Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs (40647 Views)

APC Bigwigs, Nnamani, Chime And Onyeama Boycott Tinubu’s Rally / 2023: Why APC Bigwigs Have Eyes On Jonathan / Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As APC Bigwigs Settle For Sanwo-Olu - Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by slivertongue: 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2020
27Pushing30:

Lol you still do not under grassroots politics... even abroad money/favours change hands

so bullion van is grassroot politics? stop supporting wrong values in d name of politics
Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by AngelicBeing: 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kriss216:

I'm 100% sure Tinubu and APC would be disgraced in Edo State. Edo is not Lagos.

God bless Edo
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!
Hahaha, wetin Ambode do you cheesy
Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by EdiskyHarry: 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2020
Say no to godfathrism
As it will never bring about development in a state.
God bless Edo state.
One person can not stand alone and decide who will govern a state made up of several thousands of people
Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by sirgoody: 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2020
The feudal and bullion van lord of bourdilon will be shamed helplessly by edo people. edo is not lagos

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by 4tomandchi: 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2020
Edo Vote wisely
Edo Vote continuity
Edo Vote Obaseki
#Edoforpeace!!!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by TinubuGoQuench(f): 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kriss216:

God bless Edo
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!

You be correct man

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by davidadenrele: 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kriss216:

God bless Edo
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!

Don't fool yourself, election is not won on the pages of social media, your Governor is about to learn the real act of Politics go and ask him he's already afraid caused he knows he can't win this election mark my words.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by Arabs999: 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2020
pyyxxaro:
They should bring their Bullion Van , We would collect their Money and vote for PDP tongue
Na sooh..
.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by garfield1: 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2020
martineverest:
trust me ,the rigging will be by masses ....Edo people have been looking for opportunities to make the state a PDP state

Yes in 2012 and 2016 not now
Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by samwillyco1(m): 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2020
blackgold90:
Ordinary obaseki ought to win.why?
Because voting pastor ize_iyamu will extent Edo south governorship tenure .which will keep Edo central and north waiting, something like that happened in Rivers state were Gov Ameachi and Gov Wike are from the same senatorial district and are lording16years over the 2 other area.

It will be foolish for Edo central and Edo north to vote a candidate of Edo south that will later want to take another term at their own detriment.
POI will surely do two term .

Let see how foolish these other two Senatorial area will determine their fate.

It is not about obaseki and POI it is for the leaders of Edo central and Edo North.

If obaseki fail to win,it is Edo central and north that lost not obaseki.

Edo south is using brain they should be wise.

Why not use it by PDP to Campaign, although both are fighting for their personal interest not of the masses
Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by passiveincome01: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2020
oh
Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by Belleful: 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nuel19:

Keep quiet, nonentity like you. Who told you there's Godfatherism in delta state? Tinubu is the real definition of Godfatherism. A man whose daughter is the Overall Iyalode of all the major markets in lagos State. A man that his son collects money on all the billboard ads on lekki Epe road. His wife is a serving senator. His son in law is an honourable. He collects 40% of internally generated revenue of Lagos State. He's the topmost landlord in Lagos State.
Who is this EWU MOROCCO? HIS IBORI NOT THE GOD FATHER OF OKOWA? IBORI'S DAUGHTER IS A TWO TERM HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY MEMBER. IBORI STILL COLLECTS 80% OF REVENUE GENERATED FROM PLANTATION CITY ESTATE. SO STOP suffering from TINUBU-JAITIS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by samwillyco1(m): 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2020
davidadenrele:

Don't fool yourself, election is not won on the pages of social media, your Governor is about to learn the real act of Politics go and ask him he's already afraid caused he knows he can't win this election mark my words.

The election will be tougher than we think, state power can not be easily underestimated in this kind of situation, Obaseki is willing to fight them; for me it is a 50/50 situation and best rigger will win
Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by OLAWALE123456789(m): 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2020
Pdp all the way
Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by favor914: 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2020
martineverest:
I trust my people,they will collect the money and still vote pdp
Like they did in 2016? Those hungry Edolites? be deceiving yourself.
Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by favor914: 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2020
OLAWALE123456789:
Pdp all the way
When last did pdp win the Governorship election in Edo State? 2003, keep deceiving yourself, or you think Obaseki can use backdoor to steal their mandate?
Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by Access03(m): 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
Even Ifeanyi Okowa, a product of ex-convict James Onanefe Ibori godmotherism. Hahahaha! Nigerian politicians like feeble minds.
Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by VTJN(m): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kriss216:

God bless Edo
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!
U are 100% sure? nawa 4 all dis online voters o
Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by Austinosconst: 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2020
we'll collect their money, sorry I mean our money and still vote for Umbrella.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by Theoarhics: 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2020
Have not been seeing much of that short man devil these past few days...probably in one corner with some boys supervising the as ice thumbprintibg of ballot papers right now against the elections.
Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by tfelicityk(m): 7:09pm On Sep 16, 2020
Hope all this noise making will not be like - PMB doesn't have certificate?

Then he won the election...

The silence of the opposition in Edo sense winning the election credibly...
Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by blackgold90(m): 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2020
samwillyco1:

Why not use it by PDP to Campaign, although both are fighting for their personal interest not of the masses

They can use it but is in public memory
Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by HRMK: 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2020
what a trash!didnt fayose use bullion vans and private jets to clear money got from jonathan?which of pdp govs does not use bullion van or #ghanamustgobag?tell me oga gomina!
Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by snowball11(m): 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2020
Alhaji Bullion Van! grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by Timatayo1: 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
This edo election go sweet die....tanbuwa get bad mouth Sha bullion van

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by duality(m): 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2020
blackgold90:
Ordinary obaseki ought to win.why?
Because voting pastor ize_iyamu will extent Edo south governorship tenure .which will keep Edo central and north waiting, something like that happened in Rivers state were Gov Ameachi and Gov Wike are from the same senatorial district and are lording16years over the 2 other area.

It will be foolish for Edo central and Edo north to vote a candidate of Edo south that will later want to take another term at their own detriment.
POI will surely do two term .

Let see how foolish these other two Senatorial area will determine their fate.

It is not about obaseki and POI it is for the leaders of Edo central and Edo North.

If obaseki fail to win,it is Edo central and north that lost not obaseki.

Edo south is using brain they should be wise.

Is rigging factored in this argument?
Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by PrettyNengiBBN: 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2020
Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by osazsky(m): 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sad when /if somebody is deceiving U,dnt deceive yourself.Obaseki is a gonna. I Dey Benin city.Patiently waiting for d day wink
yopob spotted
Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by osazsky(m): 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2020
HRMK:
what a trash!didnt fayose use bullion vans and private jets to clear money got from jonathan?which of pdp govs does not use bullion van or #ghanamustgobag?tell me oga gomina!
was it aired on ait. Channels and cnn
Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by Vmotors: 12:45am On Sep 17, 2020
My humble opinion is that APC has failed completely let's try PDP again and see if they have learnt thier lesson if not we try another party next time until we get the right people.
Let's give PDP another chance.
Note. Am not a politician but let try PDP. For Apc has proven to be a scarm .

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs by davidadenrele: 6:11am On Sep 17, 2020
samwillyco1:

The election will be tougher than we think, state power can not be easily underestimated in this kind of situation, Obaseki is willing to fight them; for me it is a 50/50 situation and best rigger will win

Exactly my point this is not about Oshiomole the forces fighting against Obaseki are many and they will ensure he his downfall, and If he eventually wins he will be deprived of resources to fund his manifesto which will inturn leads to frustration and anger, who then lose Obaseki or Edo people it's better you put your mouth where your money is Edo should vote wisely Obaseki is an individual not a majority enough said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. / Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter / EFCC Gets New Operational Vehicles, Pics Of EFCC Boss Magu Test Driving Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.