Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,913 members, 7,802,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) (51548 Views)

Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds / Kiddwaya: “I Will Beat Up Anyone Who Embarrasses Me On National TV” / BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2020
Thecvbankng:
Thought his dad said he will make him do it. Let the dad come and give his response to his son's statement.

Oh wait, there's no need cos he didn't win it

His dad just has loose mouth...

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by GreatResearcher: 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2020
Alpha Nigga

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by herredesigns44: 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2020
who ask you

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Newboss(m): 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2020
slyfox35:
When He don chop clean mouth for free inside the house,una want make he come pay for outside the house?
Kidd my man,the realest guy in the house,true to himself, honest as f**k

For free? Was he supposed to pay?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by GreatResearcher: 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2020
Thecvbankng:
Thought his dad said he will make him do it. Let the dad come and give his response to his son's statement.

Oh wait, there's no need cos he didn't win it
His dad is a clout chaser SIMP.

6 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Donbazooka: 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2020
"The money will be put for a better use"
Thats a real guy... I love this guy honesty and fearless truth.

25 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by meobizy(f): 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2020
Can we all see? This is how the wealthy and politicians put average Nigerians through the ringer. This is how Terry would promise somebody a job while Kidd and Junior will throw the person into circles. In the same way Kidd can do the same while his father and Junior choose to confuse the person. Don’t put hope in the rich, they will only use then abandon you.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Benwallt(m): 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Fool, Unless cretin

Innocent girl allowed this wild animal into her space and you took away her chance to win, destroyed her image

You still have the nerve to be talking nonsense online with your tiny dickkk and peanut balls
you like cucumber dickkk n coconut balls? I gat them both in case you want your womb shifted with suffocating thrust.

7 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by BrutusOj(m): 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2020
Lol .who doesn't know it was all format by his father? That very statement cost Kidd his chance to final. How can his father decide for him how to spend his money? As a father's pet or what?

6 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by GreatResearcher: 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2020
[s]
ArchAnge1:
Fool, Unless cretin

Innocent girl allowed this wild animal into her space and you took away her chance to win, destroyed her image

You still have the nerve to be talking nonsense online with your tiny dickkk and peanut balls
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by DaddyRochie1642: 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2020
I Deeply Respect this guy

13 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by 4tomandchi: 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2020
This guy has no chill always straight to the point.

From his body language Erica was just an object to fulfill his goal.

17 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Fool, Unless cretin

Lol grin
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by SmartPolician: 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Fool, Unless cretin

Cry me a lagoon

As usual, ladies will always display victim mentality

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Masterkernel1: 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Fool, Unless cretin

Sister make good use of your brain. She was forcing her way into a place, she wasn't needed. Instead of guiding her emotions, she went as far as insulting another for a man, who hadn't given her his word. I'm ashamed of Erica as my sister.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Brenn594(m): 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2020
Honestly!
I don't giv a f**k!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by ericangel01(m): 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2020
the nairaland king.my daughter will be disowned if she participated and fxxk about in bbn show. female daughter repulse me . nigeria is doom. posterity will suffer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Revolva(m): 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2020
Good for Erica she is a gold digger jare I too like Kiddwaya swagg

He does not give a rat ass bout these pest naija gals

As for Nengi see as dat hoeloesho de force her self to am because she don see say Erica is out of the house and she started forming love but Kiddwaya no send her fake ass n fake life ...

Typically naija babes

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by backtalkG(m): 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Fool, Unless cretin

Receive painment tongue

7 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kid shud calm down. He doesn’t have a foundation yet not to talkof putting the money inside. U have to be able to pull money from various sources to own a foundation. CALM DOWN.

Respect ERICA niggah!

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by StagethemTVee: 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
Always knew it was a scam from the dad
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by poweredcom(m): 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
@womenareapes

Abeg make we clap hand for Kiddwaya jare correct man wey from rich family can't mingle with all dese gold diggers

Erica is one of Dem ..you see Kidd has said his mind had it been he won the money he would not give her a dime

Nengi is d worst affected Kiddwaya dis not look her face hahaha

Yeye naija gals

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Djyucee1(m): 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2020
I love how confident this dude is. He says it as it is without sentiments

5 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by ChukwuObe: 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2020
Azmanaty03:
Use and dumped just like they did to Tinubu grin

This guys chopped the Igbo girl well well. He knows that with money, Igbo girls are the easy girls to bang for good

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Graysons: 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2020
This guy no like that igbo girl at all kia grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Coldie(m): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2020
D guy is just being blunt he could have just lied that he would give her the money after all there's no money, but be said the truth.

Erica don suffer sha

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Fool, Unless cretin

Shut up

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Naijaarchive(m): 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2020
....The Money will be put to a better use.... Chai grin

5 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by gbolswag(m): 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2020
That's how to treat a slut

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Chicastle: 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Fool, Unless cretin

What she saying again ?

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by chibatov(m): 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Fool, Unless cretin

innocent as in??

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Yousef's Students Hit The Streets To Campaign For Him (Photos) / Actor Runs Away After A Snake Was Introduced To His Scene (Photos, Video) / 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.