Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo (71622 Views)

President Buhari Unveils 1 Million Bags Of Rice Pyramids In Abuja (Pictures) / Nigeria At 60 Logo Was Not Plagiarised - Designers / Facts About The Nigeria At 60 Logo Unveiled By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo by nogragra: 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kwanza:
Just In:
https://twitter.com/tvcnewsng/status/1306190165405245443?s=19
Together ko forever ni. Abeg Odua and Biafra loading. This is what we are saying, Yoruba ronu what else do you need to begin to take control of your land God has finally taken charge of this affairs. The omoales of yoruba land, Hausa fulani, and Igbos, must take note that they will all be swept away as well by these wind of change moving all over the world. Yoruba can go in peace by first declaring unequivocally that Buhari must be removed as he his running an illegimate government of an expired nonexistent entity called Nigeria, since 2015. All must remember that Nigeria siezes to exist since 2014 exactly 100years of almalgamation facade which was created by the British government for their sole selfish financial gain. By my calculation 6years has lapsed since this amalgamation has long been overdue. Eyin Omoluabi what are you waiting for this is one of the reasons Baba wa Chief Obafemi Awolowo gave us the most important thing, Education. We need it now, we need to send delegates of trusted elders not tinubu o, and a retinue of grounded trustworthy Lawyers to sit with the British Government and argue our sovereignty which is long overdue. Then the positive outcome from this engagement will then move us to UN to submit our sovereign wish for self determination. After UN positive approval, we must begin to put structures in place ton actualise Odua Nation. That the unruly people of the north will not fight, they will want to so me must not kere nitori a ni owon akikanju akonni Okunrin ati Obirin ni ile yoruba. If they try any f..k up, we must be decisive with no mercy. Lobatan, the rest will take wisdom, but this is the only way we can get the Odua Nation without fear or blood letting.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo by AmazingELixir: 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

What a herdsman...who are the morons advising this man.

Instead of this clueless man to device stimuli packages to ameliorate the suffering of the citizens he is busy unveiling useless artwork the kind he did with Air Nigerian that never saw twilight let alone daylight.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo by BruncleZuma: 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2020
Who e help at 59?

[img]https://i./3NpLR.gif[/img]

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo by BigSarah(f): 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2020
muykem:
Sometimes I get confused when people are shouting keeping Nigeria together. Nigeria has never been together since I was born. It's only elite that always together in sharing national resources.

Very correct, but the division is greater now
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2020
SirLinks:
is Lord part of lugards name or it was a title?

it's a title. his name is Frederick Lugard
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo by Godfather03: 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2020
bro4u:
We deserve to know how much was borrowed to design the logo or if the funding was done through another Chinese loan, let there be transparency for once.
U just spoke my mind
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2020
Make white man become our president make we see how he go be self cool
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo by Lexusgs430: 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2020
The decorations on the cake looks fantastic, but the cake tastes like shi. t.............
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo by Hotzone(m): 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
Under ur leadership, Nigeria is more separated than together
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo by Bosspeter: 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
���CRYPTRON50���
THE NEW INNOVATION
THE AFFORDABLE MATRIX
IN SMART CONTRACT

�Tron Blockchain Based
�Fully Tested Smart Contract
�Life Time Passive income
�100% Decentralised
�Peer to Peer
�Just Start 50 Trx Affordable
�Unlimited Re-entry

�Earn Unlimited Tron With cryptron50���

Join group by clicking link below����

https:///I596jEvRXzMHe6Iu7yDU1L
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo by Damseldammie(f): 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2020
It's a pity that Nigeria is growing up but refuse to move on, @ 60th there's nothing good, reasonable and tangible to show forth....

Which way Mr. President, house of Senate, ministers, Gov's, rep's, local govt chairmen, commissioners & the likes
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo by Ykc2(m): 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2020
I can only say this

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo by wetmenow: 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2020
Go and reduce the price of fuel and electricity.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo by xelly: 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2020
Logo not far from the Islamic inscriptions in most Mosque, Gate and Fence in the street of Kaduna and Kano.

Meanwhile, I expect Nigeria to unail military might, New Technologies etc not logo
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo by Optional09: 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2020
This togetherness na by force?
Many said they don’t want to be together
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo by cray91(m): 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2020
What's the difference? after all said by you, and all done by them, the keyword "failure" still there
BigSarah:
I don’t think buhari and osinbanjo are failures because of all round incompetence, previous governments were just as incompetent... Rather they’re failures because they can’t keep Nigeria TOGETHER (Well the illusion that we’re one).
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo by Temptee101(m): 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2020

The independence day should be changed to national day of mourning.

All Nigerian flags across board should be flown at half mast.

Buhari shouldn't be unveiling logo but video showing his family and cabinet members crying for the nation displayed in all major cities across the country.

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo by Optional09: 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2020
Charleys:
This Logo costs 60 million.

Please no one should quote me.

Designed by one Hammed
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo by jrusky(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2020
Beautiful nonsense logo its all we can displayed same way beautiful super eagle jersey at the world cup with interlocks bricks legs all happened during same man called Buhari.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo by donMIG(m): 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
U just wasted moni for that puke!
How is Nigeria together!!??!!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo by rolams(m): 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2020
How much do you spent on the logo?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo by MkMel: 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2020
The only thing we have achieved @60 is that the amalgamation of the southern & northern protectorates by Lord Luggard is still intact and nothing else.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo by ceeceeuwa: 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2020
... Can't even boast of steady electricity after 60 years... who cursed Nigeria with incompetence?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo by BreconHills(m): 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2020
Dharniel:
60 years of penury
60 years of hardship
60 years of steady backwardness
60 years of tyranny
60 years of suffering
60 years of pain
60 years of confusion
60 years of all the bad things you can think of.

Yet, they would celebrate mediocrity in a few days to come.

Vision 2020 has failed, now we look forward to vision 2050 which is still bound to fail as far as the present leadership of this nation is concerned.

Speak for yourself
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo by Lipscomb(m): 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ah you said illegitimate.
nogragra:

Together ko forever ni. Abeg Odua and Biafra loading. This is what we are saying, Yoruba ronu what else do you need to begin to take control of your land God has finally taken charge of this affairs. The omoales of yoruba land, Hausa fulani, and Igbos, must take note that they will all be swept away as well by these wind of change moving all over the world. Yoruba can go in peace by first declaring unequivocally that Buhari must be removed as he his running an illegimate government of an expired nonexistent entity called Nigeria, since 2015. All must remember that Nigeria siezes to exist since 2014 exactly 100years of almalgamation facade which was created by the British government for their sole selfish financial gain. By my calculation 6years has lapsed since this amalgamation has long been overdue. Eyin Omoluabi what are you waiting for this is one of the reasons Baba wa Chief Obafemi Awolowo gave us the most important thing, Education. We need it now, we need to send delegates of trusted elders not tinubu o, and a retinue of grounded trustworthy Lawyers to sit with the British Government and argue our sovereignty which is long overdue. Then the positive outcome from this engagement will then move us to UN to submit our sovereign wish for self determination. After UN positive approval, we must begin to put structures in place ton actualise Odua Nation. That the unruly people of the north will not fight, they will want to so me must not kere nitori a ni owon akikanju akonni Okunrin ati Obirin ni ile yoruba. If they try any f..k up, we must be decisive with no mercy. Lobatan, the rest will take wisdom, but this is the only way we can get the Odua Nation without fear or blood letting.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo by Brushstrokes20: 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2020
Celebration of stupidity and insanity by a bunch of self serving thieves and sadists!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo by AlphikkaTech: 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2020
slivertongue:
a fool at sixty is a fool forever.

Lol, take am easy joh! Nigeria nah my love o!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo by Skymason20(m): 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nigeria always good at designing fine logos and currencies. but the state is pussy niggers
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo by AlphikkaTech: 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2020
Abasman008:
After more than half a century...what have we gained?
Will we keep living this way?
people think I'm stupid when agitating for a place for my people in the Niger delta...

We with different languages have stayed more peaceful together than people who speak the same language...After over 50 years of feeding the nation, this is what we get as thank you below...

They kill us if we complain..

We are ourself to defend our ansetorial waters but a foreing tribe deadly than they label us call us millitants..

We loose fishing grounds and useful land everyday but no one cares....

Am just 21 years but what I have seen I wish others older than me had seen it before it happened, but since it's starting to happen what I wish is that people my age range and younger stand up and do something before it eats us..

I'll never stop until we get freedom..

#joinTheMovement for the freedom of the Niger Delta

https://www./942372532913725/permalink/942405859577059/?app=fbl

#NigerDeltaRepublic

Comrade Abas..

Niger Delta struggle nah scam just like IPOD. No go die for nothing.
#OneNigeria
#IjawBlood
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2020
BreconHills:

Speak for yourself

Sorry Sir, I never knew you were satisfied with the state of the nation. My apologies.

Arramma 'Malaminta' Killed During Boko Haram Attack (Pics) / Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost / Stephen Mouka: Obidients Ridiculed As "Eluuu-P" Singer Was Spotted In Workshop