Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,760 members, 7,798,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Seyi Makinde Orders Reopening Of Schools In Oyo State - See Date - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Seyi Makinde Orders Reopening Of Schools In Oyo State - See Date (756 Views)

FG Okays “Safe Reopening” Of Schools / No Reopening Of Schools For Now – Presidential Taskforce On COVID-19 / School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Makinde Orders Reopening Of Schools In Oyo State - See Date by TuroDee(f): 2:31am On Sep 16, 2020
Good news for students in Oyo state as the governor of Oyo State, Seyi Makinde has ordered the reopening of Public and Private Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Institutions.

The announcement was made by Barrister Olasukanmi Olaleye, Commissioner for Education in a statement on Tuesday.

He said that ''The Executive Governor of Oyo State, Engineer ‘Seyi Makinde has approved the resumption dates for Public and Private Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Institutions in the State.''

''The resumption date for 2020/2021 academic Session for Public / Private Primary and Secondary Schools as announced by the State Ministry of Education, Science and Technology will commence on Monday, 21st September 2020.''

He also added that it is mandatory for all Schools, Public and Private to constitute Covid-19 Taskforce to be headed by Heads of Schools with Two members of Staff.

''The revised Guidelines for Primary and Secondary Schools now include the followings:

'' Schools will now operate morning and afternoon shifting for pupils and students of primary and secondary schools as stated below:

Primary 1 - 3 (8.00 am - 11.00 am)

Primary 4 - 6 (12 noon - 3.00 pm)

JSSS 1 - 3 (8.00 am - 11.00 am)

SSS 1 - 3 (12 noon - 3.00 pm)''

'' School Heads are advised to make temporary use of spaces like Laboratories, Libraries, and examination hall as a classroom where it is necessary in order to observe social distancing.

https://www.varsitygists.com.ng/2020/09/oyo-state-approves-resumption-date-for-schools.html

Re: Seyi Makinde Orders Reopening Of Schools In Oyo State - See Date by EgunMogaji2: 2:44am On Sep 16, 2020
Not sure about this sha. I know it has to open but I wish it was after the vaccine is available.
Re: Seyi Makinde Orders Reopening Of Schools In Oyo State - See Date by Busayobanks: 7:45am On Sep 16, 2020
covid-19 is here to stay. We must device means to live with it. Life needs to move on.
Re: Seyi Makinde Orders Reopening Of Schools In Oyo State - See Date by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:54am On Sep 16, 2020
I think say Oyo don open tey tey

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Orders Reopening Of Schools In Oyo State - See Date by solmus: 8:42am On Sep 16, 2020
grin

Survival of the fittest

Re: Seyi Makinde Orders Reopening Of Schools In Oyo State - See Date by projectreserve2: 8:51am On Sep 16, 2020
Good news
Re: Seyi Makinde Orders Reopening Of Schools In Oyo State - See Date by 4t4th(m): 8:55am On Sep 16, 2020
ON
Re: Seyi Makinde Orders Reopening Of Schools In Oyo State - See Date by Sacchi1162(m): 9:11am On Sep 16, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
Not sure about this sha. I know it has to open but I wish it was after the vaccine is available.

(1) (Reply)

In North Korea, 39 Of The Craziest Things About Life / Breaking: Fg Approves Special Salary For Nigerian Teachers / Breaking: Ogundipe, A Serial Offender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.