Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Is God An Atheist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God An Atheist? (378 Views)

There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses / Oneness With God; An Online Course / Who Created God? - An Invalid Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is God An Atheist? by JeffreyOraz(m): 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
I'm a Christian but it just got thinking, is God an atheist?
This is just a simple but complex question that entered my head after thinking of the "who created God" question.

Please only Nigerians that know how to think should answer, I don't have time to abuse those people that like cursing at the slightest question
Re: Is God An Atheist? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2020
God is the king
But u need sense
Re: Is God An Atheist? by Lessonteacher(f): 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
your question 'is god theist?' simply makes no sense, theism applies to humans and their belief.
reality is far more weighty to entertain irreluvant question like this your own
Re: Is God An Atheist? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2020
JeffreyOraz:
This is just a simple but complex question that entered my head after thinking of the "who created God" question.

Please only Nigerians that know how to think should answer, I don't have time to abuse those people that like cursing at the slightest question

When He is the first of everything, and created everything thereafter, how then can He have any one above Him, for Him to look up to, not to talk of even making a choice of whom He shall follow after?

Oh man, when would thou know that All thy Thinkings is Abundant with Foolishness?
Re: Is God An Atheist? by delkuf(m): 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
Righteousnesss8:
God is the king
But u need sense

Big sense. And he said he is a Christian and he is asking such stupid question
Re: Is God An Atheist? by PlayerMeji: 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
You are not a Christian!.
God is not a religion!

JeffreyOraz:

Re: Is God An Atheist? by jmoore(m): 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2020
Weed!! Who is your dealer?
Re: Is God An Atheist? by illicit(m): 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
God has no God
Re: Is God An Atheist? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2020
What Meanest Thou?
Re: Is God An Atheist? by Kobojunkie: 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
JeffreyOraz:

Assuming one can ask such a question of God, my response is that God believes in Himself.. He swears By His own name that He is the one and only. God is not an atheist for God believes He is the only one worthy of being God.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Does Not Get Credit Enough. / Popular Lagos Prophet, Israel Genesis Sentenced To Jail For Fraud / Cancellation Of Crossover-night-illuminati Arrests Winners, RCCG, Catholic Chur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.