Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

I Didn’t Kiss Wathoni, She Kissed Me, I Only Had Eyes For Erica– Kiddwaya(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn’t Kiss Wathoni, She Kissed Me, I Only Had Eyes For Erica– Kiddwaya(video) (856 Views)

I Prefer To Be A Lesbian, Diane Reveal. Remember She Kissed Mercy Passionately / Bbnaija Eric F*uck WATHONI She Confirmed It, said she was high(video) / Tboss: Ubi Franklin Has Never Kissed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Kiss Wathoni, She Kissed Me, I Only Had Eyes For Erica– Kiddwaya(video) by Hunt27: 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
Evicted Big Brother Naija housemate and billionaire son, Kiddwaya has cleared the air about his entanglement with Wathoni while they were in the lockdown house.

During an interview at Naija F.M, Kiddwaya was questioned about his feelings towards Wathoni since she was the first person that he kissed after going into the house.

Kiddwaya in his response, made it known that he did not kiss Wathoni, rather, she was the one who kissed him. He recounted the experience and how the kiss happened during “truth or dare” game.

Watch video below
https://www..com.ng/i-didnt-kiss-wathoni-she-kissed-me-i-only-had-eyes-for-erica-in-that-house-kiddwaya-video/

Re: I Didn’t Kiss Wathoni, She Kissed Me, I Only Had Eyes For Erica– Kiddwaya(video) by jamalnation(m): 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
undecided
Re: I Didn’t Kiss Wathoni, She Kissed Me, I Only Had Eyes For Erica– Kiddwaya(video) by Xavie(m): 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
na so
Re: I Didn’t Kiss Wathoni, She Kissed Me, I Only Had Eyes For Erica– Kiddwaya(video) by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:01am On Sep 16, 2020
We are your best plug for everything sexual enhancement, check Ziggy and receive salvation in bed

(1) (Reply)

Registration Begins For Royalty Reality TV Show Season 2" The Game Changer" / I Feel Sorry For You If You Marry Because Of Money - Actress Ruth Kadri Says / Free App To Watch Live Bigbro9ja, Zee World, Live Sport, Latest Comedy And Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.