Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses (3987 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Loses LGA In Edo Governorship Poll, Okunbo Hosa Beaten In Unit LGA / Edo Election: IGP Asks Wike To Leave Edo, Governor Refuses / Call Me A Bastard if Ize Iyamu Fail To Win Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 16, 2020
BY Pa. Ehinmen
I have made this resolve and I want the whole world to know this, Edo cannot continue under the wastage leadership of governor Godwin Obaseki. Edo cannot return to the corrupt ways of the PDP and I categorically state that I will leave Edo state if pastor Osagie ize IYAMU loses (that is if its ever possible).
How long can we continue to deceive ourselves? How many teachers and doctors were employed by Godwin Obaseki in the last four years? What is the state of our nursery and primary schools. What is the state of our health centers They are all in shambles! Yet the governor can spend over 16billion naira on failed farm project and unproductive MOUs.
Edo people must wake up, how many of our graduates got employed in the last 4 years? How many of our people can afford 3 square meals a day? Yet 1 billion was used to fight covid19 in just 1 month!.
I call on all Edo youths to peaceful rise up and use their PVC to vote out this audio government!
We say No to audio jobs! We say NO to the PDP. Never again are we going to hand this country back to the tax collectors. Never again are we going to fold our hands and watch our resources being squandered! Never again are we going to allow the PDP mortgage the future of our children!.
I will definitely leave Edo for good if it ever return to the PDP, because there will be no hope for the future of the state.
Pa. Ehinmen is a freelance writer, and a volunteer member of pastor Osagie ize-iyamu youth movement from Edo State.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by NaMe4: 10:12am On Sep 16, 2020
Start packing up

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by hisgrace090: 10:14am On Sep 16, 2020
He will win, you're going nowhere.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by Bigflamie(m): 10:14am On Sep 16, 2020
grin
First denounce your Osogbo indegenship before claiming another man's state.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by IamWonderful: 10:22am On Sep 16, 2020
ok
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by padi94(m): 10:23am On Sep 16, 2020
If your candidate wins, 3yrs in na Edo state of affairs go pursue you

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by DerideGull(m): 10:24am On Sep 16, 2020
Mr. Ehinmen, you can go ahead and do it now.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by OBUKSBAYELSA: 10:27am On Sep 16, 2020
Better start to pack your load because Obaseki will win. No need to wait till Saturday 19th.

6 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by SocialJustice: 10:35am On Sep 16, 2020
Bode George said he will go on exile if Buhari won. Shameless elders who talk any how after receiving kolanut money.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by uniqueboi1(m): 10:37am On Sep 16, 2020
Hahahhahahahaha

Ogbomosho gladly awaits you. grin

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by Realadey(m): 10:47am On Sep 16, 2020
Shame on all naija polithiefcians. That was what Bode George said when Buhari won.
He said 'if Buhari wins he will go on exile'. Where is he? I don't think he even move an inch to other state not to talk of outta d country. Yeye dey smell,if u like die because someone wins and another loses,na ur palava

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by limeta(f): 10:54am On Sep 16, 2020
Free removal van for you we will heip you relocate to any part of the country for free .

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by dangermouse(m): 10:57am On Sep 16, 2020
Who cares? Ogbeni we will gladly contribute money for u.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by NnadyAutos: 11:03am On Sep 16, 2020
If you did not park out of Edo after declaring Obaseki winner, then you are no longer a man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 16, 2020
we are ready to deliver Edo from the forces of darkness in the PDP. Edo will be better under ize iyamu or I leave.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by ChiefJusticeFuc: 11:30am On Sep 16, 2020
Claim Ebira cituzenship

Because nah only them dey give green card for naija

Yeye

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 16, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:
Claim Ebira cituzenship
Because nah only them dey give green card for naija
Yeye
I will leave, I can't stand the presence of PDP... never!

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by Kundagarten: 11:53am On Sep 16, 2020
What are you waiting for? Like anybody cares.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 16, 2020
Kundagarten:
What are you waiting for? Like anybody cares.

we are winning so am not going anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by ChiefJusticeFuc: 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ehinmen3:

I will leave, I can't stand the presence of PDP... never!

Ebira land is too near sef.

Go and join your hard core zombie Buharist supporters in Sambisa Forrest.

Thank God you know APC is losing

Why not just off yourself with a bottle of snipper you oxygen waster.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by jasent(m): 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ehinmen3:

BY Pa. Ehinmen
I have made this resolve and I want the whole world to know this, Edo cannot continue under the wastage leadership of governor Godwin Obaseki. Edo cannot return to the corrupt ways of the PDP and I categorically state that I will leave Edo state if pastor Osagie ize IYAMU loses (that is if its ever possible).
How long can we continue to deceive ourselves? How many teachers and doctors were employed by Godwin Obaseki in the last four years? What is the state of our nursery and primary schools. What is the state of our health centers They are all in shambles! Yet the governor can spend over 16billion naira on failed farm project and unproductive MOUs.
Edo people must wake up, how many of our graduates got employed in the last 4 years? How many of our people can afford 3 square meals a day? Yet 1 billion was used to fight covid19 in just 1 month!.
I call on all Edo youths to peaceful rise up and use their PVC to vote out this audio government!
We say No to audio jobs! We say NO to the PDP. Never again are we going to hand this country back to the tax collectors. Never again are we going to fold our hands and watch our resources being squandered! Never again are we going to allow the PDP mortgage the future of our children!.
I will definitely leave Edo for good if it ever return to the PDP, because there will be no hope for the future of the state.
Pa. Ehinmen is a freelance writer, and a volunteer member of pastor Osagie ize-iyamu youth movement from Edo State.
Stop calling Edo youth and call only yourself. You're in for a long thing..16 billion wasted,do you have any prove to that effects? You pay master could not defend his simple agender,so is that the kind of governor you want us to have?tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by Spy360(m): 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ehinmen3:

BY Pa. Ehinmen
But but sir he did those things while still in APC...

Una papa ba bastardi!

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by favor914: 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2020
jasent:
Stop calling Edo youth and call only yourself. You're in for a long thing..16 billion wasted,do you have any prove to that effects? You pay master could not defend his simple agender,so is that the kind of governor you want us to have?tufiakwa
Obaseki is going back to Lagos, just imagine the clown, fighting the people & party that made him Governor? Isn’t that madness? You want to dine with APC in the Banquet, then eat with pdp in the fiesta? You cannot have your cake and eat it too, so says the law of nature.

A very selfish individual with no integrity whatsoever, he will be thought a serious lesson on Saturday & treated like a common criminal, who doesn’t deserve any respect, since the US has already received the election results & has already gone ahead to ban Oshiomhole & co for rigging it in favor of Iyamu, we don’t see why all these 3rd eye blind rodents are making such a big fuss over an event that already been concluded?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by yaki84: 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ehinmen3:

BY Pa. Ehinmen
The day u differentiate between party and personality that day ur problems will be half solve.
For now u r swimming in a pool of confusion cum ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by slivertongue: 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2020
op opening threads up and down but none gonna hit FP. the same story in all threads

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by freshkpomo(m): 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2020
Verdict:
Who is more wasteful between someone that is not yet q governor and his wife is already sharing 10k ? I respect people with unbiased analysis, not this clout chasing pseudo politician.

Lalasticlala
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by Dmano: 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2020
Simple agenda,is anything good simple?

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by rolams(m): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2020
Who needs you in Edo? What has been your contributions to the development of the state? How have you impacted lives positively in your locality? What good things have you ever plan to support the administration you are condemning with?

If you are not a bastard, you should join hands to tackle godfather that wants to kill the future of we youths and make government house an abomination for most of us. They want to remain in power for life. Not possible.

You won't know now but in the end, you shall know!

Your so called pastor will not win and nothing will happen!

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
jasent:

we say no to your wake and thief government! we say no to PDP and obaseki. we will never vote PDP. Edo is wiser.
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
rolams:
Who needs you in Edo? What has been your contributions to the development of the state? How have you impacted lives positively in your locality? What good things have you ever plan to support the administration you are condemning with?

If you are not a bastard, you should join hands to tackle godfather that wants to kill the future of we youths and make government house an abomination for most of us. They want to remain in power for life. Not possible.

You won't know now but in the end, you shall know!

Your so called pastor will not win and nothing will happen!

A waste like you thinks others are in your level.. I won't bother arguing with a clown with no PVC. you have not even voted once in your life so there is no need to answer you.
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2020
freshkpomo:
Verdict:
Who is more wasteful between someone that is not yet q governor and his wife is already sharing 10k ? I respect people with unbiased analysis, not this clout chasing pseudo politician.

Lalasticlala

where is obaseki commissioner that was arrested in france with 2m dollars laundered money? if you can answer me then I will take you serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Back In Opobo Again / “my Foolish Experience As An Election Thug" / Is There A Single Road In South East With Sidewalks And Covered Drains?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.