Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,246 members, 7,780,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:30 PM

22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family (46123 Views)

Mercy Wave NGO Prison Outreach: Miss Favour Emmanuel Finally Reunites With Famil / "Missing" 300-Level Student, Priscilla Ojong Reunites With Family / Girl Reunites With Family 5 Years After Going Missing In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Use your head. Islam have nothing to do with those barbarism

Islam has nothing to do with southern kaduna killings ...it has nothing to do with Fulani herdsmen and bokoharam abi ?

islambad

3 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by anonimi: 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2020
xynerise:
So Muslims are still centuries behind?

More or less, just as Africans are still centuries behind on socioeconomic evolution.
Let us find out what exactly the Europeans did to move out of their Dark Age into the modern life of today.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by Preshhottie: 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2020
Righteousnesss8:
this is inhuman chai i feel his pain
you are very crazy can't you be yourself why are you impersonating another person else. To groom your fan base people and some useless character sha

2 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by anonimi: 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Use your head. Islam have nothing to do with those barbarism

So why are they doing it in the name of the religion, just as some useless gods of men use Christianity to label children witches and torture them (to death sometimes)?

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2020
Preshhottie:
you are very crazy can't you be yourself why are you impersonating another person else. To groom your fan base people and some useless character sha

Na your mama dey craze ..
If u no fit dey your dey go die na
Mumu
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by meobizy(f): 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2020
He was likely a mental case. The quickest solution to handling psychiatric cases in third world countries is chaining and beating the person repeatedly. I am not surprised.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by ThatFairGuy1: 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

Islam has nothing to do with southern kaduna killings ...it has nothing to do with Fulani herdsmen and bokoharam abi ?

islambad
It's senselessness to attribute some Marauder fulani herders misdeeds and that of bandit to Islam. Are they not killing Muslims? Besides, Southern Kaduna crisis is different, go and read about their history.

Even BH that do claim they're fighting for Islam were brainwashed by their superior who are Political agents.
That's why you'll see captured BH member that couldn't even say a word in Arabic.

READ, READ AND READ! YOU ALL NEED ENLIGHTENMENT ABOUT ISLAM

Cc anonimi
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by Ishilove: 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2020
anonimi:

More or less, just as Africans are still centuries behind on socioeconomic evolution.
Let us find out what exactly the Europeans did to move out of their Dark Age into the modern life of today.
They stole all our futuristic tech from Egypt and set us centuries behind
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by Alaga2222(m): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2020
This Muslim people at it again... that's why slovania don't accept Islam in their country..
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by starbright4real(m): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2020
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) am in lagos and willing to relocate 07037799108
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

It's senselessness to attribute some Marauder fulani herders misdeeds and that of bandit to Islam. Are they not killing Muslims? Besides, Southern Kaduna crisis is different, go and read about their history.

Even BH that do claim they're fighting for Islam were brainwashed by their superior who are Political agents.
That's why you'll see captured BH member that couldn't even say a word in Arabic.

READ, READ AND READ! YOU ALL NEED ENLIGHTENMENT ABOUT ISLAM

Cc anonimi

story for the gods .....

Say NO to the so called religion of peace.... mtcheeeew!!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by Benprass(m): 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2020
Let just say Jesus doesn't exist for example and we just have Islam as a religion, I won't worship thier Evi Mohammed, is better to worship idol than to be a Muslim.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by xynerise: 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
anonimi:

The solution is not far-fetched. It lies within us. Just that we are so comfortable with the Dark Age.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by Shimran(m): 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
Azmanaty03:
Islam is a pissful religion. allahu akbar
Indeed God (Allah) is the Greatest to the fact islam is an America and the Western's nightmare
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by JONSYN7154: 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2020
fati2001:
thank God.
fati, it happen in arewa
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by xynerise: 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ishilove:

You are a little too dramatic grin.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by Ishilove: 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2020
xynerise:

You are a little too dramatic grin.
I plead 'guilty', your Antelopeship tongue grin
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by xynerise: 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ishilove:

I plead 'guilty', your Antelopeship tongue grin
Keep looking for my trouble until I will catch you grin
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by Kaybaba5(m): 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
God saved us
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by jacoik(m): 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2020
decatalyst:
Something is wrong in the North and with the North!

Even cows get freedom pass this guy sha embarassed
lolxxxxx hahahaha aswear u no get sense oooooo. so na ordinary meat u go buy dis fine fan for? in fact I give up on your case
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by 4tomandchi: 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2020
Only him and God knows what he has had to deal with!

May God deliver us from people with evil intentions.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by sheryyph: 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2020
Hhhhmmm
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by anonimi: 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ishilove:

You don’t mean that, do you?
Oyinbos fit talk sey China dey steal their futuristic tech, but they (oyinbos) have not stopped their technological success, unlike us, if we follow your hypothesis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by anonimi: 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ishilove:

By the way, Egyptians are more Arab/Middle East than Sub-Saharan black Africans.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by faraday77(m): 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2020
We are all shouting callous, wicked to this open way of showing wickedness. I think this is better at leaat you know who your enemies are. What about the chaining to a pole like goat done to you in your village by your mother or father or any of your relative.And they the one that you shares 20% of salary and you parade them as your blood. You laugh and smile with them even confide and behind you they are backstabber that have chained your destiny to the pole. I think this one is better.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by Parisian: 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2020
I remember the story. Someone that schooled in the UK cry
Guyman02:
One extremist may have accused him of speaking against Mohammed.
Remember the PHD holder who was locked up in Kaduna by a Mallam with lunatics and accused of running mad because he decided to join his wife in going to church. Instead of murdering him they took him to a dungeon and chained him for months to 'cure' his madness of leaving Islam

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by AnanseK(m): 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2020
oluwamaich:
Shits that happen in North

How do you know that the criminals are not southerners?

Is it not Nyamiri people that are stealing Northern children to sell at Onitsha slave market?
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by AnanseK(m): 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2020
Benprass:
Let just say Jesus doesn't exist for example and we just have Islam as a religion, I won't worship thier Evi Mohammed, is better to worship idol than to be a Muslim.

The three gods you worship , are they not idols? Father, son and spirit, abi.?
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by otunbaolukunle(m): 11:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
Let me show you how to make money from Network marketing. WhatsApp this number for more information 0812 043 5999
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by zudozz: 1:25am On Sep 17, 2020
miserable lot!
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by nengibo: 5:11am On Sep 17, 2020
Skynet45:
angry Aboki are dragging us backwards wish we could have a southern Nigeria nation free from the north.
An they are doing it in the south now,
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family by nengibo: 5:12am On Sep 17, 2020
anonimi:

By the way, Egyptians are more Arab/Middle East than Sub-Saharan black Africans.
Ancient Egyptians were black

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dead Body Found Floating In Aba After Heavy Rainfall. Graphic Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) / Photo Of Lady In Edo Pinned With Nails And Juju In Her Mother-In-Law's Wardrobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.