Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,547,700 members, 5,866,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 September 2020 at 02:22 AM

Bbnaija– Meet Cynthia, Dorathy’s Sister Who Is Also Endowed Like Her Sister. Pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija– Meet Cynthia, Dorathy’s Sister Who Is Also Endowed Like Her Sister. Pic (6693 Views)

Meet Bbnaija Dorathy’s Sister Who Is The Exact Opposite Of Her / Meet Chioma Egboh, Mr Ibu's Sister Who Instigated The Stroke Rumour / Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Said Imade Looks Like Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija– Meet Cynthia, Dorathy’s Sister Who Is Also Endowed Like Her Sister. Pic by Munachisom95(f): 8:50am On Sep 16
BNNaija housemate Dorahty has proven that indeed the family trait of huge endowment is a family hereditary phenomenon.

Cynthia Bachor is the sister of Dorathy as they have some striking resemblance, especially with their natural endowments. Cynthia has been pretty vocal about her sister’s BBNJ journey as she often takes to her Twitter page to promote and support her.

In one of her caption to the post she wrote: @cyntea_ah “This kind arise wont bring money o sis, 85M is the focus”

Check out her massive videos:

https://eskdalespot.blogspot.com/2020/09/it-runs-in-family-meet-cynthia-dorathys.html

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Bbnaija– Meet Cynthia, Dorathy’s Sister Who Is Also Endowed Like Her Sister. Pic by Mogajunior(m): 10:25am On Sep 16
cool
I have no business with big boobs when I'm nacking a lady because my love for arse is outta this world. Btw, I heard that Dorathy is a big time runs babe plying her trade in Abuja & Lagos before going into BBN.

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija– Meet Cynthia, Dorathy’s Sister Who Is Also Endowed Like Her Sister. Pic by espn(m): 11:23am On Sep 16
Mogajunior:
cool
I have no business with big boobs when I'm nacking a lady because my love for arse is outta this world. Btw, I heard that Dorathy is a big time runs babe plying her trade in Abuja & Lagos before going into BBN.
Who cares about breast....by the way hope the sis no get body odour too...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija– Meet Cynthia, Dorathy’s Sister Who Is Also Endowed Like Her Sister. Pic by Sandypearl: 11:25am On Sep 16
This one dey have started having full chest, Hope their younger sister Ruth Bachor that is so skinny won't come and say she has full chest too. But I actually miss them. I need to go to Lagos

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija– Meet Cynthia, Dorathy’s Sister Who Is Also Endowed Like Her Sister. Pic by Sandypearl: 11:28am On Sep 16
espn:
Who cares about breast....by the way hope the sis no get body odour too...
Not at all,they are fun to be with. Her family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija– Meet Cynthia, Dorathy’s Sister Who Is Also Endowed Like Her Sister. Pic by expertman(m): 12:06pm On Sep 16
Hmmmm there is actually something you ain't saying seems you knew much we don't know.

You missed them!!!!

Sandypearl:
This one dey have started having full chest, Hope their younger sister Ruth Bachor that is so skinny won't come and say she has full chest too. But I actually miss them. I need to go to Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija– Meet Cynthia, Dorathy’s Sister Who Is Also Endowed Like Her Sister. Pic by aristocratic5(m): 2:40pm On Sep 16
How will dis rubbish imorove Nigerian economy

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija– Meet Cynthia, Dorathy’s Sister Who Is Also Endowed Like Her Sister. Pic by Uzomacharles: 4:20pm On Sep 16
They look alike...
She fit come BBN next time
Re: Bbnaija– Meet Cynthia, Dorathy’s Sister Who Is Also Endowed Like Her Sister. Pic by generationz(f): 4:39pm On Sep 16
Dorothy has turned out to be one of the most likable ladies in the house despite how she started.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija– Meet Cynthia, Dorathy’s Sister Who Is Also Endowed Like Her Sister. Pic by revolt(m): 4:58pm On Sep 16
Mogajunior:
cool
only a slim busty gurl can be called a goddess... no amount of big ass can make a goddess..... have u knelt down with boobs in your mouth before?!! U don't know what you're missing my friend..
Re: Bbnaija– Meet Cynthia, Dorathy’s Sister Who Is Also Endowed Like Her Sister. Pic by Mogajunior(m): 6:14pm On Sep 16
revolt:
only a slim busty gurl can be called a goddess... no amount of big ass can make a goddess..... have u knelt down with boobs in your mouth before?!! U don't know what you're missing my friend..
LWKMD. You are a bad man.
Re: Bbnaija– Meet Cynthia, Dorathy’s Sister Who Is Also Endowed Like Her Sister. Pic by henryvirus(m): 6:46pm On Sep 16
revolt:
grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija– Meet Cynthia, Dorathy’s Sister Who Is Also Endowed Like Her Sister. Pic by revolt(m): 10:06pm On Sep 16
Mogajunior:
LWKMD. You are a bad man.
if you know ...you know.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Ini Edo Number / Top 20 Richest Yahoo Boys In Nigeria [invisicus Obi, Nairamarley, Zlatan Listed] / Download MP3: Pheelz - Gobe Ft Olamide X Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.