Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,412 members, 7,781,194 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:27 AM

Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power (22492 Views)

Abia State To Get $125 Million From Islamic Development Bank For Roads / Reps Committee On Works Holds Public Hearing On The Use Of Concrete For Roads / Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by Leki2412: 7:56am On Sep 16, 2020
Plz all ths money from abacha what exactly er thy doing with it?
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by Cyberterror: 7:58am On Sep 16, 2020
God bless our darling president, Muhammadu Buhari. You are a conqueror.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by hush15: 8:00am On Sep 16, 2020
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

[img]https://media1./images/ce441e4f0e6f115e9eb1b321955c1b80/tenor.gif[/img]

Vote for me I have the solution to all Nigeria's problems that I and my fellow military goons created and could not solve in 50 years...trust me, I'm trustworthy ~ Buhari (Maybe)

This Old man had 16 years to put his plans in order on his road to the presidency and still sounds like he's just discovering Nigeria's humongous issues.

That's not even the issue. We all know sometimes everything doesn't go according to plan. However, Even the small idea they come up with is so damn expensive. The cost of the little infrastructure they have been working on is enough to fund economies. Other African countries has done such with far lesser amount and even far lesser time and it is genuine structure that will stand the test of time. The government is the most expensive government in the history of this nation. The loan so much, spent so much but achieved so little and all these monies are unaccounted for. Everybody in power in this ruling is just exercising impunity like currency notes. The ones that get smitten are the stooges and when Nigerians complain, they end up in jail.

See yesterday someone like Tinubu who has mortgaged a whole state, who is self acclaimed to be the leaders of democrats, with small rain in Lagos, Lagos looks like dung hill. So if you are not on his team, you are not a democrat and he feels untouchable. How can Nigeria be well?
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by fatymore(f): 8:08am On Sep 16, 2020
undecided
enemyofprogress:
The most useless president ever live the.

Dominique I’m back from UK. Give me a very big hug to welcome me back so as to make vickyrotex, ajepako, fatymore, seunmohmoh, funjosh and other enemies of progress to be jealost of me
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by simfrost90210: 8:16am On Sep 16, 2020
[quote author=iwaeda post=93967181] https://punchng.com/nigeria-needs-loans-for-roads-rail-power-buhari/ grin this is very weird .., i'm beginning to do eyes right
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by OlawaleBammie: 8:16am On Sep 16, 2020
IlovePMB:
Mad man
Ahaaa, is he not Ur daddy again
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by surgical: 8:21am On Sep 16, 2020
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

[img]https://media1./images/ce441e4f0e6f115e9eb1b321955c1b80/tenor.gif[/img]

Vote for me I have the solution to all Nigeria's problems that I and my fellow military goons created and could not solve in 50 years...trust me, I'm trustworthy ~ Buhari (Maybe)

This Old man had 16 years to put his plans in order on his road to the presidency and still sounds like he's just discovering Nigeria's humongous issues.
Buhari and his party is zero anything they are multiplied by is reduced to zero
Nigeria has been reduced to zero for as long as buhari and his party remains in power don't expect anything positive,
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by Oluromantic: 8:21am On Sep 16, 2020
KingAzubuike:
It's 4:33 AM, while some are still sleeping, shout out to those who are ready up by this time to get to their respective place of work and place of hustle just to make ends meet.
May God bless you with a less stressful job and bulky income.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by Chirowman(m): 8:28am On Sep 16, 2020
Wahala dey oo
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by Arewa24: 8:30am On Sep 16, 2020
Loans Loans Loans Loans Loans Loans Loans nah wetin this government sabi bi that

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by Elfaris(m): 8:32am On Sep 16, 2020
It's so sad that PMB came on board when the country is earning very low. I wish he was President during our surplus years like 1999,2003,2007,---2014.
And yet, he's performing wonders that the sixteen years of wicked looters couldn't do with the trillions of dollars they had at their disposal.
He is today, laying the infrastructural and economic foundations that ought to have been laid decades ago, with very little resources and he might not even be around when we are enjoying the benefits of these foundations. It's so unfortunate.
Still, God Bless Him and Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by blowjohn(m): 8:32am On Sep 16, 2020
KingAzubuike:
It's 4:33 AM, while some are still sleeping, shout out to those who are ready up by this time to get to their respective place of work and place of hustle just to make ends meet.

U live in lagos ba
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by seunayantokun(m): 8:43am On Sep 16, 2020
Bunch of borrowing vultures. Don't they know borrowers can never rule? The Bible says borrowers are servants to their lenders (Proverbs 22:7).
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by Mcreloaded(m): 8:48am On Sep 16, 2020
dukeprince50:
PMB= P resident M oney B orrower. very annoying president Goodluck is as bad as Buhari, he was just fortunate that during his administration, price of oil was high, yet he didn't do anything except build school for northerners, even that shaky bridge leading to his state from Rivers state was not even touched.
Goodluck is as bad as Buhari, if not worse.
Before any body quote me, At least Buhari is doing something for his own state, what has Goodluck done for the good people of Bayelsa, what of Rivers, Delta, cross Rivers etc. except making militants Rich, there was no reason for a south south man to like Goodluck, but we just love him cos he is our brother...Rubbish
He was busy doing heaven and earth for north and neglect his people cos he knew we are stupid and will always vote him irrespective of what he did to us.
see them, political apologists, always available to defend their favourite thief. What part of my post did I support this govt or blame GEJ for what's happening to us? I only said GEJ doesn't deserve any love for his brothers after treating us like second class citizens.

Am sorry if I miss quoted you.
All am trying to say is that we should move forward and stop the blame game.

Jonathan's government WAS full of corruption which every child that is yet to be born will always know in future., Be that as it may we should be thinking of how to move forward and stop the blame game.

Abacha did worse and he is still releasing money from the grave but that is not a reason to dwell in the past.

If you are saying we can't move forward because of Jonathan and his corrupt government then something is seriously wrong.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by delpee(f): 8:48am On Sep 16, 2020
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/nigeria-needs-loans-for-roads-rail-power-buhari/

On the reference to poverty -

Most people in the rural areas are getting poorer because they can't go to their farms. Insecurity is the major issue. No economic policy will resolve that for now. Throwing money at the problem will only provide temporary respite. Let's deal with insecurity first, everything else will fall in place.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by sulaak(m): 8:50am On Sep 16, 2020
Nigeria needs loans but how will the pay for it? The country cannot depend on the unstable oil market to generate the necessary FX .
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by generalud: 8:55am On Sep 16, 2020
All the loans that you Buhari is collecting almost every month in the name of repairing federal roads, is the Calabar - Itu road not in Nigeria that needs urgent repair. The law of Karma is waiting for you at your door step.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by Babaken(m): 8:55am On Sep 16, 2020
Buhari is the most wicked president Nigeria has ever had both living or dead his government is the most useless to the masses. Borrowing for what all the money realized from tax, oil and the billions been realize from air and seaport since border was close what are they doing with just imagine.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by sulaak(m): 9:00am On Sep 16, 2020
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

hush15:

That's not even the issue. We all know sometimes everything doesn't go according to plan. However, Even the small idea they come up with is so damn expensive. The cost of the little infrastructure they have been working on is enough to fund economies. Other African countries has done such with far lesser amount and even far lesser time and it is genuine structure that will stand the test of time. The government is the most expensive government in the history of this nation. The loan so much, spent so much but achieved so little and all these monies are unaccounted for. Everybody in power in this ruling is just exercising impunity like currency notes. The ones that get smitten are the stooges and when Nigerians complain, they end up in jail.

See yesterday someone like Tinubu who has mortgaged a whole state, who is self acclaimed to be the leaders of democrats, with small rain in Lagos, Lagos looks like dung hill. So if you are not on his team, you are not a democrat and he feels untouchable. How can Nigeria be well?

Buhari never had a plan for Nigeria, he just wanted power to embedded his Fulani clan into key area of government and the economy of the country, that they lost under OBJ and GEJ.

A leader with a plan would have fixed the refineries within two years, completed Ajaokuta steel plant and invested in the development of the Bitumen reserve in Ondo, this will automatically bring down the cost of construction of road and rails.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by TruthinAction: 9:08am On Sep 16, 2020
Use the loan to fix our refineries first and the refineries will generate the money to build our roads and railways. This government should please have common sense.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by vickydevoka(m): 9:12am On Sep 16, 2020
Aboki na aboki
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by fabulous05(m): 9:20am On Sep 16, 2020
onanapower:
I only see Buhari as a punishment sent to us for insulting GEJ

Nothing more!

But God we have learnt our mistakes nah �

Goodluck was not a saint my dear, we are being punished for not seeking for referendum
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by webmaster99(m): 9:20am On Sep 16, 2020
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by DrMuzungu(m): 9:23am On Sep 16, 2020
Country which is one of the biggest exporters of crude oil does not need any damn loans. If only politicians do not loot, Nigeria would have enough money to lend it to others instead!!!
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by rontolo(m): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2020
Cut the cost of governance. Cut corruption. That should be your primary focus. Why do you need 9 jets in the presidential fleet?

Incompetent Mor0n!
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by placeofallure(f): 9:41am On Sep 16, 2020
I didn't read all the balderdash written up there. Not in humour or contempt of whoever wrote it but I'm just tired! Who is not tired of the hanky-panky games our leaders are playing? They're so corrupt they've completely lost their conscience. Always taking loans without regards to how to pay back. That thin-necked Dauran caricature, totally clueless about what to do next and so nonchalant about the people. If we like we live, if we like we die, it's not his konsan!

Instead of loans, can't they cut down the cost of governance? What do they do in those upper and lower houses that justify the humongous money they collect.
Some have never said one word since they entered that house. Na Fem! They're rubbing us to our faces and telling us we can do nothing. Before my salary reaches my hand, they already removed tax. Yet tax has done nothing for me. No good roads, No security, No electricity, Poor economy, No infrastructure. If people that are working are ranting like these, how much more the unemployed? Yet these idiots travel out and see how societies are run. Ordinary Ghana here has better condition of living than Nigeria. Why won't their embassies everywhere be overrun by hoodlums? Foolish old men with useless pot belly and empty brains be parading themselves as intellectuals. Nothing upstairs. I'm waiting for the Lai Lai man to come and arrest me for hate speech. Awon oponu agba! Na one by one all of you will be dropping! Calamity upon calamity! Ase gun!!!
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by MansoryMX(m): 9:45am On Sep 16, 2020
We still produce a minimum of 1.3 million barrel of crude oil daily and export even if na @ $30 dollars. That’s a whooping $39 million dollars daily. We generate internal revenue from FIRS, Custom, Immigration, VAT, Agriculture and so many others. What are these people doing with all these money. The cost of governance alone is enough to power the annual budget of more than 18 African countries alone and some small countries in Europe, Asia and South America. Why are Nigeria leaders so heartless and evil?

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by Litmus: 9:47am On Sep 16, 2020
SQUEEZER95:
pls stop borrowing...
we no want d road again

grin
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by MansoryMX(m): 9:51am On Sep 16, 2020
DrMuzungu:
Country which is one of the biggest exporters of crude oil does not need any damn loans. If only politicians do not loot, Nigeria would have enough money to lend it to others instead!!!

Bro daily output of crude oil alone 1.3 million barrels. Even they sell it at $30 which I know is higher that this, that puts it at $39 million dollars, times it by 380 naira. That’s a whooping 14.820 billion Naira. We still generate internal revenue from the likes of custom, immigration, FIRS and so many other sectors. This people are evil!
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by od501: 9:52am On Sep 16, 2020
SQUEEZER95:
pls stop borrowing...
we no want d road again

Kilkikikiki.....sai baba till 2059 lol
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by Chekwube91: 10:01am On Sep 16, 2020
Everyday we wake up to surprises from Buhari..
Man never disappoint with his surprises.. just sell the damn country to the Chinese
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by GreyLaw(m): 10:11am On Sep 16, 2020
horpeyemmi66:
This guy's brain don dry walai...the idiot never reduced his salary and emoluments, same for other thieves in high places.

That he is still looking to go borrow at the detriment of the masses is very worrying.

God help me, I collect my degree in Dental Surgery, goodbye to Naija, Patriotism can kiss my black ass! undecided

Lol... wherever you go just be a good member of the society over there. That's all that matters. Forget all this story of patriotism. Most people singing that stale song have passports to other countries.

Add value to humanity where ever you go.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jos Jailbreak: 11 Persons Killed, 262 Inmates Flee, 12 Recaptured / Ojukwu’s Secret Daughter Lives In Kaduna⁠ / Looters’ Trial: FG To Put EFCC, ICPC, Others Under Surveillance —sagay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.