Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) (51553 Views)

Ka3na: I Had Sex With Praise Nelson But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds / Kiddwaya: “I Will Beat Up Anyone Who Embarrasses Me On National TV” / BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Dooyumatul20(m): 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2020
grin e don happen o. Wetin man go do. He don chop am nah. Clean nigga. It was just in the house not outside o. Bang.
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Anchor535(m): 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2020
"BETTER USE"

Na wa ...so Erica no be better use? Wat exactly was her use to u? Ntoor 4 Erica, stay one place play game, day n nite..Kiddwaya.

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Rawhumper(m): 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2020
This has confirmed what i Said about ladies and sex.

Guys dont think You Can beat The girls to The Game especially if You know You paid thru your nose for sex.

With or without Money, women are human beings and need to satisfy their sexual urges.

joygiver1:

Nawao for you oh!! So because he loved her, she should automatically love him too even if he is not her spec and she is not attracted to him Na everybody wey love you, na him u love back

You people need to dead this talk.. The girl choose her spec and followed it, even if kid breaks her heart it's still better for her pass to date who she no like
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by od501: 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Fool, Unless cretin

Innocent girl allowed this wild animal into her space and you took away her chance to win, destroyed her image

You still have the nerve to be talking nonsense online with your tiny dickkk and peanut balls

And the last I checked it wasn't a rape situation! The Olosho asked for it!

4 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by chaloskyx: 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2020
DO YOU KNOW EVEN WITH THIS KID WOULD STILL SMASH ERICA OUTSIDE THE HOUSE
Coldie:
D guy is just being blunt he could have just lied that he would give her the money after all there's no money, but be said the truth.

Erica don suffer sha

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by luluman: 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Fool, Unless cretin

Innocent girl allowed this wild animal into her space and you took away her chance to win, destroyed her image

You still have the nerve to be talking nonsense online with your tiny dickkk and peanut balls
Where are your manners? You just call a man fool. Whatever ever Erica did she did at will. Did Kid not tell Ebuka they are just friends?

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by ennyrah: 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Fool, Unless cretin

are you now blaming Kidd for that ?

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Dude is already done with her cheap ass, he has used and dumped the classless and cheap hoe.

Erica is a typical Nigerian girl, they have nothing to offer if not there pussy.

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Soulmender: 10:26pm On Sep 16, 2020
qualitymart:
Shakara don end o

Don't let Dem see u finish, Dem go finish ur biscuit, Dem go break all your sweet, shakara don end o

cheesy

You just dropped some lines from my guy song

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by qualitymart: 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2020
Soulmender:

You just dropped some lines from my guy song
Boss, you Sabi
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by goldensoul55: 10:33pm On Sep 16, 2020
I can't believe ordianry penis can make make someone forget why she came to a show

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Lastmankc(m): 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2020
slyfox35:
When He don chop clean mouth for free inside the house,una want make he come pay for outside the house?
Kidd my man,the realest guy in the house,true to himself, honest as f**k
Nah real alpha male
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by greypencils: 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Fool, Unless cretin

Lol @ peanut balls
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2020
What else does anyone do again with already used toilet tissue/paper ?

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by WinLABSstores: 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Fool, Unless cretin

I'm not sure You are okay...

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by jojofola: 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2020
jaggabban:

Shut the fvck up! Like father like kini?
The guy say he no do, na by force? Ok, go give her to the father wey wan dash her money make he continue fvcking her.

run along.
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by EMMY76: 11:37pm On Sep 16, 2020
Lesson to all the potential erica wannabe who don't waste time in opening their legs to total strangers.

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by bluefilm: 5:14am On Sep 17, 2020
Chai

Make Erica no go commit suicide after hearing this o. grin grin grin

Girls make una try wake up o.

Fine face only with no substance is not just enough, if you like throw yourself to the guy in oshofree fashion 24-7.

As y'all can see, Erica is beginning to learn that the hard way.
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by BluntNigerian: 5:40am On Sep 17, 2020
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1364801/bbnaija-wouldnt-given-erica-money-won-kiddwaya-video/
Na Dele Momodu caused the first nonsense news.
He was busy disturbing Terry for nothing, just to float his news platform with the wave of BBN news
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by shugabasbn: 6:18am On Sep 17, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Fool, Unless cretin

As if the gal doesn't have functional brain. God go even vex for this kind of comment. Thy Lord will be angry, that He works for 6 whole days because of the gal but she refused to used the brain, eyes, ears etc that He bestowed His daughter for free
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Regex: 6:37am On Sep 17, 2020
Laple0541:

Are you for real? Did I hear you calling Erica "innocent"? Perhaps you should check out the definitions of the word innocent.

She is nothing but a cheap public dog cum gold digger, how can any decent girl open her legs for a man you met less than 2wks especially on a reality show being watched by millions of viewers around the world; that is the hallmark of irresponsibility.

Kiddwaya is a smart guy, he can't take a girl like Erica serious.

Except for the smart guys here who would love to read this, but I think you wasted time explaining this to him/her.

To them simp: Kiddwaya is the bad guy.
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by amaks: 6:42am On Sep 17, 2020
The way people are talking sef. Was she entitled to the money? Does he not have plans of his own? Is his father god and spokesman of his son's life?
This guys is just being honest and truthful. And he's ambitious which is good. He has done nothing wrong. People shouldn't learn to rely on their parents riches.
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by RTSC: 6:55am On Sep 17, 2020
And this guy poured inside her mouth o.
Too bad.
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Seun360(m): 7:03am On Sep 17, 2020
Erica wey be Olosho for Lekki, Chevron Drive to be precised.
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by millionboi2: 7:05am On Sep 17, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Fool, Unless cretin

eh
Are u alright

Do u even know the deep of d hoe?
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:11am On Sep 17, 2020
Someone wrote that he didn't really need the money....yeah right.
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by fattprince(m): 7:50am On Sep 17, 2020
uthlaw:
he should give his money because of one useless pussy!
Can you imagine? First she allowed him
Secondly he didn't rape her. Thirdly the guy couldn't have spoilt her image without her permission. So why blame the guy and leave the lady because she has a useless pucci

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by Mmlanrehh(m): 8:03am On Sep 17, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Fool, Unless cretin

Be calming down
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by PinkDick(m): 8:26am On Sep 17, 2020
BadBoy grin grin
Re: Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) by akdjr(m): 8:37am On Sep 17, 2020
Bro are u among people who still keep saying that a guy chop lady when he had sex with her?
slyfox35:
When He don chop clean mouth for free inside the house,una want make he come pay for outside the house?
Kidd my man,the realest guy in the house,true to himself, honest as f**k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Yousef's Students Hit The Streets To Campaign For Him (Photos) / Actor Runs Away After A Snake Was Introduced To His Scene (Photos, Video) / #BBNaija: Alex Had An Abortion At 16 In SS3. Sandra Asogwa Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.