Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi (78817 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi / Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee / Ebonyi International Airport: Umahi Inspects Terminal Building- Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by viviangist: 5:00am On Sep 16, 2020
SmartProf:
When Ebonyi state voted in this man, they didn't know they had signed Messi. He has won the political "ballon d'or" back to back since 2015. Citizens of states that their governor's achievement(s) is either to appear during children's day celebration, control traffic, sign MOU, share kerosene, share ludo, give yearly budgets botanical/scientific names, WhatsApp dethrone traditional rulers, eat roadside roasted corn, mould statue, stuff dollars, share cars, collect loans, sponsor pilgrimages etc should know that when they voted, they signed Yakubu Ayegbeni.

Wisdom is not far away from you.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by Tab4kids(f): 5:04am On Sep 16, 2020
OVB123:
Egbon don't bring Afonja to this issue or else I will eat you raw.

You’re an afonja. Be proud of it

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by Lastmankc(m): 5:43am On Sep 16, 2020
And to think of it,this state collect the lowest allocation every month
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by zuto4u(m): 5:46am On Sep 16, 2020
Lol..... My brother, u nailed it mehn!!!
SmartProf:
When Ebonyi state voted in this man, they didn't know they had signed Messi. He has won the political "ballon d'or" back to back since 2015. Citizens of states that their governor's achievement(s) is either to appear during children's day celebration, control traffic, sign MOU, share kerosene, share ludo, give yearly budgets botanical/scientific names, dethrone traditional rulers, eat roadside roasted corn, mould statue, stuff dollars, share cars, collect loans, sponsor pilgrimages etc should know that when they voted, they signed Yakubu Ayegbeni.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by zuto4u(m): 5:47am On Sep 16, 2020
Let negativity kill u there
OVB123:
Who will use the airport at the end, the people that are selling gala on the major street in many cities in Nigeria.
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by Obynolee(f): 5:54am On Sep 16, 2020
Wisdomkosi:

Let me lecture you today. An Ebonyi man has the biggest Hotel in Abuja.

Go and Google it. Ebonyians are not poor. If you know, you know.

What's the name of the hotel please?
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by zuto4u(m): 5:56am On Sep 16, 2020
Go to Ebonyi and see the quality of roads the man built all over the state. Roads that can stand the test of time.
Notatribalist:
Them just they build airport everywhere, make una non build road OK?
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by Obynolee(f): 5:56am On Sep 16, 2020
flokii:
Misplaced priorities.. one airport is enough to serve all the 5 SE states not up to Oyo state in size. There are better things to do with money.

What have you been smoking recently?
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by zuto4u(m): 5:59am On Sep 16, 2020
The airport will surely boost their revenue and be very beneficial to the people of the state in the long run
Raalsalghul:
What does Ebonyi State need an Airport for.
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by swoter99: 6:04am On Sep 16, 2020
Obianu for where?that drunkard
Kingpele:
The only governor in the south east that came prepared for the job, the second one is obianu, the IMO guy is still very new but u see Abia and that Enugu guy they are very clueless like no other
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by zuto4u(m): 6:05am On Sep 16, 2020
They are from your generation
King0072:

So the onces selling gala are from where ? Just asking
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by Clean2016: 6:11am On Sep 16, 2020
Wisdomkosi:

Let me lecture you today. An Ebonyi man has the biggest Hotel in Abuja.

Go and Google it. Ebonyians are not poor. If you know, you know.

Only one, come to PHC they are in large number washing car glasses, selling gala and any other things.

The Governor presently is the best performing in the South East but he needs to do more to tackle poverty among the people alongside project
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by Balladinplus: 6:32am On Sep 16, 2020
mariahAngel:

This is so condescending.

It is not a nice thing to say about people who work hard honestly to earn for their daily bread.
Thanks for this response

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by Carteroz: 6:39am On Sep 16, 2020
flokii:
Misplaced priorities.. one airport is enough to serve all the 5 SE states not up to Oyo state in size. There are better things to do with money.
you are a very foolish person
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by colyx1(m): 6:40am On Sep 16, 2020
This man is a Godsent, the best governor in Nigeria. An engineer that supervises every contract awarded to the fullest. I did my NYSC in ebonyi state. there was no tangible structure before he took over office but go see the state now. I recommend this man to be president of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:47am On Sep 16, 2020
Jones4190:
the good blood of Apc runs in ebonyi State governor
Same with Kogi!
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by Thunderblasts(m): 6:49am On Sep 16, 2020
That Enugu Governor is from Nsukka and his people don't have sense!!!
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by mabea: 7:15am On Sep 16, 2020
colyx1:
This man is a Godsent, the best governor in Nigeria. An engineer that supervises every contract awarded to the fullest. I did my NYSC in ebonyi state. there was no tangible structure before he took over office but go see the state now. I recommend this man to be president of Nigeria.
Saying it as it really is

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by mabea: 7:18am On Sep 16, 2020
SlayerForever:

The people have to change it themselves. Their behaviour and mentality is very very questionable.
How many Ebonyi people do you know? Or are you on about stereotype
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by crossfm: 7:18am On Sep 16, 2020
Cheeryfeet:

Enugu is doing well. He shouldn't be taken class 101 it should be like 301 or so. Buy they should call Abia state governor to come and do remedial class before we talk of taking Jamb cos 101 is way out of his league.
Ok advice noted.I will send out emissary to Abia state imediattly. As for Enugu state I will inform him personally. grin

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by Kingsam20: 7:18am On Sep 16, 2020
Jones4190:
the good blood of Apc runs in ebonyi State governor
The last time i check the man is PDP governor, what's APC blood doing in Ebonyi State?
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by Kingsam20: 7:22am On Sep 16, 2020
OVB123:
Who will use the airport at the end, the people that are selling gala on the major street in many cities in Nigeria.
My brother it is better for you to do legit hustle in the street than to sit one place and be sleeping in ur imagination.
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by themanderon: 7:23am On Sep 16, 2020
With the biting poverty in Ebonyi state I think the money spent on this should have been channelled to bringing the people out of the poverty and illiteracy that has plagued them for ages. There is an international airport that can serve for now just about an hour away in Enugu.
Truly the problem of Nigeria is not money but a visionary leadership that can envisage peoples needs and meet them at the point of those needs. Building structures here and there without upgrading the quality of life of the people that would use those structures is a waste of time. Ebonyi people need hospitals, functional schools, good roads to help them transport the agric produce to where they are needed etc. Building castles in the air would not serve them well. I know all these cos I have lived there for some time.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by mabea: 7:28am On Sep 16, 2020
OVB123:
Yes but don't do it to enternity that is what i am saying.
You don't know anything about Ebonyi people. Go to ikorodu garage, 70% of the shops there are owned by Ebonyi and most of the electronics stores there about 90%, are owned by them. They are the number one in mandilas. In fact foodstuff business in Lagos state is controlled by them. Just stating facts o.
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 16, 2020
what are two bushmeat doing there?
Are they the govs bodyguards?
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by Nutella69(m): 7:53am On Sep 16, 2020
Mr project
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by DatAbujaBoy: 7:54am On Sep 16, 2020
They are clueless like their oga Buhari

Kingpele:
The only governor in the south east that came prepared for the job, the second one is obianu, the IMO guy is still very new but u see Abia and that Enugu guy they are very clueless like no other
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 16, 2020
The East has some very good governor and some terrible ones. Eboyin and Amambra state have some good governors. Hopefully Governor Hope of Imo state will do good things for their state. But Abia State government is nothing to write home about. It is very sad. Among the states in the east, Abia is one of the worse.
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 16, 2020
Kingpele:
Of Abia and Enugu, Abia is worse off.
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by baxmaich(m): 8:02am On Sep 16, 2020
new face of leadership from the east, my presido in the making.
Re: Ebonyi: "This Is My Soon To Become Airport" - Umahi by PortHarcourt2: 8:02am On Sep 16, 2020
Thunderblasts:
That Enugu Governor is from Nsukka and his people don't have sense!!!

The useless incompetent fat gov from Nsukka knows next to nothing about governance. Enugu state is a cursed backward shithole. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics / Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown / 10 States In Nigeria Where Pidgin-English Is Most Spoken (written In Pidgin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.