Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) (59859 Views)

Ogun Union Officers Chase Motorcycle Rider To Death Over N600 / Police Officers Chase A Dispatch Rider To Death In Lekki / You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Onlinesmart: 11:18am On Sep 16, 2020
Slymonster:

I do not understand this excuses we give everytime in this country. Must everyone be on shirt and trouser with shoes all the time. Can a guy just wear a t.shirt and Jean's to go out. Smh
You put on dreadlocks, use earrings as a man, tattoo your body, wear tear-tear jeans and you expect not to be harrased by SARS? 85% of guys being harrased by SARS have been guilty of those things I outlined. Use your sense, dress decently and SARS won't reason you. Be wise!

1 Like

Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by VicM6: 11:22am On Sep 16, 2020
Dadaboy:

You are a foolish person, if you assume i am writing because i have been harassed before.
I have never been harassed or intimidated by the police because i am way too educated over them.

I drive an SUV since 23 or so, yet, many police or sars officers have been good with me. To the extent, that i meet some at the interstate, who knows me right to my house.
Mind you, i am not in the lower or middle class of Nigerians if it may interest you.

My concerns and pain are from what i see happening with people who are not privileged.
I have brothers of celebrity friends, or people who work for me, Who get harassed with several forms of extortions and so on.
Don’t be foolish and all knowing, at all times.
you are confused.... many SARS and police av been good to you... when they stopped you on check point, My question is did you zoom ur car and run away from them?... Use ur brain sir...I don't care if you live life big or have ronaldo as ur celebrity friend but what am trying to let u know is that don't ever try to run away from men in black. They have an advantage over you once u flee

The way u interact with this men in black is what counts and not for you to zoom ur car and run.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by VicM6: 11:27am On Sep 16, 2020
Dadaboy:

You are a foolish person, if you assume i am writing because i have been harassed before.
I have never been harassed or intimidated by the police because i am way too educated over them.

I drive an SUV since 23 or so, yet, many police or sars officers have been good with me. To the extent, that i meet some at the interstate, who knows me right to my house.
Mind you, i am not in the lower or middle class of Nigerians if it may interest you.

My concerns and pain are from what i see happening with people who are not privileged.
I have brothers of celebrity friends, or people who work for me, Who get harassed with several forms of extortions and so on.
Don’t be foolish and all knowing, at all times.
I know some yahoo boys that once the get close to men in black, the settle them and off they go... they know their work is not legit and so what does it cost them to settle the men in black. We all know yahoo boys na thief, men in black na thief too. So what's there than to settle the bigger thieves and move on.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by HyAccent: 11:33am On Sep 16, 2020
SavageBoy:

Seconded.

What you just said is the truth.

With confidence, you can handle 85% of your problems successfully. There's no need panicking when faced with these uniform robbers called SARS as long as there is/are no skeleton(s) in your cupboard or anything to be afraid of

They usually capitalize on fear and panick to intimidate innocent guys.They will often retrace their step when they encounter someone that's well groomed,maintains a high level of confidence, speaks well and look them eyeball to eyeball.

You don't have to fear or panick when faced with SARS,These guys just drove themselves to their death for nothing

Forget confidence and dressing well. Just pray you Dont meet those guys on the road on a day, they are out for blood.

If you are well dressed (even if its shirt and trouser with jacket). You are a criminal.

You use a good phone, (it does not even have to be an I phone). You are a criminal.

You are driving a clean car. You are a criminal.
In my case I was wearing a shirt, trousers with my Jacket visibly hanged behind my chair, driving a 13 year old car, with my work I.d., the office laptop, and guess what? 2 buildings away from my office. let's just say its the worst evening of my life. My saving grace is that my bosses' friend who happens to be a top politician drove past, decided to stop and intervene by calling someone that called someone that called someone that got through to them before they let me go.

If you sound bold, intelligent, can speak good English and can defend yourself that's even a double crime.

Its advisable to always dress well but what do you wear on a Sunday evening when you just want to hang out with your guys?

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by ufuosman(m): 11:49am On Sep 16, 2020
SARS case is getting too much
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by jamiuazeez(m): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2020
The more Nigeria Youths believes that is only God can make Nigeria Beta. The more we would be Hunting like Bush meat by so called hypocrite SARS.
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by chiefbuchiV12(m): 11:53am On Sep 16, 2020
VicM6:
Oga use ur brain too.... when a police operatives stop you, all u av to do is stop. Don't panic or draw any sign of attention..
I believe if those guys have stopped, death wouldn't av come upon them and mean while you called ur self a yahoo boy, u should know d implications.....I have been stopped many times by SARS and when i don't panic, or they do is let me go or they will say anything 4 d boys and once u handed 200naira to them, u are free.... So Instead use ur dull brain bro... Don't run away from any police operative on the highway, it will end in tears...
In as much as am not in support of running from the SARS operatives... Your point is so invalid

1 Like

Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Dadaboy: 11:54am On Sep 16, 2020
VicM6:
I know some yahoo boys that once the get close to men in black, the settle them and off they go... they know their work is not legit and so what does it cost them to settle the men in black. We all know yahoo boys na thief, men in black na thief too. So what's there than to settle the bigger thieves and move on.
I have told you that your all knowing self is rendering you foolish everytime.
I should give my hard earned money to police for What reason exactly ?

Such a low thinking low class peasant.
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by samkleen(m): 11:55am On Sep 16, 2020
Can you just shut the Bleep up. You sound foolish
VicM6:
Oga use ur brain too.... when a police operatives stop you, all u av to do is stop. Don't panic or draw any sign of attention..
I believe if those guys have stopped, death wouldn't av come upon them and mean while you called ur self a yahoo boy, u should know d implications.....I have been stopped many times by SARS and when i don't panic, or they do is let me go or they will say anything 4 d boys and once u handed 200naira to them, u are free.... So Instead use ur dull brain bro... Don't run away from any police operative on the highway, it will end in tears...

1 Like

Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Dadaboy: 11:58am On Sep 16, 2020
VicM6:
you are confused.... many SARS and police av been good to you... when they stopped you on check point, My question is did you zoom ur car and run away from them?... Use ur brain sir...I don't care if you live life big or have ronaldo as ur celebrity friend but what am trying to let u know is that don't ever try to run away from men in black. They have an advantage over you once u flee

The way u interact with this men in black is what counts and not for you to zoom ur car and run.
I never told you i ever zoomed away from any police. Rather what i mean, that your coconut head could not decipher, is that, the so called sars officers should not resort to chasing them, because they are not armed robbers. The story says suspected cybercrime.
Use your brainless head to examine and thread carefully before you write.

They could as well document the plates and make investigation rather or submit to the appropriate authority for examination. Even for fleeing.

You nigerians are used to stupidity.
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
Why didn't they stop in the first place.
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by nopoverty(m): 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
Police station is not death station, they should have stopped for searching. Police will not kill them, the worst thing they can get is charging them to court for fraud related crimes
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Xpol: 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2020
Roman7:

I dey tell u, n it's just plain stupid for them to think that way..
if our constitution permits this guys they would have designed their prefered dress codes for Nigerians. Nigerians don't enjoy the freedom other African countries enjoy the last time I went to Nigeria police stopped me because they saw iphone in my hand they have started putting allegations on my head, I quickly introduced myself as a retired police officer before the matter would escalate to something else and they let me go

1 Like

Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by olorunthobby(f): 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kingzeez10:

Ọdẹ ni ẹ. What concern government with this again?

If you nor get brain to reason you fit check google..swerve abeg
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by EdogiStar(m): 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2020
Everyday with em torri
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Rawhumper(m): 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2020
In as much as i like to criticize Govt and Security Agencies, when i see the truth i will say it.....why should The boys refuse to stop at a check Point?

Police has the right to stop anybody anytime they Want.

It serves them right This time around if i were in Sars shoes i would do the same. cool

quote author=EBMedia post=93973261]

https://igberetvnews.com/1364727/protest-osogbo-sars-officers-allegedly-chase-3-suspected-internet-fraudsters-death-photos/[/quote]
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Centmelody: 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2020
Dadaboy:

Karma ? You must be very foolish.

Why hasn’t Karma visited the fraudsters in the corridors of power ! Meeking and ruining Nigerians even before you were born?

Karma is delusional.

There is no business with special anti robbery squad and suspected cyber criminals.

Instead of you to respect law and order, you are sharing the foolishness of the stupid criminals in uniform. As if you do not know what they are primarily after.

Terrorist citizens with foolish mindsets.
Terrorist Nation
Terrorist Government
Terrorist religions
Terrorist president
Terrorist police

#Endsars
Oga, sars or no sars why must u run knowing too well u hv ntin 2 hide
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Freelancer2020(m): 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2020
visit dinnash shopify store and experience the best, dinnashfash is one of the best online store out there, their goods are top notch and very affordable.

GO TO STORE - Dinnafash.myshopify.com
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by autonomous22: 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2020
Jafar1:
These SARS guys are more like licensed criminals with weapons...
Going about harassing and leading innocent citizens to death..
Scrape this useless force unit, they have done more harm than good..

As for the boys, why running if they are truly innocent??

My brother weda innocent or not.. If SARS chase you, Run...

They are licensed criminals..

Na so I sleep in dia cell 3 years ago because I was claiming innocent and refused to run..

They beat craze Comot from my body and still bailed myself with a huge sum..

I Neva committed any offence

1 Like

Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by mbos: 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
KingAzubuike:
What most Nigerian youths don't know is these SARS people dey look face. They won't harass you if you're properly dressed and look responsible. Also the way you talk plays a major role. Don't fidget or panic , don't stammer, talk with confidence . They'll tell you to go.
who are they to determine how you dress or talk?
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by SavageBoy: 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2020
HyAccent:

Forget confidence and dressing well. Just pray you Dont meet those guys on the road on a day, they are out for blood.

If you are well dressed (even if its shirt and trouser with jacket). You are a criminal.

You use a good phone, (it does not even have to be an I phone). You are a criminal.

You are driving a clean car. You are a criminal.
In my case I was wearing a shirt, trousers with my Jacket visibly hanged behind my chair, driving a 13 year old car, with my work I.d., the office laptop, and guess what? 2 buildings away from my office. let's just say its the worst evening of my life. My saving grace is that my bosses' friend who happens to be a top politician drove past, decided to stop and intervene by calling someone that called someone that called someone that got through to them before they let me go.

If you sound bold, intelligent, can speak good English and can defend yourself that's even a double crime.

Its advisable to always dress well but what do you wear on a Sunday evening when you just want to hang out with your guys?

Lolgrin

Everything is a crime in Nigeria
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Cramzy: 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2020
Both parties are wrong. RIP to the dead young men
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Pakoyi95: 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2020
And here at my side SARS killed one fulani Armed Robbers along Ogbomosho - Ilorin express way around 2am today
Kudos to them
#Taoheed Pakoyi
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by arthorjnr(m): 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2020
Dadaboy:

Karma ? You must be very foolish.

Why hasn’t Karma visited the fraudsters in the corridors of power ! Meeking and ruining Nigerians even before you were born?

Karma is delusional.

There is no business with special anti robbery squad and suspected cyber criminals.

Instead of you to respect law and order, you are sharing the foolishness of the stupid criminals in uniform. As if you do not know what they are primarily after.

Terrorist citizens with foolish mindsets.
Terrorist Nation
Terrorist Government
Terrorist religions
Terrorist president
Terrorist police

#Endsars

STFU you dumb WOKE wannabe.
Why did they run??
Guilty or innocent, were you expecting the police not to chase them??

You must be immensely dumb!!
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by VicM6: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2020
Dadaboy:

I never told you i ever zoomed away from any police. Rather what i mean, that your coconut head could not decipher, is that, the so called sars officers should not resort to chasing them, because they are not armed robbers. The story says suspected cybercrime.

They could as well document the plates and make investigation rather or submit to the appropriate authority for examination. Even for fleeing.

Go and arrest the SARS operatives na..... you are a Nigerian too... so u are stupid also.
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2020
why running?.. Even if they were fraudsters.
This Youngsters would have been alive if they didn't run.
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by arthorjnr(m): 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2020
Dadaboy:

This niggar is a special kind of stewpid.

So in all your years on earth, only armed robbers are supposed to be chased by cops??

Document which plates?
In Nigeria?

We might be used to stupidity like you said but your scale is nothing like what we've ever seen.
Your stupidity is godlike.
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Kingzeez10: 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
olorunthobby:

If you nor get brain to reason you fit check google..swerve abeg
A lọ dẹ́ ni ẹ́ seh
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by eazisky(m): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2020
sketcherJ:
Read this carefully.

Inasmuch as I dislike Sars with all my heart, it is quite normal for policemen to chase suspect vehicles. Even in America, cops won't desist from a suspect till he/she enters another state line.
The proper question we should all ask is Why did they run?
Why did they run!! Crime doesn't pay. What Happened to those guys might just be Karma

u are an idiot, the karma is yet to meet the higher thieves we have in our government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by Dadaboy: 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2020
arthorjnr:

Why did they run??

Na poverty and lack of exposure go kill you. From your statement, i am sure, that you have not crossed border.

Dear peasant. Poverty and inexposure is your first and last name.
Re: Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) by eazisky(m): 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
arthorjnr:

Why did they run??

if u are in osogbo right now and u make this statement publicly, I swear u won't see tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) / I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect / Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.