Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,799 members, 7,798,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power (22515 Views)

Abia State To Get $125 Million From Islamic Development Bank For Roads / Reps Committee On Works Holds Public Hearing On The Use Of Concrete For Roads / Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by PrudencyFeats: 4:44am On Sep 16, 2020
Buhari, so you and your team can not think out of the box on ways to generate money apart from loans? Aboki na aboki!

Wait oooo.... Those billions budgeted for road, power and transport nko? We are really into a bigger mess.

If previous government have sought to borrowings, then you won't have an reason to borrow but servicing and repaying debts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by Oluwaseunbandur: 4:45am On Sep 16, 2020
Where's the road and power??

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by Moneywirer: 4:45am On Sep 16, 2020
In other words, all of you complaining about too many loans my administration has collected so far, ain't seen shit yet.
Brace up!!! Coz I'm about to collect more, and by the time I'm done even your great grand children would have to be shipped off to China as slaves to help clear some debts grin

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by md4u2: 4:46am On Sep 16, 2020
Government of loans

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by geoworldedu: 4:47am On Sep 16, 2020
Punishment

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by Nobody: 4:49am On Sep 16, 2020
He should just sell the country already

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 16, 2020
If the President need my advice,he knows how to reach me,but I only give advice to people who act on them.Yes it is a valid point to invest in infrastructure and take loan for that purpose not consumption but that doesn't negate the fact that you should also plan repayment term with or without oil without affecting the well being of the general populist.Most times it is better to have four plans taking into consideration different scenarios.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by UdemeJoshua(m): 4:52am On Sep 16, 2020
KingAzubuike:
It's 4:33 AM, while some are still sleeping, shout out to those who are ready up by this time to get to their respective place of work and place of hustle just to make ends meet.
Lazy youth,must be one of those folk that buhari spell,

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by Luckydubby7(m): 4:53am On Sep 16, 2020
Why are they taxing us unnecessary with all these borrow borrow.
That means all these taxes and increments here and there are just to pay themselves salaries.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by Dcaliphate(m): 4:53am On Sep 16, 2020
KingAzubuike:
It's 4:33 AM, while some are still sleeping, shout out to those who are ready up by this time to get to their respective place of work and place of hustle just to make ends meet.
Some still wake up comfortably at 7am and still get to work on time. Try living close to where you work. Them no dey carry sufferhead boast bro

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by viviangist: 4:53am On Sep 16, 2020
jy2kbeyond:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

The Nigerian government is WhatsApp broke and these old politicians will kill themselves to get to the helm of affairs.

Guys, isn't that the joke of the year?

Na that Loan go kee him

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by easyfem(m): 4:53am On Sep 16, 2020
this man was created to destroy the word NIGERIA ...... keep it up sir ................. pple are abt to react coz he has push them to wall

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by enemyofprogress: 4:54am On Sep 16, 2020
The most useless president ever live the.

Dominique I’m back from UK. Give me a very big hug to welcome me back so as to make vickyrotex, ajepako, fatymore, seunmohmoh, funjosh and other enemies of progress to be jealost of me

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by enemyofprogress: 4:55am On Sep 16, 2020
viviangist:

Na that Loan go kee him
amen

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by omohanet(m): 4:56am On Sep 16, 2020
Please baba make this govt no borrow again, I suggest a reduction of govt officials salaries so the govt can raise funds for these projects. Pls baba make Una no borrow because most of Una no go live long again to help us pay back.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by mankan2k7(m): 4:56am On Sep 16, 2020
What will history say about Bubu?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by samdunzo: 4:58am On Sep 16, 2020
grin next level grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by Dyt(f): 4:59am On Sep 16, 2020
Heaves
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:59am On Sep 16, 2020
SQUEEZER95:
pls stop borrowing...
we no want d road again
Hehehehe grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by Kingbuhari(m): 4:59am On Sep 16, 2020
One day if care is not taken, this Ediot we have in Aso rock will loan 202 million Nigerians to Chinese... Nigeria now depends on loan to survive and one Ediot will be telling me Tinubu is the best to fix all these mess... Nigerians unah good morning

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:03am On Sep 16, 2020
We are finished in this country ooo angry

Why can't this country generate some cash on their own to finance these things than borrowing??

come carry your darling daddy grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by Adiele72: 5:03am On Sep 16, 2020
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]Truly those projects needs money to be executed. But why not sell the
country instead so you could have enough to squander. A president
serving as a punishmen[b]Truly those projects needs money to be executed. But why not sell the
serving as a punishmen[/b]Truly those projects needs money to be executed. But why not sell the
serving as a punishmen
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by Adiele72: 5:05am On Sep 16, 2020
[center][/center]Truly those projects needs money to be executed. But why not sell the
serving as a punishmen[b]Truly those projects needs money to be executed. But why not sell the
serving as a punishmen[/b]Truly those projects needs money to be executed. But why not sell the
serving as a punishmen
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:08am On Sep 16, 2020
onanapower:
I only see Buhari as a punishment sent to us for insulting GEJ

Nothing more!

But God we have learnt our mistakes nah �

grin 600 years of suffering loading.....

Sai baba 4+4

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by holllandis: 5:13am On Sep 16, 2020
Whoever votes for APC in Edo or rigs the election in favor of them will die a million times over

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by Wizzyflexx: 5:13am On Sep 16, 2020
Nigeria need loan for road rail and power

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by Emmyj2g: 5:15am On Sep 16, 2020
Not yet!!! He MUST finish his tenure... We like suffering & smiling...

Next president na tinubu!!!! Bcs I'm sure we never suffer reach.

onanapower:
I only see Buhari as a punishment sent to us for insulting GEJ

Nothing more!

But God we have learnt our mistakes nah �

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by Happyguy201: 5:17am On Sep 16, 2020
wonuks:
Buhari is working ooo cheesy!!!
Blame GEJ for this
Blame OBJ for this
Blame NOI
Blame Reno
Blame Yaradua
Who else again
Blame Boko Haram

i blame your father for bringing an idiot into this world .
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by Funjosh(m): 5:17am On Sep 16, 2020
enemyofprogress:
The most useless president ever live the.

Dominique I’m back from UK. Give me a very big hug to welcome me back so as to make vickyrotex, ajepako, fatymore, seunmohmoh, funjosh and other enemies of progress to be jealost of me

You no dey taya to chop ban

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by Adeevah(m): 5:21am On Sep 16, 2020
Go and collect it or do you need the loan from Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by Eniola40(m): 5:22am On Sep 16, 2020
This man is really dealing with us walai

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edo 2024: Labour Party, Apapa Factions Clash Over Governorship Primaries / Policemen Of Squadron 38 Killed In Nasarawa Armbush / Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.