Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,025 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Advice On Migrating Through Study Route - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice On Migrating Through Study Route (3365 Views)

Living In Croatia - Work And Study Route / Cost Of Japa To Uk For Family Of 4 Via Study Route / I Need Help On Migrating To Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by Lukaku12: 12:40am On Sep 22, 2020
themaestro08:

I've read almost all the comments and I can confidently tell you your best bet is Germany. For obvious reasons:
• free tuition
• low cost of living
•high chances of getting a job and staying back after graduating
•great weather

And the list goes on bro ..............
Thank you so much

Good luck.
Sorry I mean what’s the minimum one needs to get for him to process all
Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by Lukaku12: 12:41am On Sep 22, 2020
mrfarmer600:

If your main travel aim is to work in Europe, Germany will do as a recommendation.
I am most greatful

1 Like

Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by Brawlscartel(m): 6:55am On Sep 22, 2020
OPAA6:

I don't understand bro
You mean they're poor ahead or?

Lol Czech republic isn't poor.
They have 1 of the best uni in Europe,brother I advise Czech republic as a stepping stone
Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by gabson02(m): 7:20am On Sep 22, 2020
GboyegaD:

At least I'm sure of Germany and Finland as per free tuition.
.....Finland offer free tuition on certain courses not all... Like this
https://vamia.fi/en/cook/

2 Likes

Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by Lukaku12: 8:08am On Sep 22, 2020
Brawlscartel:

They have 1 of the best uni in Europe,brother I advise Czech republic as a stepping stone
What’s the minimum amount one must have in order to start processing, I mean total amount one must budget
Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by Hannania(m): 10:08am On Sep 22, 2020
Brawlscartel:

non of their uni seats on the top 50 list in Europe. And non is in top 200 in the world
Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by themaestro08(m): 11:08am On Sep 22, 2020
[quote author=Lukaku12 post=94177030][/quote]

You quoted me without reply angry
Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by Lukaku12: 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
themaestro08:

You quoted me without reply angry
Sorry I have modified my comment

1 Like

Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by Brawlscartel(m): 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
Lukaku12:

What’s the minimum amount one must have in order to start processing, I mean total amount one must budget

2mili will run everything if you wanna study for free....

You can reach me on Whatsapp

I'm not an agent biko
Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by Brawlscartel(m): 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
Hannania:
non of their uni seats on the top 50 list in Europe. And non is in top 200 in the world

Lol did you even check

Goan check
Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by Cousin9999: 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
The Czech Republic is just like the rest of eastern Europe. Please don't let these people scam you and compromise your safety.

There's plenty of safe, affordable places to go. You have lots of options regardless of what someone tells you.
Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by Brawlscartel(m): 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
Cousin9999:
The Czech Republic is just like the rest of eastern Europe. Please don't let these people scam you and compromise your safety.

There's plenty of safe, affordable places to go. You have lots of options regardless of what someone tells you.
Lol have you been to Czech republic?

. I'm not an agent so who is scamming who

Czech republic is good
Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by Brawlscartel(m): 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
Cousin9999:

Do you know Czech republic is in top 10 safest country in the world......
Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by Lukaku12: 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
Brawlscartel:

Do you know Czech republic is in top 10 safest country in the world......

These countries are good but the language barrier is so much...
Please can u shed light on Lithuania?
Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by Lukaku12: 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2020
Brawlscartel:

2mili will run everything if you wanna study for free....

You can reach me on Whatsapp

I'm not an agent biko
I messaged u already in whatapps

1 Like

Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by Brawlscartel(m): 5:07pm On Sep 22, 2020
Lukaku12:

These countries are good but the language barrier is so much...
Please can u shed light on Lithuania?

I don't know much about Lithuania there is a thread for it...

There is 1 year language course for foreigner if you wanna study for free in Czech republic...

0.7.0.1.1.1.4.9.5.4.4 that's my Whatsapp number Incase u wanna know more about Czech republic

N.b I'm not an agent biko
Re: Advice On Migrating Through Study Route by Kayprincefav: 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
Study in Lithuania in 2021 - Admission Requirements

This is an important information for all who wish to study in Lithuania in 2021. Here, you will find all the necessary details you need to know in order to achieve your dreams of studying in this country.

About Lithuania

Lithuania is a country in the Baltic region of Europe with a population of 2.7 million. Its capital city is Vilnius which is also the largest city in the country, with Kaunas and Klaipeda as other major cities.
Lithuania also have a good education standard and they stand out in terms of offering first-class education to students from countries all around the globe both on undergraduate and graduate level.

Listed below are the requirements you need to stand a chance in studying in Lithuania:
read more here [https://www.latestadmissionnews.com.ng/study-in-lithuania-admission-requirements/]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Is Tired Of Canada And Wants To Come Back To Nigeria / Nigerians in conch republic and slovenia / Dubai Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.