Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Inec Dismisses 3, Arraigns University Dons For Electoral Offenses In Akwa Ibom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec Dismisses 3, Arraigns University Dons For Electoral Offenses In Akwa Ibom (14466 Views)

Army Dismisses 3,040 Soldiers For Desertion, Murder, Rape, Drunkenness / Edo: APC Enlists University Dons, Lawyers To Screen Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Others / Nigerian Army Parades 11 Corpers Accused Of Engaging In Electoral Offenses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inec Dismisses 3, Arraigns University Dons For Electoral Offenses In Akwa Ibom by idahme(m): 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2020
iLUCID:

What if he was colluding with PDP. I don’t trust those INEC guys, all of them

That guy is the only INEC commissioner I trust in the whole federation, I have followed his antecedents for over a decade now and I can attest he is the most sincere chap in the whole of inec. The guy is good, he should be appointed as INEC chairman and see the tsunami that will take place....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inec Dismisses 3, Arraigns University Dons For Electoral Offenses In Akwa Ibom by Darkpanthera: 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2020
Re: Inec Dismisses 3, Arraigns University Dons For Electoral Offenses In Akwa Ibom by BraniacX(m): 12:55am On Sep 17, 2020
MarveworldNG:
Hope INEC also fight corruption in Edo with same energy. Best candidate wins

Meanwhile we design interiors.
Check signature for contact details.
in INEC, igini is the exception not the norm. With igini votes actually count

1 Like

Re: Inec Dismisses 3, Arraigns University Dons For Electoral Offenses In Akwa Ibom by BraniacX(m): 12:58am On Sep 17, 2020
nBag:

it's a game of chess. the igini man I know since from oshiomole election in Edo. has been stubborn to the FG and everybody even the inec he works for can't try him. the man knows what will topple Governments that's why them dey do am kpelekpele. he has them by the balls.
you truly know the man! He is a strong system man and a stubborn one at that! My delta pipul carry ruggedity for DNA

2 Likes

Re: Inec Dismisses 3, Arraigns University Dons For Electoral Offenses In Akwa Ibom by BraniacX(m): 1:00am On Sep 17, 2020
mathkid:
undecided

Well I am a Graphics designer and I design quite alot of things... check my signature for more info

Thanks wink
on that you may be right, but once in he makes sure the will of the people prevails and he had done that in more than one state going against federal might alone if he has to
Re: Inec Dismisses 3, Arraigns University Dons For Electoral Offenses In Akwa Ibom by BraniacX(m): 1:03am On Sep 17, 2020
idahme:

That guy is the only INEC commissioner I trust in the whole federation, I have followed his antecedents for over a decade now and I can attest he is the most sincere chap in the whole of inec. The guy is good, he should be appointed as INEC chairman and see the tsunami that will take place....
that is a mistake APC will never make cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Honors 3 WASCE Best Students, Gives N1m To Each (photos) / Obiageli Ezekwesili Meets With Ibrahim Babangida / Just In: SDP Expels Jerry Ghana, Suspends Donald Duke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.