Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work. (2099 Views)

Cele Bus Stop (oshodi Apapa Expressway) - Eko Club,bode Thomas Street,surulere / "Should I Use 'Do Me I Do You' To Deal With My Husband?" / Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work. by poshestmina(f): 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2020
See person!

You're not evil, diabolic ,yen yen,yen but you thought of assassinating someone.

Obviously you are a thief!
You should be sacked angry.

You're scared they will collect your glory and destiny but you want to end someone's existence.

Tueh!
Evil thing!

3 Likes

Re: Should i use Cele church for this problem am facing at the company i work. by Auladimeji1: 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2020
All of you asking the OP to pray are still kids....This man have the heart to think of assassinating someone shocked ,yet you want him to pray.if he's not guilty,he'll never make an attempt of killing someone..He's guilty of the alligation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Bariga Lagos A Good Place To Stay? . I Am Relocating There Soon / I'm Tired! Please Help / My Sister Has Lost Interest In Things Of The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.