Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Am Not Shaking Table Oooo Just Saying !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Not Shaking Table Oooo Just Saying !!! (1220 Views)

I'm Just Saying What I've Observed Personally. / Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs / Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Not Shaking Table Oooo Just Saying !!! by Pascopele: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2020
Am not shaking table oooo Just saying !!!

�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️

A lot of girls complain that guys walk away from them simply because they refused giving them Sex, Some have even turned into intimacy gadgets just to keep their man

Let me be very blunt here........

Sex might not be the reason these guys walk away!

Remove sex from a relationship and see that most girls don't have anything else to offer their man!!

No Extra Oil at all!

And the EXTRA OIL here is CHARACTER!

Most girls do not have extra Oil to sustain any Relationship while many brag about self Worth and some useless Virginity they threw to the dogs even before they started developing breasts....

Aside Sex,what do you have to offer to a man?

Can you support him Spiritually?��

Can you Support him Physically/Financially?�����

How about Mentally?���

All you do is Demand Money ���for Bags���, Shoes���, Clothes���, and Outings���,

Making him spend unnecessarily����

What are you even bringing to the table

Have you ever sat him down and helped him plan �about his future

Has he ever seen you as Someone he can Confide in?

Try to be a Woman that a man will Always regret losing for the rest of his Life ✌��.

Be that woman that your man can never afford to lose to another man!

Build your man to your Taste and stop looking for a ready made husband when you are not a ready made Wife...

Just watch oo oh many of them will keep mute and scroll over because truth is bitter

2 Likes

Re: Am Not Shaking Table Oooo Just Saying !!! by fati2001(m): 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2020
the table will not break cuz it is both gender.
pple keeping saying " women don't have anything to offer apart from sex " same as " In responsible men don't have anything to collect apart from sex ".
A sensitive man do not go for the sex givers or money collectors, rather he go for sensitive woman lik him intense of game, standards, value, respect, emotional (physical and mentally ),partnership, companion and other things that makes you look or stand out like a real HUMAN BEING in society and having a better future together ahead.
but no this present generation will rather go for trashy items, later they will be complaining and lamenting. blaming someone else for their misfortune and miserable life they're living.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Not Shaking Table Oooo Just Saying !!! by Leezah(f): 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2020
A healthy, happy romantic relationship typically involves:

Companionship. You spend time together.
Intimacy. You reveal parts of yourself that you usually keep hidden.
Support. You bolster each other in difficult times.
Fun. You enjoy each other's company.
If you are attracted to women, then you'll be having romantic relationships with women. These are the sorts of things you should expect a woman you have a romantic relationship with to offer. A woman who does not offer these things, and only offers sex, is not a woman you should have a romantic relationship with. Same deal if the woman offers those things, but you're only interested in the sex she offers. You could have casual sex with her, if both of you find that arrangement amenable, but don't try to force your connection to be something it's not.

In addition, if and when you commit to share your life with a woman on a long-term basis, you may create a household together and raise children together. You should expect her to offer effort in those endeavors that matches your own. You might express that effort in different ways — for example, if one of you earns a wage and the other performs household labor — but however you handle it, you should look for a partner, not a freeloader.

2 Likes

Re: Am Not Shaking Table Oooo Just Saying !!! by PerfectMatchNG: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2020
Absolutely nothing, remove looks and beauty, think yourself, will you be with that person genuinely

1. Back before women were back bone of man's success, but in today women want to be man to shamefull, women can't be happy no matter what because they use makeup, fake eyelashes, lip stick to look good, they are so afraid to be without those hence not appreciate gods gift,

2 :man are perfect creation in image of God, women are image of man. Women were created by God for man but now all women are hoes hence man's end goal is God not women. One day looks fade away, all womens indentity is looks, if looks fade then women is gone with it.

3:Man hormone are so high hence they withstand shit behavior of women, if man's desire for sex is controlled then each man can have 3 or 4 girls flocking their ass because women have nothing to offer.

4:They say they offer companionship, man don't need sidekicks we are okay being hero rather than getting ass kicked by side chick.

5: everyman should either be “red pilled” Or go

“Mgtow”

6: never trust women words trust their actions

2 Likes

Re: Am Not Shaking Table Oooo Just Saying !!! by IyaTola: 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2020
There are many people in the world, men and women both, who want to have the ideal partner without being the ideal partner. I see that more often in men than in women, but I’ve seen it in both.

If you’ve never experienced anything but this, I can understand your question. I might also suggest investing in better partner selection skills.

What do women offer beyond sex? Things of incalculable value. Friendship. Love. Support. Co-creation. Discovery. Exploration.

My partners are amazing people. I reach farther and do more with them than I ever could on my own. I have started businesses with my Bf, built homes with my bf, written books with my bf, toured the world with bfs. The things a healthy, reciprocal relationship offer are amazing beyond words.
Re: Am Not Shaking Table Oooo Just Saying !!! by DaBogu: 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2020
Most ladies think only of their happiness ….. they never seem to sit and ponder upon how the man also become happy without removing his boxers shorts.

2 Likes

Re: Am Not Shaking Table Oooo Just Saying !!! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2020
Pascopele:
Am not shaking table oooo Just saying !!!

�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️

A lot of girls complain that guys walk away from them simply because they refused giving them Sex, Some have even turned into intimacy gadgets just to keep their man

Let me be very blunt here........

Sex might not be the reason these guys walk away!

Remove sex from a relationship and see that most girls don't have anything else to offer their man!!

No Extra Oil at all!

And the EXTRA OIL here is CHARACTER!

Most girls do not have extra Oil to sustain any Relationship while many brag about self Worth and some useless Virginity they threw to the dogs even before they started developing breasts....

Aside Sex,what do you have to offer to a man?

Can you support him Spiritually?��

Can you Support him Physically/Financially?�����

How about Mentally?���

All you do is Demand Money ���for Bags���, Shoes���, Clothes���, and Outings���,

Making him spend unnecessarily����

What are you even bringing to the table

Have you ever sat him down and helped him plan �about his future

Has he ever seen you as Someone he can Confide in?

Try to be a Woman that a man will Always regret losing for the rest of his Life ✌��.

Be that woman that your man can never afford to lose to another man!

Build your man to your Taste and stop looking for a ready made husband when you are not a ready made Wife...

Just watch oo oh many of them will keep mute and scroll over because truth is bitter
Unfortunately, Such Women With D Qualities U Mentioned Above Are Very Rare To Find, Honestly Speaking. Many Of Dis Ladies Are Only After What D Men Can Do 4 Dem, Dey Are Not After What Dey Can Do 4 D Men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Not Shaking Table Oooo Just Saying !!! by BrainzMan(m): 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2020
Wow, this is a unique thread.. No short comments at all. everybody is jst typing long epistles

2 Likes

Re: Am Not Shaking Table Oooo Just Saying !!! by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
I've met some nice ladies. Spiritually, socially, fun and mentally they are there. I know some ambitious ones and proud of them. smiley
Re: Am Not Shaking Table Oooo Just Saying !!! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2020
Your points are very good.

Relationships will be revamped when women ask themselves the questions you raised and men ask themselves questions like apart from my dick and wallet, what else can I offer a woman.

When a woman finds out that all a man needs and can offer in a relationship is sex then that's what she will offer him also even if she has other products.

A man should be able to know what he wants and demand that because when he does, chances of meeting a golddigger become slim.

1 Like

Re: Am Not Shaking Table Oooo Just Saying !!! by PerfectMatchNG: 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
wink
DaBogu:
Most ladies think only of their happiness ….. they never seem to sit and ponder upon how the man also become happy without removing his boxers shorts.
Re: Am Not Shaking Table Oooo Just Saying !!! by PerfectMatchNG: 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
cheesy
J111333:
Your points are very good.

Relationships will be revamped when women ask themselves the questions you raised and men ask themselves questions like apart from my dick and wallet, what else can I offer a woman.

When a woman finds out that all a man needs and can offer in a relationship is sex then that's what she will offer him also even if she has other products.

A man should be able to know what he wants and demand that because when he does, chances of meeting a golddigger become slim.

(1) (Reply)

How To Measure Your Dick Size. Visa To Woman's Gate. / My Girlfriend's great / The Nigerian Female Definition Of A Good Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.