Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,700 members, 7,805,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls (18548 Views)

2023: Britain Demands List Of Election Violence Sponsors / Mahmood Yakubu: No Result If Edo, Ondo Polls Are Disrupted / Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls by executive12: 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kizyte:
What is U.K feeling like? Who dem be?
They want to start feeling like World Power.

Who be U.K when U.S neva talk?

US has already banned some. UK (and the US) are very important destinations for Nigerians ( including you).
Re: UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls by Corroro: 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2020
They should sanction all of them.
Re: UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls by Temysteve(m): 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kizyte:

US will forever be a son to UK. forget where power resides presently.
Re: UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls by kareemkamil(m): 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2020
When will black's get sense by this immature this White people.
Re: UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls by petitejolie(f): 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2020
Bigflamie:
Please when are they banning the bullion van thief and the dullard in chief? Not gonna take them serious till they ban these crooks.
I don’t think he can travel to the USA o. E get file for there since. They will just open his report card
Re: UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls by nexta007(m): 4:47am On Sep 17, 2020
simplesearch:

Some of them have eye popping assets cut across those clime and would do everything to remain loyal.
Any restriction on travel is tantamount to a death sentence as some of the physical or tangible assets except cash can't be moved and those that can be moved will also be restricted.

I see. Thanks alot
Re: UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls by Wierdceo: 9:37am On Sep 17, 2020
Kizyte:

The same UK that colonised almost half of all the countries in the world abi.
Re: UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls by Kizyte(m): 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2020
Wierdceo:

The same UK that colonised almost half of all the countries in the world abi.
Where is U.K when U.S became the world power? Russia, China, Germany go come out first before U.K go follow.
Re: UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls by Kizyte(m): 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
Temysteve:
US will forever be a son to UK. forget where power resides presently.
Son or no son, U.K should come 5th in the list; talk about U.S, Russia, China, Germany, before talking about U.K
Re: UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls by Kizyte(m): 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
executive12:

US has already banned some. UK (and the US) are very important destinations for Nigerians ( including you).
I never craved for U.K in my life, and I will reject the visa if you give it to me for free
Re: UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls by Sleekfingers: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kizyte:

but UK is way better than this cursed country.....tell me what is working in nigeria....and least the UK dont pray to any imaginary God for development....
Re: UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls by Kizyte(m): 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

They are not world power but they colonise you and you even write in their language, who is the real mumu here if not you.
Of course my beloved brother, you're the biggest mumu to believe that speaking and writing a foreign language makes one stupid.
Re: UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls by Kizyte(m): 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
Toscarel:

Shatap
One slave spotted!
Re: UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls by Kizyte(m): 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2020
Bolosiye:
.. oboy do your research to know more about the UK. UK is among the countries with well wither of a word power..abeg don't proudly display your ignorance hia
Lol! What ignorance? After U.S, we have Russia, China, Germany before talking about U.K. No be England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland be U.K? E get any other place where dem remain?

Emancipate yourself and stop being a slave.
Re: UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls by Toscarel: 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kizyte:
One slave spotted!

Slave in what sense?
That's if you have sense at all.
Re: UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls by Kizyte(m): 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
Toscarel:

Slave in what sense?
That's if you have sense at all.
Sorry bro no vex, no be your fault. The hardship and frustration that comes from Covid-19 has obviously affected your brain
Re: UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls by Kizyte(m): 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
Jahwinaboy:
U obviously don't know world powers. One of the major backbone of US is Britain. That's why Russia is unhappy with Britain. America is strong and hopeful in Europe is because of Britain. Them and America na 5&6. Don't spill trash. If they want Nigeria to disintegrate, na over night.
You that's not talking trash, what makes U.K the backbone of America? Of course U.K is an ally to the U.S but not backbone. France, Germany, Australia, and the U.K are allies to the United States but have nothing to offer in terms of strategic importance.

The most important U.S allies are India, Canada, Israel, Japan etc...

So tell me how the U.K is America's backbone.

1 Like

Re: UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls by NgwalandAbia(m): 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kizyte:
Of course my beloved brother, you're the biggest mumu to believe that speaking and writing a foreign language makes one stupid.

Then write in your native language house negro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls by Toscarel: 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kizyte:
Sorry bro no vex, no be your fault. The hardship and frustration that comes from Covid-19 has obviously affected my brain, my father and my people are frustrating me. This frustration has been passed down for generations

It's okay boy, take the frustration elsewhere.
Re: UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls by Toscarel: 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kizyte:
Lol! What ignorance? After U.S, we have Russia, China, Germany before talking about U.K. No be England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland be U.K? E get any other place where dem remain?

Emancipate yourself and stop being a slave.

Top notch daftness, you can almost feel the ignorance as if it's tangible.
Re: UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls by Toscarel: 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Ignore the daft fellow
Re: UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls by Kizyte(m): 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
Toscarel:

Top notch daftness, you can almost feel the ignorance as if it's tangible.
No wonder your mom almost aborted you. Na small pikin dey worry you sha
Re: UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls by Kizyte(m): 6:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
Toscarel:

It's okay sir, my brain malfunctions most of the time.
More reason you need a brain surgery
Re: UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls by Kizyte(m): 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

It's obviously a waste of time replying all these small children wey full Nairaland.
Re: UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls by Toscarel: 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kizyte:
More reason y i need a brain surgery but my frustrated father can't afford

Gofundme
Re: UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls by Toscarel: 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kizyte:
No wonder my mom almost aborted me. My father was one of her numerous customer and she was popular amongst his friends
shocked shocked
Re: UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls by NgwalandAbia(m): 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
Toscarel:

Ignore the daft fellow

You are good for nothing.
Re: UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls by Toscarel: 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

You are good for nothing.

I asked you to ignore that daft fellow YPU were responding to, oga
Re: UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls by Toscarel: 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
grin
Re: UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls by NgwalandAbia(m): 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
Toscarel:

I asked you to ignore that daft fellow YPU were responding to, oga

Peace bro..No offence intended.
Re: UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls by NgwalandAbia(m): 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kizyte:
It's obviously a waste of time replying all these small children wey full Nairaland.

I have a gateman job for ya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kizyte:
You that's not talking trash, what makes U.K the backbone of America? Of course U.K is an ally to the U.S but not backbone. France, Germany, Australia, and the U.K are allies to the United States but have nothing to offer in terms of strategic importance.

The most important U.S allies are India, Canada, Israel, Japan etc...

So tell me how the U.K is America's backbone.
Mention any major war/decision America takes without the first hand knowledge of Britain. For ur info, France, Germany, Japan u mentioned was as a result of WW that they became close to US. Britain colonized USA, and almost all colonies pays allegiance and loyalty to their colonial masters. That's why Nigeria, India, etc still have neocolonialism. Left for America, Nigeria is a goner but Britain opposes. During Corona, the most respected nation from Europe that was allowed entry to US was only Britain. Why not the other allies? The Europe u see can withstand America but England is the eternal grand king. U need to read history more. England does not need to talk since they are adored by USA. When was allies u claim became close to US? Britain was, is and remain the unshakable backbone of America as they play elderly role. Why are Russians angry with Britain? There are lots of things u don't know. Before America, was Britain. Respect that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paris Loan funds Bribery Accusation: Fayemi, Name The Bribers / Tension Mounts In PDP As Crisis Worsens, Elders Weigh Options / "No Increase In Petrol Price In March", NNPC Insists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.