Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Advice On Migrating Through Study Route - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice On Migrating Through Study Route (3375 Views)

Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route / Cost Of Japa To Uk For Family Of 4 Via Study Route / I Need Help On Migrating To Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by YungLasaint(m): 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
Xeeex:

Person wey ask for directions no day miss road

Germany is a good country with free tuition, Czech Republic is a good country with free tuition if you will study in their language. You can go there, learn their language and then study for free. There's a university in turkey, that the tuition is free. If you get admission, you are on automatic scholarship, but you can also apply for scholarships that will take care of your upkeep.
Finland is a good country with free tuition, there is hungaricim stipendiim in Hungary that the government sponsors you to study there, they take care of all your expenses.

Going abroad can be overwhelming but plan and be open minded

What course are you planning to study?

Bro how does the Hungaricim stipendiim works and can I apply using waec for BSc in computer science?

Which one would you advice out of Finland, Hungary and Czech?
Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by GboyegaD(m): 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
Focus on countries that offer funding for graduate students or have free education as a stepping stone.

For instance, USA and Canada offers Graduate Assistantships;
UK offers Chevening and other scholarships,
Nigeria has the PTDF and NLNG scholarships etc.

Some Western and Eastern European countries have free tuition. A way to leverage on this is do a Masters in one of those free countries and then seek another Masters/PhD in your desired country of interest afterwards.
Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by Lukaku12: 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
GboyegaD:
Focus on countries that offer funding for graduate students or have free education as a stepping stone.

For instance, USA and Canada offers Graduate Assistantships;
UK offers Chevening and other scholarships,
Nigeria has the PTDF and NLNG scholarships etc.

Some Western and Eastern European countries have free tuition. A way to leverage on this is do a Masters in one of those free countries and then seek another Masters/PhD in your desired country of interest afterwards.
Thank you for your time in explaining all this in details but can you suggest any country in Europe with feee tuition for international students?? Your inputs will be highly welcomed
Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by Luckycharis: 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
guys pls which is better to go and study between finland and czech republic.. in terms of job opportunities after study and staying back...
any body with a vivid information ur advice will be greatly appreciated..
and which of these are even more affordable and easy to get a visa.
Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by Lukaku12: 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
Luckycharis:
guys pls which is better to go and study between finland and czech republic.. in terms of job opportunities after study and staying back...
We are on the same page bro...no need for all the google lessons all I want is a life experience, those who have gone or who know people that have gone through same route cos that’s the main reason of opening this thread

1 Like

Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by GboyegaD(m): 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
Lukaku12:

Thank you for your time in explaining all this in details but can you suggest any country in Europe with feee tuition for international students?? Your inputs will be highly welcomed

At least I'm sure of Germany and Finland as per free tuition.

1 Like

Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by adigun98(m): 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
GboyegaD:

At least I'm sure of Germany and Finland as per free tuition.
Sorry but i heard Finlands not free tuition
Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by GboyegaD(m): 4:20am On Sep 18, 2020
adigun98:

Sorry but i heard Finlands not free tuition

Perhaps, things have changed.

1 Like

Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by KendrickAyomide: 5:14am On Sep 18, 2020
Luckycharis:
finland is miles ahead of poor Czech republic
Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by Brawlscartel(m): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2020
Xeeex:

Person wey ask for directions no day miss road

Germany is a good country with free tuition, Czech Republic is a good country with free tuition if you will study in their language. You can go there, learn their language and then study for free. There's a university in turkey, that the tuition is free. If you get admission, you are on automatic scholarship, but you can also apply for scholarships that will take care of your upkeep.
Finland is a good country with free tuition, there is hungaricim stipendiim in Hungary that the government sponsors you to study there, they take care of all your expenses.

Going abroad can be overwhelming but plan and be open minded

What course are you planning to study?

True bro

Tell me about Hungary or Czech I'm considering both of them
Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by ImDStar: 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
I have been a silent follower in this travel section, and I've been trying to figure out what country I can even travel to for MSc, having in mind that my sole aim of traveling is to escape from this country oo.

I am a Civil engineer with alteast 4years experience and my budget is 3m, also single.

Hoping to start running the process next year by God grace.

Please advise a brother on the best step to take.

1 Like

Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by Lukaku12: 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2020
ImDStar:
I have been a silent follower in this travel section, and I've been trying to figure out what country I can even travel to for MSc, having in mind that my sole aim of traveling is to escape from this country oo.

I am a Civil engineer with alteast 4years experience and my budget is 3m, also single.

Same reason I created this thread for, I have searched google and yet couldn’t see any tangible information that’s why I want life experience from those who have travelled before
Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by Xeeex: 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ibrixy:

Hi, I'm currently planning to study Process/Chemical Engineering abroad, for my Msc. Kindly advise me on best options available.

I'll advise European countries, Hungary Germany, Finland or Netherlands. If you can go to Czech Republic it's good there also.

I prefer Germany though

1 Like

Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by Xeeex: 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
Lukaku12:

Good morning, I plan studying msc accounting because I already have a bsc accounting so I just want to follow a single pattern, so that’s why I will be going for Msc accounting

You can study accounting in almost all European countries and get employed

Just base your search on cheap countries like Germany, France, Spain, Netherlands
Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by Xeeex: 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
YungLasaint:

Bro how does the Hungaricim stipendiim works and can I apply using waec for BSc in computer science?

Which one would you advice out of Finland, Hungary and Czech?

Hungaricim stipendiim is Hungary government scholarship that covers the expense of everything for you, they pay tuition fees and give you money for upkeep, they have a website

If you get the scholarship then Hungary is the best, if you want free tuition fees then Czech is the best but be ready to learn their language.

Finland has many opportunities but it's slightly more expensive, but jobs are easily available
Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by Xeeex: 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
Lukaku12:

Germany, Finland, CZECH Republic
Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by dasparrow: 7:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
All these Eastern European countries are racially hostile towards Africans so do keep that in mind if you do decide to go there.

1 Like

Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by Lukaku12: 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
dasparrow:
All these Eastern European countries are racially hostile towards Africans so do keep that in mind if you do decide to go there.
We have faced more hostilities here in Nigeria, religion, tribal and even financial difference so that’s not an issue sir

1 Like

Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by ImDStar: 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
Lukaku12:

We have faced more hostilities here in Nigeria, religion, tribal and even financial difference so that’s not an issue sir
That's really not an issue my brother.

1 Like

Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
finland is miles ahead of poor Czech republic
I don't understand bro
You mean they're poor ahead or?
Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by Cousin9999: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2020
I see the eastern Europe spammers are here.
Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by Cousin9999: 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
ImDStar:

You need to check out the Canadian threads for FSWP express entry, PNP in-demand stream, and RNIP.
Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by ImDStar: 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
Cousin9999:

You need to check out the Canadian threads for FSWP express entry, PNP in-demand stream, and RNIP.
Oh thank you greatly sir.
Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by Lukaku12: 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
mrfarmer600:
Travelling is one way we educate ourselves about other

races but Travelling without proper documentation will

put you in this situation in Europe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fsYgMsmPu8
Thanks bro
But suggest some countries for us
Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by themaestro08(m): 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
Lukaku12:

Thanks bro
But suggest some countries for us

I've read almost all the comments and I can confidently tell you your best bet is Germany. For obvious reasons:
• free tuition
• low cost of living
•high chances of getting a job and staying back after graduating
•great weather

And the list goes on bro ..............

Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need An Advice On How To Settle Down At Ibadan / Thailand Visa Too Sure.....ask Your Questions Here / My Trip To Ireland Dublin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.