Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:21 PM

Davido Reacts As Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari For His Daughters, Dj Cuppy, Temi, Tola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts As Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari For His Daughters, Dj Cuppy, Temi, Tola (5643 Views)

Mr Eazi Joins DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola And Family On A Golf Trip. / Nana Otedola, With Her Daughters DJ Cuppy And Olawunmi In New Photo / DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola, Prince Otedola Peng In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reacts As Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari For His Daughters, Dj Cuppy, Temi, Tola by Ababbio: 11:42am On Sep 16, 2020
Popular Nigeria singer and billionaire son David Adeleke better known as Davido has congratulate DJ Cuppy as her father gift her and her sister brand new Ferrari portofino.

Nigerian billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola, recently bought Ferrari luxurious cars for his daughter Dj Cuppy and her sisters.

The excited girls took to social media to share photos of their father’s gifts to them as they celebrated.

Dj Cuppy took to her Twitter page to post the photo of the 3 sisters posing with their cars with their customized plate numbers.

Davido, after congratulating cuppy and her sister said, he looks forward to buying cars for his daughters one day.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/davido-reacts-as-otedola-buys-3-ferrari-portofino-for-his-daughters-dj-cuppy-temi-tolani/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts As Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari For His Daughters, Dj Cuppy, Temi, Tola by thesicilian: 11:44am On Sep 16, 2020
Ababbio:
Popular Nigeria singer and billionaire son David Adeleke better known as Davido has congratulate DJ Cuppy as her father gift her and her sister brand new Ferrari portofino.

Nigerian billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola, recently bought Ferrari luxurious cars for his daughter Dj Cuppy and her sisters.

The excited girls took to social media to share photos of their father’s gifts to them as they celebrated.

Dj Cuppy took to her Twitter page to post the photo of the 3 sisters posing with their cars with their customized plate numbers.

Davido, after congratulating cuppy and her sister said, he looks forward to buying cars for his daughters one day.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/davido-reacts-as-otedola-buys-3-ferrari-portofino-for-his-daughters-dj-cuppy-temi-tolani/
That's how stars do.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts As Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari For His Daughters, Dj Cuppy, Temi, Tola by SpecTTraP: 11:46am On Sep 16, 2020
thesicilian:
That's how stars do.
I tell you
God punish poverty.

6 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts As Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari For His Daughters, Dj Cuppy, Temi, Tola by Ababbio: 11:53am On Sep 16, 2020
SpecTTraP:
I tell you

God punish poverty.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts As Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari For His Daughters, Dj Cuppy, Temi, Tola by Sunepal13(m): 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
If you no get money,wetin you gain?

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts As Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari For His Daughters, Dj Cuppy, Temi, Tola by GreaterFuture1(m): 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2020
See news o, "David reacts to Somebody buying his three Daughters Cars." Am I the only one feeling some how?
What a world!
Anyways, Foreign Used, Like New HOWO Dump Trucks/Tippers For Sale. Very low Mileage (Driven from Factory to Port, then Shipped), 30Tonnes. 19M per Truck.
Are you a serious Buyer and are interested? There are about 10Units Available. My WhatsApp is in my Signature

Maybe if this deal click, from there me sef fit buy Car for my younger Brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts As Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari For His Daughters, Dj Cuppy, Temi, Tola by Ababbio: 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2020
Cc: Lalasticala, mynd44, Dominique
Re: Davido Reacts As Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari For His Daughters, Dj Cuppy, Temi, Tola by SpicyMimi(f): 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2020
This is beautiful, I love the pink car...though I’d have picked Royal or Navy blue cheesy

By the way, we have new cooooooool polos, T-shirt’s and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts As Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari For His Daughters, Dj Cuppy, Temi, Tola by bossvinqualad25(m): 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2020
Money is sweet baba God please pick my call, let's take care of the cleaining and fumigation of your schools, offices, houses etc in a professional way in and outside lagos
Re: Davido Reacts As Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari For His Daughters, Dj Cuppy, Temi, Tola by Dreamliner787(m): 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
Davido, Mafo.. cool
Re: Davido Reacts As Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari For His Daughters, Dj Cuppy, Temi, Tola by Ahumanbeing: 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2020
Righteousness89 please what do you have to say?

Re: Davido Reacts As Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari For His Daughters, Dj Cuppy, Temi, Tola by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kowo ko wa miri
Re: Davido Reacts As Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari For His Daughters, Dj Cuppy, Temi, Tola by Vyzz: 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2020
Cuppy the pink girl...

I prefer that Temi's own... And that's all I can do for now.... When I blow zi... I will buy it grin
Re: Davido Reacts As Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari For His Daughters, Dj Cuppy, Temi, Tola by JohnGainsville(m): 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2020
I will do more than this for my children. I just have to hustle more. All we hope for is for our children to be greater than us
Re: Davido Reacts As Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari For His Daughters, Dj Cuppy, Temi, Tola by Honchoslim16(m): 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2020
Goddamn mehn!

Righteousness where are thou?
Re: Davido Reacts As Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari For His Daughters, Dj Cuppy, Temi, Tola by haiti007(m): 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2020
All this show off self dey cause depression jare undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts As Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari For His Daughters, Dj Cuppy, Temi, Tola by lyriclekidd(m): 11:35pm On Sep 16, 2020
Wizkid left the group chat...
Re: Davido Reacts As Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari For His Daughters, Dj Cuppy, Temi, Tola by haybhi1(m): 2:45am On Sep 17, 2020
haiti007:

I dey tell you, bro.
Re: Davido Reacts As Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari For His Daughters, Dj Cuppy, Temi, Tola by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:30am On Sep 17, 2020
Money is important
Re: Davido Reacts As Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari For His Daughters, Dj Cuppy, Temi, Tola by ashewoboy(m): 7:35am On Sep 17, 2020
is FEM by davido a trash song?

like for yes
share for no.
Re: Davido Reacts As Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari For His Daughters, Dj Cuppy, Temi, Tola by Allauto: 8:45am On Sep 17, 2020
Digital Marketing Jobs available interested persons should email CV to Info@runsteadservices.com now.
Re: Davido Reacts As Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari For His Daughters, Dj Cuppy, Temi, Tola by Allauto: 8:45am On Sep 17, 2020
haiti007:

Digital Marketing Jobs available interested persons should email CV to Info@runsteadservices.com now
Re: Davido Reacts As Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari For His Daughters, Dj Cuppy, Temi, Tola by Allauto: 8:46am On Sep 17, 2020
thesicilian:

That's how stars do.

Digital Marketing Jobs available interested persons should email CV to Info@runsteadservices.com now
Re: Davido Reacts As Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari For His Daughters, Dj Cuppy, Temi, Tola by NwaliE01: 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
Vanity upon vanity.

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Takes Chris Brown To Barbados! / Kylie Jenner Flaunts Sexy Body From Coachella Festival (see Photos) / The One Who Killed Tagbo, Dj Olu, Chime Amaechi And Ogunbanyo Is Not Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.