Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured (79777 Views)

Family Demands Justice For Osun Youth Chased To Death / EFCC Arrests 3 Yahoo Boys In Benin (Photos) / Confession Of 3 Yahoo Boys Arrested For Cultism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Naijaarchive(m): 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2020
OgThanos:

An inbuilt features that allows the device user to log out the main acct to a guest acct. Just like your laptop ..
It normally comes with some phone.

No cast things for people nah grin
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Ernestforyou: 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2020
APC has brought more hardship and poverty into the country since their inception in 2015 till date.Tagging all our struggling youths from humbling backgrounds,a fraudsters,armed robbers,corrupt by sending all of them to prisons(Most especially from the South).Its now difficult to put on good cloth or look good on the street because fear of unknown and harassment from their various biased and already comprised security agencies.
PDP should have capitalized on this evil and satanic agenda/trends to campaign against this useless and wicked administration.
No sane and sensible youth should vote for this evil party.
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by hopexter(m): 11:31pm On Sep 15, 2020
Abalado:
Blood money must go in a blood way too

Just wish them RIP and stop projecting your dirty mentality into their death. angry angry
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by ayo6hammiey(m): 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
This happened very close to my house at Ona baba Ona in Oshogbo close to mistello.

i was passing through on my way home from work and I heard dem no be Yahoo boys. it was said that na one of them papa own the car use am send im boy on errand the boys decided to flex, only to he chased by SARS. The SARS turned their vehicle immediately the accident happened and ran away.

infact the town people took it on themselves to go to media houses in the state capital here to come and carry the news.

Town boil seriously. the JTF whatever na rubbish, na SARS chase them to death and ran away instantly it happened. Heard the boys just finished WAEC sef. my wife works with media so I'm sure I'll get the fact tomorrow and I'll update

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by AdmiralEmmy: 11:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nemere2020:
JUST IN: Three suspected internet fraudsters chased to death, while one other sustained injuries in a road accident allegedly caused by operatives of the Joint taskforce in Osogbo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaL7W81cpoI

See graphic photos here
https://www.nairaland.com/6121938/one-killed-2-critically-wounded#93966164
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by AdmiralEmmy: 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nemere2020:
JUST IN: Three suspected internet fraudsters chased to death, while one other sustained injuries in a road accident allegedly caused by operatives of the Joint taskforce in Osogbo.

See graphic photos here
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by AdmiralEmmy: 11:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/tvcnewsng/status/1305938670134988800?s=19

See graphic photos here

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Jamesz12: 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2020
solmus:

undecided

Why running from arrest??

Always have a cloud backup, and always understand that to wipe your android phone clean takes minutes pressing volume button and power button

How? But I thought that is the procedure for screenshot

1 Like

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by FGonline: 11:56pm On Sep 15, 2020
Fussion1000:

Why innocence citizen running away from security agents sir?
na wa ooo

Even if u are a kidnapper,oya kidnap
But can't start running away recklessly
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by FGonline: 11:56pm On Sep 15, 2020
Fussion1000:

Why innocence citizen running away from security agents sir?
na wa ooo

Even if u are a kidnapper,oya kidnap
But can't start running away recklessly
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by FGonline: 12:00am On Sep 16, 2020
ignis:
When has yahoo yahoo become a criminal offence ?
is a criminal offence,a kind of crime know as cyber crime.
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by FGonline: 12:03am On Sep 16, 2020
loneprof:

I wonder ooo. What evidence is there to say they're fraudsters? The truth is that the average Nigerian youth is terrified of the police because when they arrest you, they can easily lie and claim you're a criminal.

Instead of them to seek to query the police officers responsible for such reckless pursuit.
is not true

Yes anybody can lie against, infact ppl can set you up......but bliv you me when u are clean,even ur Hunter is afraid of you.
Just b legit.
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by phlame(m): 12:11am On Sep 16, 2020
maasoap:

Sorry for my interference. You sounded like the one with no common sense. The people quoted are against online fraud but you're defending it. So, where is the common sense in your argument?

Oga there is freedom of expression and besides where did I defend online fraud

Receive sense!!!
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 16, 2020
FGonline:
is not true

Yes anybody can lie against, infact ppl can set you up......but bliv you me when u are clean,even ur Hunter is afraid of you.
Just b legit.

In this country, there are police men who will see red and call it black. Maybe you're defending this deadly action because you're a policeman but what makes someone a suspected yahoo boy? Please enlighten me.

Not every young man with tattoo or dreadlocks are criminals, common sense should teach you people that. Now that they're dead, is that the price to pay for being a young man? The police themselves are they not criminals collecting bribes everyday?

Let's call a spade a spade, Nigerian police has a lot of criminals in uniform.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by FGonline: 12:16am On Sep 16, 2020
loneprof:

In this country, there are police men who will see red and call it black. Maybe you're defending this deadly action because you're a policeman but what makes someone a suspected yahoo boy? Please enlighten me?

Not every young man with tattoo or dreadlocks are criminals, common sense should teach you people that. Now that they're dead, is that the price to pay for being a young man? The police themselves are they not criminals collecting bribes everyday?

Let's call a spade a spade, Nigerian police has a lot of criminals in uniform.
read my post oga.....I'm a Nigerian too
If you are legit,thy will be afraid of you,even d criminals among them.

I believe u understand me,u just won argue
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by KayCee92(m): 12:16am On Sep 16, 2020
phlame:

Why are U so bitter

Is there any evidence to tag them yahoo boys? And even if they are, who made U the judge

So U value what happens to the "oyinbos" more than what U pass through everyday because of these politicians Uncle Ruckus undecided

Some people no really get sense...

LMAO... Uncle Rukus "no relation".... Bros come collect ur cold bottles.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 16, 2020
FGonline:
read my post oga.....I'm a Nigerian too
If you are legit,thy will be afraid of you,even d criminals among them.

I believe u understand me,u just won argue

I am not disputing the fact that legit guys are less harassed. But among those who are harassed and tagged yahoo boys, you'll find legit people.

All I know is that those boys didn't deserve to die like that. No young man deserves that...
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by FGonline: 12:22am On Sep 16, 2020
phlame:

Oga na U no get sense... Have U ever been wrongfully accused in ur life I guess not!!!

U are one of those people that would see jungle justice and participate without knowing wether the person is innocent or not
eh eh ....when you are accused wrongly,ah u will be very bold to stand any where to say u didn't
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by FGonline: 12:26am On Sep 16, 2020
loneprof:

I am not disputing the fact that legit guys are less harassed. But among those who are harassed and tagged yahoo boys, you'll find legit people.

All I know is that those boys didn't deserve to die like that. No young man deserves that...
don't make it look like u and the dead is without sin.

Crime or no crime,police will harass u when u refuse to comply.
#just be legit and take off that do you know who I am mentality of an average Nigerian.
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by emmyrate1(m): 1:08am On Sep 16, 2020
Dogalmighty17:
What evidence exists that they are Yahoo boys? This madness by Nigerian security agencies need to stop. No law permits such baseless profiling.
Shame!!
why are they running from the security officers in the first
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Xisnin(m): 2:09am On Sep 16, 2020
phlame:

Why are U so bitter

Is there any evidence to tag them yahoo boys? And even if they are, who made U the judge
Hating criminals is not being bitter, it is being sane.
Just pick any politician you think is "corrupt".
Do you have any evidence to back up your claims?

So U value what happens to the "oyinbos" more than what U pass through everyday because of these politicians Uncle Ruckus undecided

Some people no really get sense...

Which politician?
Do you have any evidence against politicians?
Many of the victims of you or your friends actions are actually Nigerians(not that their origin matters)
who are struggling with Covid-19 and rising inflation.

Yahoo boys are next-generation criminals.
They are already heartless, by the time they are matured, they will give the mindless
bandits a tough competition.

1 Like

Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by VULCAN(m): 2:11am On Sep 16, 2020
And who "suspected" them?
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Xisnin(m): 2:11am On Sep 16, 2020
Oluwaseunbandur:
Our politicians chilling without chase, am not in support of this guys but if u look vividly, our government really have the highest percentage of the blame.
Stop repeating lies told to you by fraudsters.
It is selfishness and likely complicity that makes you guys defend this criminals.
Funny enough their victims don't blame the government, they blame the criminals
the same way normal people blame kidnappers and armed robbers and not some
nameless politicians.
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Jozel: 2:18am On Sep 16, 2020
Nice article... thanks for sharing this with us... please can I guest blog with you?
I have some nice contents Check out this one below
https://legitinfo247.com/cardi-b-files-divorce-from-offset-after-three-years-of-marriage/
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by RuggedSniper: 2:23am On Sep 16, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/tvcnewsng/status/1305938670134988800?s=19

See graphic photos here
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by nyiamfrank: 2:42am On Sep 16, 2020
shiki:
angry Just Suspected and they were chased to death, if seen with Bullion van ... Only God knows what next

Just chase and they go and die. If they been blow them RPG... Only God knows what next!
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by nyiamfrank: 2:50am On Sep 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
This is not alright at all
Why running na ehnnnn
What ever device dey with una.... Una for put am for guest mode

If the worse happen say the police or officers go school small and they were able to remove it from guest mode...

Then una align with them.....una nor supposed dey do fast and furious with those officers....una nor supposed dey follow those officers dey mad for road...
If you know the number of times way officers dey stop and disturb niggarzz for Benin city ehnnn....we dey park our ride well( car) then come down begin dey align.....

U talk am. But e be like say Osho boy tight hand �die!
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Iykes4u: 3:09am On Sep 16, 2020
[quote author=shiki post=93963520] angry Just Suspected and they were chased to death, if seen with Bullion van ... Only God knows

if they were shot that'd have been bad however, what would you say when the authorities stop worrying about pplr who resist arrest and run away? na pesin go still curse them. they could have something in their boot that relates to someone who relates to you (God 4bid ) abi ppl no de kidnapp again these days.
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Nobody: 3:25am On Sep 16, 2020
Dogalmighty17:
What evidence exists that they are Yahoo boys? This madness by Nigerian security agencies need to stop. No law permits such baseless profiling.
Shame!!
Don't worry boss it'll soon reach your turn
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by Nobody: 3:39am On Sep 16, 2020
loneprof:

I? The truth is that the average Nigerian youth is terrified of the police because when they arrest you, they can easily lie and claim you're a criminal.

if someone sees police and starts running then its very obvious such a person hand no clean.
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by mrkings84(m): 3:43am On Sep 16, 2020
Dogalmighty17:
Shame!!

So why were they running up to the point of committing suicide

As innocent as I am, nothing will make me start running at any point in time if beckond for checking or questioning by any team or joint team of any sort of security outfit......
Re: 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured by viviangist: 5:02am On Sep 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
This is not alright at all
Why running na ehnnnn
What ever device dey with una.... Una for put am for guest mode

If the worse happen say the police or officers go WhatsApp school small and they were able to remove it from guest mode...

Then una align with them.....una nor supposed dey do fast and furious with those officers....una nor supposed dey follow those officers dey mad for road...
If you know the number of times way officers dey stop and disturb niggarzz for Benin city ehnnn....we dey park our ride well( car) then come down begin dey align.....

Why are you running

How many times will i tell you that yahoo is not for you !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize / He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim / Armed Robber Execution In 1972 At Bar Beach Lagos (Disturbing Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.