Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,850 members, 7,798,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power (22516 Views)

Abia State To Get $125 Million From Islamic Development Bank For Roads / Reps Committee On Works Holds Public Hearing On The Use Of Concrete For Roads / Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by igbowoman: 12:24am On Sep 17, 2020
what is he always reading in these useless pictures?
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by ajepako(f): 8:05am On Sep 17, 2020
enemyofprogress:
i boughted some things for you from London, nice g strings, shoes, perfumes and iPhone, when will you come and collect them or should I bring them to your place when I go to drop Vickyrotex own

Good...Vickyrotex take note

We can take him to Baba Kamoru that needs Carpenter apprentice..

tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by enemyofprogress: 8:07am On Sep 17, 2020
ajepako:

tongue tongue tongue
thats how you will be pretending. Just come and collect your gifts before I give them out to my house-help
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by ajepako(f): 8:09am On Sep 17, 2020
enemyofprogress:
thats how you will be pretending. Just come and collect your gifts before I give them out to my house-help

Sule
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by enemyofprogress: 8:14am On Sep 17, 2020
ajepako:

Sule
i forgot to tell you that i also boughted waist beads for you but dominique has tooked them when she sawed them in my luggage
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 17, 2020
I have said this, it will be hard for Nigeria to become a developed country in our life time, the best we can hope for is a higher middle class country such as the likes of Turkey, Brazil and co, if you can do your research well you will notice Nigerias GDP per capita in the 60s and compere it with that of South Africa then you will realise S.A been developing even before our independence, but alas Nigeria has been increasing that's to show we are developing but at a a low rate.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by VickyRotex(f): 11:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
ajepako:

tongue tongue tongue

Big sis, note taken ooo. Ise ya grin grin

I no know why dem release am sef cry cry
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by DrMuzungu(m): 11:33am On Sep 18, 2020
MansoryMX:

Bro daily output of crude oil alone 1.3 million barrels. Even they sell it at $30 which I know is higher that this, that puts it at $39 million dollars, times it by 380 naira. That’s a whooping 14.820 billion Naira. We still generate internal revenue from the likes of custom, immigration, FIRS and so many other sectors. This people are evil!

Internal revenue, customs, taxes imposed on foreign airlines and much more. Why did I mention these taxes_ Ticket from Europe to Nigeria costs almost as much as the ticket to the USA where the flight is twice longer and the ticket to Australia where the flight is like 6-7 times longer costs just a tiny bit more. But, that is not only Nigeria. Prices are comparable if you fly from Europe to Nigeria, Sudan, Kenya etc... because African governments impose quite high airport taxes on anyone travelling in or out, because THEY CAN. I am certainly not going to spend 7 to 10 days travellling by car just to enter Nigeria (never mind the risks too).

If Nigeria stops embezzlement, and stops ALL of it, it would reach |European level of development in 20 to 50 years. If most fo the money does not get stolen, Nigeria would get proper roads (not just tarred mud!), REAL 24/7 electric power (for that Nigeria has to increase power outputs by 40 to 50 TIMES, not to just add one or two more plants), proper schools (where toilets are not biohazard, for example), get PROPER hospitals with proper equipment and properly trained personnel, and much much more.

Will your and my kids se such Nigeria one day? I pray for that every day.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Needs Loans For Roads, Rail, Power by MansoryMX(m): 11:37am On Sep 18, 2020
DrMuzungu:

Internal revenue, customs, taxes imposed on foreign airlines and much more. Why did I mention these taxes_ Ticket from Europe to Nigeria costs almost as much as the ticket to the USA where the flight is twice longer and the ticket to Australia where the flight is like 6-7 times longer costs just a tiny bit more. But, that is not only Nigeria. Prices are comparable if you fly from Europe to Nigeria, Sudan, Kenya etc... because African governments impose quite high airport taxes on anyone travelling in or out, because THEY CAN. I am certainly not going to spend 7 to 10 days travellling by car just to enter Nigeria (never mind the risks too).

If Nigeria stops embezzlement, and stops ALL of it, it would reach |European level of development in 20 to 50 years. If most fo the money does not get stolen, Nigeria would get proper roads (not just tarred mud!), REAL 24/7 electric power (for that Nigeria has to increase power outputs by 40 to 50 TIMES, not to just add one or two more plants), proper schools (where toilets are not biohazard, for example), get PROPER hospitals with proper equipment and properly trained personnel, and much much more.

Will your and my kids se such Nigeria one day? I pray for that every day.

Bro you said it all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edo 2024: Labour Party, Apapa Factions Clash Over Governorship Primaries / Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers / Adamma Okpara Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.