Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) (59858 Views)

Ogun Union Officers Chase Motorcycle Rider To Death Over N600 / Police Officers Chase A Dispatch Rider To Death In Lekki / You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Obanaijacom: 8:26am On Sep 16, 2020
All I wanna say is that the government don't really care about us
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by EmperorAlonzo1: 8:26am On Sep 16, 2020
Ehyaaaa cry
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by stanliwise(m): 8:26am On Sep 16, 2020
I saw someone said SARS murdered them??
How can that be?
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Wisedove(m): 8:27am On Sep 16, 2020
RIP to the dead
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by LeeSantos(m): 8:27am On Sep 16, 2020
what did the car hit at first sef? the damage is to overwhelming
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Kingjite: 8:27am On Sep 16, 2020
SARS SHOULD BE BANNED.
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Bobbyfreshh(m): 8:27am On Sep 16, 2020
cry
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:27am On Sep 16, 2020
Jafar1:
These SARS guys are more like licensed criminals with weapons...
Going about harassing and leading innocent citizens to death..
Scrape this useless force, they have done more harm than good..

SARS is a unit In the Nigerian police....it's not a force of it's own
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by OlawaleBammie: 8:27am On Sep 16, 2020
Dem dey craze

must they run??

to Iwo ba se rere ara ki o ha ya o.

they should arest any mumu person protesting nansens .

6 Likes

Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Lafrresh: 8:28am On Sep 16, 2020
SARS should face the real armed robbers and leave these ones for EFCC na . These killings are becoming too much
Have a blessed day.... Lafrresh cares
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 16, 2020
The thing that would cause revolution in Nigeria go be very small thing

No body plans protest ...any protest that's planned is political ...u fix venue and the rest ..scam ...

when a protest start it would start in many directions and there is no known leader of the protest

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Blackurglyboi(m): 8:28am On Sep 16, 2020
Dammm niggas ...bad news everywhere
Rip
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Slymonster(m): 8:28am On Sep 16, 2020
KingAzubuike:
What most Nigerian youths don't know is these SARS people dey look face. They won't harass you if you're properly dressed and look responsible. Also the way you talk plays a major role. Don't fidget or panic , don't stammer, talk with confidence . They'll tell you to go.

I do not understand this excuses we give everytime in this country. Must everyone be on shirt and trouser with shoes all the time. Can a guy just wear a t.shirt and Jean's to go out. Smh

8 Likes

Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by ericangel01(m): 8:29am On Sep 16, 2020
the nairaland king, the day way me and these sars people go kata eh. them go know say man pass man .
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by okigwe1st: 8:29am On Sep 16, 2020
Sas
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Kelvinbako(m): 8:29am On Sep 16, 2020
Enough is enough!!! Why chase them to their death...
There are many ways to kill a rat without shedding blood.. undecided
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by manunitedbabes: 8:30am On Sep 16, 2020
grin EFCC cannot handle its duty again they are crime impostors
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by euniselfyahoo: 8:31am On Sep 16, 2020
This is why their later end is very bad
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Uncle93(m): 8:32am On Sep 16, 2020
KingAzubuike:
What most Nigerian youths don't know is these SARS people dey look face. They won't harass you if you're properly dressed and look responsible. Also the way you talk plays a major role. Don't fidget or panic , don't stammer, talk with confidence . They'll tell you to go.

God bless you !!!!!!!!!! 100% I've come across more than 15 sars official in 4 years and they all tell me to go and everything I do is as you just said .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by sketcherJ(m): 8:32am On Sep 16, 2020
Dadaboy:

Karma ? You must be very foolish.

Why hasn’t Karma visited the fraudsters in the corridors of power !

What is the business of special anti robbery squad and suspected cyber criminals ?

Terrorist Nation
Terrorist Government
Terrorist religions
Terrorist president
Terrorist police

#Endsars
I take it you are a fraudster too or a fraud sympathizer. You don't decide when Karma chooses to visit. If they aren't legit, then Karma came soon for them. It will come for all the people you have mentioned and you too

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by capatainrambo: 8:34am On Sep 16, 2020
KingAzubuike:
oga shut your dirty mouth and face front

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Pavillon: 8:35am On Sep 16, 2020
elohim24:
I think our young guys need to be thoroughly educated. No one including inspector general of police can search your phone without a court warrant. Sars has been a menace from onset and I don't think they have actually foiled any robbery attack. #EndSARS
You are still quoting law my brother.
If we want to be sincere with, these laws are just there for nothing.. There's no law you want to quote for these legal criminals in uniform that they will leave you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 16, 2020
Last week, I day go house. SARZ start to day pack us because we fresh...Na my ID card save me

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 16, 2020
Who pronounced those guys Yahoo guys?........they were chased to their death PROBABLY because they were running from those broad daylight federal armed-robbers to avoid extortion from them.....in the end they have been targed Yahoo boys just to make them look bad..........in honesty, these group of criminals needs to be stopped or we will keep hearing stories like this until it happens to any of our relatives then we will know how painful it is to lose a loved one like this

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by maasoap(m): 8:37am On Sep 16, 2020
EmptyGarden:
SARS should leave cyber criminals to EFCC.

It's even arrests for extortion in 100% of the cases. It's not like they are helping in curtailing cyber crimes. Even EFCC now are just arresting them and collecting huge amounts of money from them or their families and setting them free.

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by heendrix(m): 8:37am On Sep 16, 2020
sketcherJ:
Read this carefully.

Inasmuch as I dislike Sars with all my heart, it is quite normal for policemen to chase suspect vehicles. Even in America, cops won't desist from a suspect till he/she enters another state line.
The proper question we should all ask is Why did they run?
Why did they run!! Crime doesn't pay. What Happened to those guys might just be Karma

GBAMstically
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by thaoriginator: 8:37am On Sep 16, 2020
Damn niggars

This is not alright

SARS = Superior Armed Robbery Squad cry
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by webmaster99(m): 8:38am On Sep 16, 2020
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Dadaboy: 8:38am On Sep 16, 2020
sketcherJ:
I take it you are a fraudster too or a fraud sympathizer. You don't decide when Karma chooses to visit. If they aren't legit, then Karma came soon for them. It will come for all the people you have mentioned and you too

Correcting your ignorance has nothing to do with me. Rather, your insecure and low mindset of yours should educate yourself and rise above sounding like a peasant, including all those who liked your dumb statement.
It is same foolish people like you who felt George Floyd was maltreated.
Insecure dumb idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by maasoap(m): 8:38am On Sep 16, 2020
toobusy:
Who pronounced those guys Yahoo guys?........they were chased to their death PROBABLY because they were running from those broad daylight federal armed-robbers to avoid extortion from them.....in the end they have been targed Yahoo boys just to make them look bad ..........in honesty, these group of criminals needs to be stopped or we will keep hearing stories like this until it happens to any of our relatives then we will know how painful it is to lose a loved one like this

Leave that line, it doesn't sell. Locals on the ground know who they were. Let's talk about their needless death

6 Likes

Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Lewisalexander(m): 8:39am On Sep 16, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Shut up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Cassim33(m): 8:40am On Sep 16, 2020
Good job SARS ,chased them to their graves stupid people from stupid regions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) / I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect / Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.