Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured (79779 Views)

Family Demands Justice For Osun Youth Chased To Death / EFCC Arrests 3 Yahoo Boys In Benin (Photos) / Confession Of 3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by foreshore(m): 8:30pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nemere2020:
JUST IN: Three suspected internet fraudsters chased to death, while one other sustained injuries in a road accident allegedly caused by operatives of the Joint taskforce in Osogbo.

https://twitter.com/tvcnewsng/status/1305938670134988800?s=19

Suspected internet fraudsters, not convicted internet fraudsters. Even if they were pronounced guilty, they don't deserve to die like this
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by SarkinYarki: 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2020
Abalado:
You think say u go they collect oyinbo money and have peace it rest of mind,,most of those whites do committed suicide too,most of them are been jailed for the fraud u people engaged them ,so u too must pay for it,,the idiot's (Yahoo boys)don't give values to the hustlers again,,they believe everyone are Yahoo boys too

So because they are driving Toyota car they are now Yahoo Yahoo
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by thesilentman(m): 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
[quote author=Nemere2020 post=93962419]JUST IN: Three suspected internet fraudsters chased to death, while one other sustained injuries in a road accident allegedly caused by operatives of the Joint taskforce in Osogbo.
The end,indeed justifies the means.Nemesis is real.
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Oluwaseunbandur: 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
[quote author=Abalado post=93963560] politicians stealing are better than this guys abeg,if u see what this oyinbos are passing through,I swear fear go catch u[/quote

If we should go by ur response, then we should also look at what our great great grand parents passed through from this white people during slave trade. Though we ain't suppose to pay evil for evil but also note that what goes around comes around

2 Likes

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by ignis: 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
When has yahoo yahoo become a criminal offence ?
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Steinmann: 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
The nigerian police always fire the tires so that the car they are chasing will crash. SADISTIC Bloodhounds.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Kingrefreshed: 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nemere2020:
JUST IN: Three suspected internet fraudsters chased to death, while one other sustained injuries in a road accident allegedly caused by operatives of the Joint taskforce in Osogbo.

Unfortunately people chasing them are also guilty of the same assumed CRIME.

EVEN PEOPLE HERE WHO HAS CONDEMNED THEM ARE EVEN MORE GUILTY AND CORRUPT. NO BE NIGERIANS AGAIN??

HYPOCRITE!!!!

3 Likes

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by 77up(m): 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
This is not alright at all
Why running na ehnnnn

What ever device dey with una.... Una for put am for guest mode

If the worse happen say the police or officers go school small and they were able to remove it from guest mode...

Then una align with them.....una nor supposed dey do fast and furious with those officers..

The day bush meat go catch your own Hunter,e go be that day. Keep lecturing your fellow scamer there.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
phlame:

Why are U so bitter

Is there any evidence to tag them yahoo boys? And even if they are, who made U the judge

Uncle Ruckus undecided

I wonder ooo. What evidence is there to say they're fraudsters? The truth is that the average Nigerian youth is terrified of the police because when they arrest you, they can easily lie and claim you're a criminal.

Instead of them to seek to query the police officers responsible for such reckless pursuit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by OgThanos: 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Why running na ehnnnn

If the worse happen say the police or officers go school small and they were able to remove it from guest mode...

Then una align with them.....una nor supposed dey do fast and furious with those officers..

Swears. You be real street guy grin

4 Likes

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by donMIG(m): 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
C the tyt rims on that car I begggi
Na so person go just die leave am?
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by ofuonyebi: 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2020
Mothers Who celebrate their children when they brings home this filthy lucre of yahoo business should learn one or two things from their wards sudden Waterloo from the same mess they celebrate

2 Likes

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by stanliwise(m): 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
phlame:

Why are U so bitter

Is there any evidence to tag them yahoo boys? And even if they are, who made U the judge

So U value what happens to the "oyinbos" more than what U pass through everyday because of these politicians Uncle Ruckus undecided

Some people no really get sense...

I think you are an apologist of internet fraud, continue hand go meet you one day.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Meskalito1(m): 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Why running na ehnnnn

Then una align with them.....una nor supposed dey do fast and furious with those officers....una nor supposed dey follow those officers dey mad for road...

Legend spotted, make I send my aza??
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by OgThanos: 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
Pelaiye2703:

Abeg more update on guest mode please.
An inbuilt features that allows the device user to log out the main acct to a guest acct. Just like your laptop ..
It normally comes with some phone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by deavicky(m): 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
Osogbo!!!! i think it is that place where sale very strongest egbo.
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by stanliwise(m): 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2020
foreshore:

Suspected internet fraudsters, not convicted internet fraudsters. Even if they were pronounced guilty, they don't deserve to die like this
Where the security operative in control of their cars??
Why did they refuse arrest?
Abeg let us not allow sympathy cloud our reasoning.
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by stanliwise(m): 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
Pelaiye2703:

Abeg more update on guest mode please.
He who has nothing to hide, has nothing to fear. No go let hand meet you one day

2 Likes

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by KKKWHITE(m): 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
3 online criminals or fraudsters chased to death They are criminals not yahoo boys
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by RealEzee(m): 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
Abalado:
politicians stealing are better than this guys abeg,if u see what this oyinbos are passing through,I swear fear go catch u
bro don't try to justify anyone including corrupt politicians, abi u r not aware of the situation on ground in Naija because of the evil deeds of these politicians, y saying theirs is better? Are we as a nations not depressed by default as a result of their deeds? Poor health system, education sef zero, power equals to epilepsy, security total sham, economy complete disaster, abi r u in zamunda ni?
Abeg yan better
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by phlame(m): 8:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
stanliwise:
I think you are an apologist of internet fraud, continue hand go meet you one day.

Bro there is freedom of expression right

And for the records, I do not condone it...

I hustled hard for my money for a couple of years abroad before coming back home and trust me U don't want to know what I passed through during those years...

1 Like

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Hotzone(m): 8:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
One yahoo boy did elaborate wedding wey no las more than three days and he also crashed...ritual money, wicked money and violent ending are close buddies

3 Likes

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Adakintroy: 8:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
phlame:

Why are U so bitter

So U value what happens to the "oyinbos" more than what U pass through everyday because of these politicians Uncle Ruckus undecided

Some people no really get sense...

Oga get sense na. Thieve na thieve. Weda him steal from white or black. No race. Thieve na theive.
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Thereishel: 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nemere2020:

This EFCC needs to go after politicians, pen robbers and treasury looters who steal billions and be soft on these Yahoo boys.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by TONIOI: 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2020
At the end weitin the task force gain ? Nothing , this country is heading somewhere , who can tell me where that is ?
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Gladtidings40: 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
The waves of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ.

Flee from every appearance of evil and there lies great peace, joy and gladness.

I bring glad tidings.

Rip to the dead.
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by busomma: 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2020
Part of the overall failures of Buhari administration where SARS & other military outfits are killing innocent citizens on mere suspicion, judgement is for sale to the highest bidders, looters hv never had it so good. All without consequences. Life has never been this cheap in Nigeria. What a mess!!!!
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Nayturalistic: 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Why running na ehnnnn

Then una align with them.....una nor supposed dey do fast and furious with those officers....una nor supposed dey follow those officers dey mad for road...
If you know the number of times way officers dey stop and disturb niggarzz for Benin city ehnnn....we dey park our ride well( car) then come down begin dey align.....

OBI
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Sagay212: 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2020
What's the point running when you can actually settle the police if you truly are a yahoo boy. Many of these so called yahoo boys are ritualists. That's why they run from the police. They can't even write their names or use a computer. They know their matter go cast if police gbab them to explain themselves.
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by stanliwise(m): 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2020
phlame:

Bro there is freedom of expression right

And for the records, I do not condone it...

I hustled hard for my money for a couple of years abroad before coming back home and trust me U don't want to know what I passed through during those years...

Then you should understand clearly that the security operatives did not in anyway kill the boys except someone is telling a lie.
They could have stopped and face what was before them but they didn’t and they died in an auto-crash.
He who has nothing to hide, has nothing to fear.

It would have been a different case if they were shot at or maybe maimed, then you could have a point. But clearly it seem to be not the case.

1 Like

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Anaerobi(m): 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
wasted life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize / He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim / Armed Robber Execution In 1972 At Bar Beach Lagos (Disturbing Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.