Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? (7927 Views)

Poll: choose your worst cry-baby. lets vote!

Ini Edo?: 10% (15 votes)
Mercy Johnson?: 46% (64 votes)
Benita Nzeribe?: 5% (7 votes)
Patience Uzokwor?: 2% (3 votes)
Oge Okoye?: 0% (1 vote)
Monalisa Chinda?: 4% (6 votes)
Rita Dominic?: 2% (3 votes)
Jolade Ekehinde?: 0% (0 votes)
Stella Damasus?: 25% (35 votes)
Dakore Egbuson?: 3% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Mike Ezuruonye Speaks Chinese In Nollywood Movie / Name The Worst Cartoon Ever / Five Ridiculous Questions With Obvious Answers Asked In Nollywood Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by gomeek(f): 10:55am On Mar 05, 2011
Tonto Dike
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by koolchicco: 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2011
George_D:

but this now begs the question: do these actors get paid any extra amount for crying that much or is it just part of the acting?
You wan act too?
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:44am On Mar 08, 2011
yes oooo my brother. afterall if its proven that they get paid some extra cash for crying, maybe i too will just go and start weeping inconsolably on set and later go smiling to the banks when the action is over! grin
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:42am On Mar 10, 2011
[size=13pt]Been wondering too my dear but i suspect they pay those that can cry very well extra - cash in every sorrowful movie they act - The most funniest thing is that , most of the actors and actress crying on movies aren't real but artificial crying - some put some stuffs in the eye to bring out by force water . LOL grin grin grin smiley[/size]

George_D:

but this now begs the question: do these actors get paid any extra amount for crying that much or is it just part of the acting?
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:00am On Mar 10, 2011
so more or less they are shedding crocodile tears on stage-only that they are humans behaving like crocodiles!
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by lysaa(f): 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2011
LOL. .even the list on the poll shows the guys cry better.
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by koolchicco: 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2011
lysaa:

LOL. .even the list on the poll shows the guys cry better.
undecided
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by GeorgeD1(m): 5:31pm On Mar 10, 2011
iysaa,
Contrary to your claims,their are no men on that list unless you're saying some of these ladies are really men disguised as women? wink
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2011
grin grin grin

George_D:

so more or less they are shedding crocodile tears on stage-only that they are humans behaving like crocodiles!
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by GeorgeD1(m): 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2011
mercy johnson still increasing her lead.so far she's clocking over 46 percent of votes cast!
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2011
[size=13pt]Friend , i don't know what you really love about that gurl. . . umm , I'm beginning to suspect your movement. abeg! just dress far . grin grin wink [/size]

George_D:

mercy johnson still increasing her lead.so far she's clocking over 46 percent of votes cast!
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by GeorgeD1(m): 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2011
ogaga,
why you dey worry yourself? abeg carry go!even if mercy johnson open for me i no go look am twice!
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2011
[size=13pt]I don dey fear you before ooo guy . That gurl is off the hook . grin wink[/size]

George_D:

ogaga,
why you dey worry yourself? abeg carry go!even if mercy johnson open for me i no go look am twice!
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2011
ogaga,
no fear at all my guy.you can have her all to yourself.but the fact reamains she's the leading crybaby in nollywood.
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2011
[size=13pt]I vote for ble ble- can't remember her full-name but her first name is Blessing , that gurl dey cry fire from eye when she's on it you won't know when you start crying alongside . grin grin[/size]
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:22am On Mar 16, 2011
ogaga, don't try and divert attention from mercy johnson. i know your gunning for her jugs and
so you are trying to shield her from further votes! grin
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2011
[size=13pt]If you say so! grin grin[/size]

George_D:

ogaga, don't try and divert attention from mercy johnson. i know your gunning for her jugs and
so you are trying to shield her from further votes! grin
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by lysaa(f): 12:33am On Mar 17, 2011
koolchicco:

undecided
LOL I read ur thot anyhow.

George_D:

iysaa,
Contrary to your claims,their are no men on that list unless you're saying some of these ladies are really men disguised as women? wink
very laughable LOL but what i meant was that since there're no males on the poll, it only suggests that females are worst of.
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by Nobody: 3:49am On Mar 17, 2011
Nkiru Sylvanus sha. She can only play one genre of roles. A peasant, maid, victim, homeless, scorned adopted child, etc. She's good o! However, I don't think I've ever seen her smile. Mercy Johnson was my vote.
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by GeorgeD1(m): 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2011
ogugua,
i think you got a point on nkiru. looking back i can't also remember seeing her smile for real. always dejected and looking sorrowful!  grin
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by Afam4eva(m): 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2011
Nkiru Sylvanus wins this one. Why is she not on the list.
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2011
George_D:

ogugua,
i think you got a point on nkiru. looking back i can't also remember seeing her smile for real. always dejected and looking sorrowful!  grin

Yep! I bet if she smiled, no one would recognise her lol.
Re: Who Is The Worst Cry-baby In Nollywood? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:18am On Mar 20, 2011
grin grin

ogugua88:

Yep! I bet if she smiled, no one would recognise her lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jagaban Ft.selina Tested 25 / Twilight Saga: New Moon / Are Nigerians Pround Of Nollywood Actors & Actresses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.