Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Can Male Organ Be Enlarged?/ - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Male Organ Be Enlarged?/ (2249 Views)

Male Organ Is Prone To Damage, Protect Yours / My Male Organ Is Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Male Organ Be Enlarged?/ by dongila: 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2011
CAN SOME BODY HELP,
HOW CAN MALE ORGAN BE ENLARGED? IS IT POSSIBLE? IF YES, HOW?
Re: Can Male Organ Be Enlarged?/ by Greenpro: 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2011
The size does not matter sometimes, though i understand that it may possibly deny you of some full enjoyment but is not the determinant of your fertility and productivity. So, appreciate it and use it rightly.
Re: Can Male Organ Be Enlarged?/ by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 26, 2011
The human body is meat and the only way meat grows is by cell replication. It is possible to enlarge the size of the male organ but i will need you to allow me some little time to get the easy remedy for you. I do know that when a part of the body is extensively utilized, it allows an adaptive ability for that part except in some cases of course; for example

1. A basketball er seems to become perfect with every throw of the ball not because he really wants to be but that is the nature of the human body, in time, his hands and waist are stretched to a limit and still others induce this stretch with some hormones of course,  That makes the possibility certain.

2. The American football players develop extensive muscles as they hit and jam themselves in their struggle for a win.

3. and lots more

So for extensive use of the male organ, you need some hormones to allow the turgidity to make your penetration better, yes they say it could be harmful and its bad. I must agree with you, excessive use is bad, so is every other thing in life. Too much of everything is bad. Please also note that these inducers are variably in classes
[list]
[li]chemical inducers made from a synthetic replica of the male hormone in the lab[/li]
[li]The bio synthetic inducers which are actually the hormones itself in its raw form but when taken gives a maximum effect[/li]
[/list]

If you are truly following, then you will know that lots of these inducers in the market are chemically synthesized and are bad for you in all ramification. All they do is simply weaken the original hormone generator in the body and in the long run, you might be all round dependent on it till it fades its ability to ever work again. That is the effect of this but can be corrected by proper use at the appropriate time and with the appropriate diet.(Just Check with the Pharmacist properly but i can assure one or two tablet should be in your body system for as long as three weeks)

Bio synthetic inducers will help in your body repairs, lipids are burned averagely and you are out rightly renewed. But i must warn you they are not cheap and not easy to come by. Many of these work severally in the body to clear any issues that might be causing a dysfunction in the organ, so don't expect miracle and don't forget its not really about the length of the pipe, it about the duration of its turgidity, cause that makes it healthy or not.

For more details in health and body maintenance, CLICK HERE

(1) (Reply)

Acne And Pimples - To Cure Or Not To Cure - There Is A Choice / What Are The Symptoms Of Staph Infection? / How Best Do I Disclose My HIV Status To Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.