Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,547,300 members, 5,864,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 September 2020 at 07:05 AM

How To Design Lending App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Design Lending App (123 Views)

How to design the background of your webpage with coding / Advice On How To Start A Peer To Peer Lending/donation Website On Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Design Lending App by viktinho: 4:48pm On Sep 15
Please guys i need your help, i need to know things i will be needing to develop a money lending app like branch
Re: How To Design Lending App by Donpre(m): 6:45pm On Sep 15
viktinho:
Please guys i need your help, i need to know things i will be needing to develop a money lending app like branch

A backend developer
A mobile app developer
A UI designer

More importantly, money to pay all of them

2 Likes

Re: How To Design Lending App by adelnehis(m): 8:53pm On Sep 15
viktinho:

I can develop your Android app for 360k
Re: How To Design Lending App by sKeetz(m): 11:04pm On Sep 15
Donpre:

A backend developer
A mobile app developer
A UI designer

More importantly, money to pay all of them

Money should be first on that list grin

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale At The Affordable Prices Around Ogun State / Nck Box Reactivation / Tutorial To Create A Mortgage Calculator With Javascript

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.