Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,532 members, 7,801,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

I Saw A Revelation. I See War In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw A Revelation. I See War In Nigeria (4403 Views)

Guys I Just Received A Revelation On The Next President Of Nigeria. / I See War / Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw A Revelation. I See War In Nigeria by Valkrie: 11:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
Edolor:
This is high time I let nigerians know of the impending doom that is about to befall this country, I have kept this for too long, and it is high time, I let it out, be prepared there is war coming, you might laugh over it because you are living in an expensive environment, with enough security you might think that nothing can come near you, but on that day even the man on uniform will be running for is own life, it is an invasion coming not just war be warned, the spiritual controls the physical, and in the spirit the war has been concluded, it is remaining the physical manifestation, be warned.

Concluded...and who won the war?
Re: I Saw A Revelation. I See War In Nigeria by Edolor(m): 11:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
Valkrie:

Concluded...and who won the war?

God gives revelation, to those he chose to give to I have said my own and I am free from the guilty conscience.
Re: I Saw A Revelation. I See War In Nigeria by epondudu: 11:58pm On Sep 15, 2020
Raxz:
On 31 August 2020, at about 3am I saw a revelation, I see war in Nigeria. How soon i dnt know but It is coming and so many were helpless. Remember when it happened make bush ur safe place. It is coming and I am not giving more details...... Revelation, Revelation it is coming........ Mark this day when it happened.
Prophet of doom. I dont know what you stand to gain from this. But i know evil shall befell anyone that wish evil for this country.
Re: I Saw A Revelation. I See War In Nigeria by DelilahMakinde(f): 12:19am On Sep 16, 2020
EMMY76:

No country can survive two civil wars the mentality of the average hausa/fulani of owning and dominating nigeria forever makes war inevitable. The coming war is going to be a final battle to asserten once and for all who truly owns the nigerian state its going to be the winner takes all situation, every ethnic group in nigeria have no choice but to prepare to defend their ancestral lands from bloodthirsty Invaders.

There will be no winner this time around.
Re: I Saw A Revelation. I See War In Nigeria by andyanders: 12:40am On Sep 16, 2020
Op you are right. Only GRACE of God that everyone alive needs. I believe you.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Revelation. I See War In Nigeria by CrystalMax: 5:00am On Sep 16, 2020
daddytime:
Go back to sleep, this time make sure say you chop something. Even if na garri just drink am. You hear?

You go dey alright when you wake up.

This kind thing don happen to me before. E dey make me suspect everybody and catch people witch unnecessarily until I chop belleful.

Na hunger dey cause am.

Doooh
Well said bro.
I was about saying the same thing. cheesy grin
Re: I Saw A Revelation. I See War In Nigeria by femi4: 5:04am On Sep 16, 2020
Raxz:
On 31 August 2020, at about 3am I saw a revelation, I see war in Nigeria. How soon i dnt know but It is coming and so many were helpless. Remember when it happened make bush ur safe place. It is coming and I am not giving more details...... Revelation, Revelation it is coming........ Mark this day when it happened.
Hunger bad....dream again

Ordinary protest, you no fit do. War ko, raw ni
Re: I Saw A Revelation. I See War In Nigeria by otokx(m): 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
Raxz:
I did not put this here so that anyone can believe it or not. I only put it here so that my mind can be free. I was battling with this since 31 of August, I never wanted to say it or write about it anywhere but I could find peace, it keep disturbing me, I just have to say it today and free my self.

Did the war reach the south part of Nigeria?
Re: I Saw A Revelation. I See War In Nigeria by fati2001(m): 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
rubbish.
Re: I Saw A Revelation. I See War In Nigeria by osato45: 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
Raxz:
I did not put this here so that anyone can believe it or not. I only put it here so that my mind can be free. I was battling with this since 31 of August, I never wanted to say it or write about it anywhere but I couldn't find peace, it keep disturbing me, I just have to say it today and free my self.
Why do I feel this is what is playing out now, as the protest has metamorphosed

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Revelation. I See War In Nigeria by skentelelady(f): 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
Raxz:

Can you shield more light on your revelation? Is it about to go down seriously with what is happening now? You can save lives if you say more. God please save our country
Re: I Saw A Revelation. I See War In Nigeria by Overself: 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
skentelelady:

Can you shield more light on your revelation? Is it about to go down seriously with what is happening now? You can save lives if you say more. God please save our country
What's left in the country, that u want God to save? Is Nigeria a country u can be proud of? Didn't u see d way they killed peaceful protesters in Lekki?
Nigeria is a sinkhole,u better stand on a solid surface, before u disappear with her.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Revelation. I See War In Nigeria by tsspsolutions: 11:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
Overself:

What's left in the country, that u want God to save? Is Nigeria a country u can be proud of? Didn't u see d way they killed peaceful protesters in Lekki?
Nigeria is a sinkhole,u better stand on a solid surface, before u disappear with her.

Honestly, there's nothing worth it about the country. We shall overcome at the long run.
Re: I Saw A Revelation. I See War In Nigeria by gnykelly(m): 3:27am On Oct 21, 2020
Raxz:
I did not put this here so that anyone can believe it or not. I only put it here so that my mind can be free. I was battling with this since 31 of August, I never wanted to say it or write about it anywhere but I couldn't find peace, it keep disturbing me, I just have to say it today and free my self.

it's happening

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Revelation. I See War In Nigeria by Xzellentgraphic: 3:56am On Oct 21, 2020
Hmm!!

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Revelation. I See War In Nigeria by ludd2018: 4:11am On Oct 21, 2020
ludd2018:
There is already war in Nigeria. We need war to address inequality, injustice and nepotism . Fulanis don't beleive in dialogue. They beleive in violence and that is the only way we can sort Nigerian issue out .

Supported 100% South against FULANI
Re: I Saw A Revelation. I See War In Nigeria by missidy: 4:11am On Oct 21, 2020
It is well, the wicked shall never go unpunished.
Re: I Saw A Revelation. I See War In Nigeria by sholay2011(m): 4:12am On Oct 21, 2020
Edolor:
This is high time I let nigerians know of the impending doom that is about to befall this country, I have kept this for too long, and it is high time, I let it out, be prepared there is war coming, you might laugh over it because you are living in an expensive environment, with enough security you might think that nothing can come near you, but on that day even the man on uniform will be running for is own life, it is an invasion coming not just war be warned, the spiritual controls the physical, and in the spirit the war has been concluded, it is remaining the physical manifestation, be warned.
shocked
Re: I Saw A Revelation. I See War In Nigeria by orisa37: 4:18am On Oct 21, 2020
NASS SHOULD IMPEACH BUHARI NOW by Farooq.
Re: I Saw A Revelation. I See War In Nigeria by skentelelady(f): 7:20am On Oct 21, 2020
Overself:

I will never disappear with Nigeria in Jesus name.

Abeg mind your choice of words.
Re: I Saw A Revelation. I See War In Nigeria by Overself: 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
skentelelady:
I will never disappear with Nigeria in Jesus name.

Abeg mind your choice of words.
Then u must sink with her!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airforce Base In Owerri Sacked. Who Can Confirm? / Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny / Prophet T.B. Joshua Finally Revealed His True Identity During His Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.