible puna.

No man owns a woman (women no be pet or car)
abi oo! The man no know anything, wetin I won worry myself. I will happy let her go and find a replacement
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by humilitypays(m): 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
Why can't we all live a happy life free of fights and unnecessary quarrels

You see my girl and you ask her to give u, she willingly gives u, what's the noise there

I see your woman and her big buttocks enters my eyes, I beg her to give me small make I chop as the thing no de finish, she agree and open for me, you saw us doing it and start to scream and attack me, does it make any sense Why not calm down and watch live show as I ram her

This life is simple, everybody should be free sharing this thing with whom they find attractive without any fuss.

I am still searching for beautiful female bestie, she must have a killer shape and buttocks, pls feel free to holla wink
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by SeekHim: 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
A-Acknowledge the fact that you are a sinner and that you cannot save yourself. Psalms 51: 5
B- Believe that it is only Jesus that can save you. Romans 10:10, Acts 4: 12
C- Confess your sins, repent from them and be converted (Never go back to them). Romans 10: 9. Call upon Jesus to forgive you and be saved today (Romans 10:13).

Follow these steps now please! Tomorrow may be too late! Death may come, Rapture may take place before you act! Don't delay!!!

1 Like

Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by humilitypays(m): 9:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
emkz:

I really wish this is the panacea to this big problem; unfortunately, it isn't. Many people who cheat do it, not necessarily for the sex, but for the fun of cheating. For example, it gives them a sense of power, control and desirability in the relationship, the feeling that they have "cuckholded" you makes you look less desirable and encourages you to fight for the relationship. I would't advise any man to kill himself to please any woman. What one woman considers a 4/10 may be considered a 9.5/10 by another woman, so it is better to seek the one that'd appreciate your offer. Ubunja is the only person who seems to understand the feminine psychological anatomy and makes attempt to dissect it. Women are like onions, the layer you see at a given time is the one that suits their needs.

I wish we can have a nairaland thread to answer the question as to why women cheat. You'd find that sex is hardly the reason.
That is it. Women don't cheat because they lack sex.

Most times they cheat unknowingly, sometimes out of curiosity, sometimes they meet a bad guy that make them forget their principles, sometimes its as a result of emotional longing that they are not getting enough from their partner, sometimes because of financial need or lack, sometimes they do it for the fun of it, this is common among liberated feminist women who are kind of financially stable...

My own is, by default just believe that every woman cheats, so whether your woman cheat or not won't bother you whenever you eventually catch her cheating.

I wonder how people want someone to remain sexually and romantically faithful to them for years in this modern time that humans of all kinds are littered all over the world. Chances of your partner meeting someone better than you in all ramification of life abounds, so don't expect too much from other humans, always have a reservation for what if, it helps to keep you sane.

In life, everybody is a suspect!

1 Like

Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Halo22: 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2020
I don't know what people see in the kpekus of other people's wife. I can't imagine myself knowing that someone is betrothed to a man and still go ahead shagging her, my conscience will not let Me be. Though I have been moved severally to attempt, but once you tell me you belong to my fellow man, Usain Bolt becomes my case
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
OgThanos:

Good day sir..
Please, can you send me a PDF file of the book?
send me a dm
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Hilariousthiago(m): 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
southniyikaye:
I won't even react if it was me.
What have gone through in these people's hand, I realize it is a waste of time rather, if she doesn't want to die, she should go from there to her parent's house and stay there for ever and ever

And she is even struggling to free the guy, it shows the man lost the woman a long time ago.
I value my sanity and peace of mind ever since I read that book,
THE MANIPULATED MAN
Just downloaded the e-book, I'm on chapter 2 now

1 Like

Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by cnonyechi(f): 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
Mraphel:
Why are you fighting now no be the man's fault since cheating has been established kindly chase her out of your house and look for a fresh better, responsible puna.

No man owns a woman (women no be pet or car)

Are you sure of ur last paragraph, cos my hubby says he owns me and everything I have oo.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by emkz: 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
humilitypays:
That is it. Women don't cheat because they lack sex.

Most times they cheat unknowingly, sometimes out of curiosity, sometimes they meet a bad guy that make them forget their principles, sometimes its as a result of emotional longing that they are not getting enough from their partner, sometimes because of financial need or lack, sometimes they do it for the fun of it, this is common among liberated feminist women who are kind of financially stable...

My own is, by default just believe that every woman cheats, so whether your woman cheat or not won't bother you whenever you eventually catch her cheating.

I wonder how people want someone to remain sexually and romantically faithful to them for years in this modern time that humans of all kinds are littered all over the world. Chances of your partner meeting someone better than you in all ramification of life abounds, so don't expect too much from other humans, always have a reservation for what if, it helps to keep you sane.

In life, everybody is a suspect!

Excellent point.

Some cheat because their friends are doing it.
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Olupristine(f): 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
Lack of contentment
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
Righteousnesss8:
Damn niggarrr.
Issoright

Hahahahaha, waiting happen now, the matter tired you? You need to preach the gospel on this ooo abi no be sin?
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by emkz: 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Be kind enough and publish one that focuses primarily on "why men cheat". It would definitely go a long way in helping our society.

Thank you.

I can't discuss why men cheat, I don't subscribe to it. Look, I despise it when we are discussing female infidelity, someone is asking about the men cheating. Men are men and women are women. Men cannot be women and women cannot be men. There is a huge difference between men cheating and women cheating. Men cheat without emotions and would respect their wives, emotional cheating is a precursor to sexual commitment by women and it is impossible for a woman to cheat and still respect her husband. Women are the nurturers, harbingers of life and the lifebuoy of society in raising children; so when they cheat, IT is a big deal. Though the Bible said in the old testament "do not commit adultery", it specifically permits men to put off their wives if they engage in marital infidelity; I am yet to see where women are allowed to put off their husbands if they do the same. A woman who justifies her bad behaviour (like cheating) on the basis that men also cheat is a disgrace to herself and unfit to be a mother. The quality of human beings from her would only make society worse than it already is.

2 Likes

Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by ZeusP(m): 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
Taboo
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by stanliwise(m): 11:59pm On Sep 15, 2020
ZombieTERROR:
Such a shameless man

Your wife must have told the young man she was single.... Go and settle with your wife

simps evrywhere
so you sat here and imagine the man in the act was innocent. Una nor get brain at all I swear.
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by stanliwise(m): 12:36am On Sep 16, 2020
emkz:

I can't discuss why men cheat, I don't subscribe to it. Look, I despise it when we are discussing female infidelity, someone is asking about the men cheating. Men are men and women are women. Men cannot be women and women cannot be men. There is a huge difference between men cheating and women cheating. Men cheat without emotions and would respect their wives, emotional cheating is a precursor to sexual commitment by women and it is impossible for a woman to cheat and still respect her husband. Women are the nurturers, harbingers of life and the lifebuoy of society in raising children; so when they cheat, IT is a big deal. [b]Though the Bible said in the old testament "do not commit adultery", it specifically permits men to put off their wives if they engage in marital infidelity; I am yet to see where women are allowed to put off their husbands if they do the same. A woman who justifies her bad behaviour (like cheating) on the basis that men also cheat is a disgrace to herself and unfit to be a mother. [/b]The quality of human beings from her would only make society worse than it already is.
You quoted the Bible and yet spoke against it. The commandments of God was for every of his children irrespective of his/her gender. Adultery and covetousness is a grave sin and any party can go on the basis of unfaithfulness. There is no restriction on gender. If tomorrow you discover your husband is into arm robbery. Do you need a bible verse to state word for word on the case of an arm robber husband? you must leave that husband if you want a long life?
unFaithfulness means unfaithfulness Which ever way it happens.
Men and women can leave their partner on the ground of unfaithfulness.
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by stanliwise(m): 12:38am On Sep 16, 2020
Hilariousthiago:

Just downloaded the e-book, I'm on chapter 2 now
Don’t believe everything in that book.
It has many valid point yet makes too much generalization.
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by ZombieTERROR: 12:39am On Sep 16, 2020
stanliwise:
so you sat here and imagine the man in the act was innocent. Una nor get brain at all I swear.

If he kills the man in the malee...
Ends up in jail
What becomes of the wife?...

You get brain

1 Like

Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by stanliwise(m): 12:50am On Sep 16, 2020
ZombieTERROR:

If he kills the man in the malee...
Ends up in jail
What becomes of the wife?...

You get brain
No one should go violent because of a cheating partner, anyone who does so is not intelligent.

From your comment I suppose you are trying to vindicate the man and pointing out that the woman manipulated him that she was single while she is not. I understand redpill told you this.

But this shouldn’t cloud your judgment na, you certainly don’t know how they started having sex. Wanting to single out only the woman because you think “they are always manipulative“ and giving the man a benefit of doubt is nothing but sentimental judgment.

Why not speak of what you know. They were both caught having sex is the theme
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by chiomzy86(f): 1:07am On Sep 16, 2020
Kriss216:
One of the disadvantages of marrying a Nigerian girl.
One of the worst feelings is catching another man lashing your beloved wife.

Vis vasa
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by DSHADOWWALKER: 1:24am On Sep 16, 2020
saxby:
this doesnt even make sense at all, i have friends that have left their cheating husbands, i will do the same too if my husband is an unrepentant cheat.

Calm down,what if he covers his tracks well and you never catch him?? The act is immoral but i dont think it's much of a problem if it doesn't harm you in any way(like stds) or its affecting his responsibilities towards the family
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by DSHADOWWALKER: 1:44am On Sep 16, 2020
vRendoh:
That grab was killing! My guy no know what to do! He will run away from people's wife if at all that preek gree get up again! grin grin

...and the woman was shouting for the preek to be freed. Na wao grin
How far my Guy? Shey fire burn you? grin grin grin
Stay away from other men property even when she keep telling they are no more together.

Let's act civilized,humans are no ones property and there is no crime commited when consenting adults have sex.The guy can sue the husband for assault and he will win
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by ACE1010: 3:45am On Sep 16, 2020
Chai grin grin !!!
Musa dey see something for gate oo cheesy cheesy
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by ZombieTERROR: 7:11am On Sep 16, 2020
stanliwise:

No one should go violent because of a cheating partner, anyone who does so is not intelligent.

From your comment I suppose you are trying to vindicate the man and pointing out that the woman manipulated him that she was single while she is not. I understand redpill told you this.

But this shouldn’t cloud your judgment na, you certainly don’t know how they started having sex. Wanting to single out only the woman because you think “they are always manipulative“ and giving the man a benefit of doubt is nothing but sentimental judgment.

Why not speak of what you know. They were both caught having sex is the theme

Let the man commit murder first....
Then we can continue talking
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by enemyofprogress: 9:53am On Sep 16, 2020
Another mans wife dey sweet pass anything , my landlord’s wife sweet die
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by OgThanos: 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2020
southniyikaye:
send me a dm
Here's my contact 08027207594
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by justicechichex: 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2020
richiemcgold:
this one is too strong o. But I no dey put mouth for dis kind matter.
...make I just peep at dem small.

make I follow u peep too.
Even bible talk say "make it your aim to mind your business'
Re: Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Sixfeetbelle: 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2020
emkz:

I can't discuss why men cheat, I don't subscribe to it. Look, I despise it when we are discussing female infidelity, someone is asking about the men cheating. Men are men and women are women. Men cannot be women and women cannot be men. There is a huge difference between men cheating and women cheating. Men cheat without emotions and would respect their wives, emotional cheating is a precursor to sexual commitment by women and it is impossible for a woman to cheat and still respect her husband. Women are the nurturers, harbingers of life and the lifebuoy of society in raising children; so when they cheat, IT is a big deal. Though the Bible said in the old testament "do not commit adultery", it specifically permits men to put off their wives if they engage in marital infidelity; I am yet to see where women are allowed to put off their husbands if they do the same. A woman who justifies her bad behaviour (like cheating) on the basis that men also cheat is a disgrace to herself and unfit to be a mother. The quality of human beings from her would only make society worse than it already is.

This long epistle shows me that you're a fool. No offense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / Adjusting To Life As A Widower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.