Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity (104173 Views)

US Billionaire Fulfills Dream – To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity / Banking Sector Records Transactions Worth N32.48 Trillion In Q1, 2018 – NBS / Philanthropy: Charles Francis Feeney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by juniorstar(m): 12:00am On Sep 18, 2020
MINORU:
shocked I wish Nigeria politicians will learn from the this

Whoever loves money never has enough; whoever loves wealth is never satisfied with their income. This too is meaningless.
you can only do such after working for it.. if it was stolen why give it our that's an average Nigerian politician dilemma
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Kwili: 12:05am On Sep 18, 2020
sir with faith, I tap from ur blessing. AMEN!!!!

1 Like

Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Lastmankc(m): 12:05am On Sep 18, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Bleep Nigeria
Bleep Buhari
Bleep oshiomole
Bleep lord luggard

Bleep Police
Bleep Efcc
Bleep you

Bleep every thing
Bleep you all
Fu*ck you too

1 Like

Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Jaykrown: 12:11am On Sep 18, 2020
francotunsco:
After leaving $2million behind for his remaining uninsurable years on Earth, he is being considered poor! What a poor man!

Dumb Ass.. Do you still consider him a rich man?
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:11am On Sep 18, 2020
CodeTemplar:
[s]I strongly suspect he is a devout Christian.[/s]
The money they'll rather give to their daddy g.o right?
An atheist/agnostic doing this is what's believable.
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by RoyalTerrorist(m): 12:17am On Sep 18, 2020
Charity I greet you. This Charity self na which part of the world she from come self? U too d flex jor
But truth be told this life no get balance even for scale
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by LordPsalm(m): 12:29am On Sep 18, 2020
He should just lay his hand on me. This is the anointing i need
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 18, 2020
dynicks:
E get as this life be honestly!!

This life just dey dangle from left to right; ain't balanced atall!

Anyways, e go reach my turn soon...that's for sure!!..
But until then, hustle's on; hope on 100; fingers crossed!!

You Nigerians all want to be billionaires so you can oppress your neighbours, then hoard all the money you cannot spend and take it all to your Father the Devil in Hell
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by MrAkata: 2:01am On Sep 18, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tKXwB6c0oI

His parents were Irish and he rebuilt Ireland's Universities and helped turn it around from the sheit hole that it was

This man life story is unbelievable

He showed that we as black people can change our communities and countries.

Instead of idolizing and kissing our celebrities and billionaires assess we need to start demanding they cut a check

Most make their money off our backs and all they do is flaunt their wealth and claim they are "motivating" us

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by BluntNigerian: 2:03am On Sep 18, 2020
Jaykrown:

This is the most dumbest, stupid and foolish comment have ever come across on Nairaland.. If you know you have nothing in your brain, why can’t you couple and learn from other people’s comments?.. must you comment when you know you have no brain? Do you know how many Billions of Dollars he gave out to charity? Everything he has worked for all his life, his hard earned money, his sweats.. So the 2 million dollars he left for himself and wife is something to you out of all he has done, that’s why you said he still not broke? You are nothing but an ANIMAL.
The rich man thought that 2million was poor.
But here we are.
The real poor ones still see him as stinkingly rich.
Meanwhile,, must you insult the commenter in order to disagree with his opinions??
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by JaneYave(f): 4:39am On Sep 18, 2020
This is dying a rich man because you have helped humanity.Truly,this helping ministry,if God lay it on your heart,you won't rest till you do it,he has peace now and will die a blessed man.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by CodeTemplar: 5:12am On Sep 18, 2020
mu2sa2:
Keep on suspecting what the man never open his mouth to say.
Everyone has their suspicions, I haven't killed anyone.
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by illicit(m): 6:05am On Sep 18, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Bleep Nigeria Bleep Buhari Bleep oshiomole Bleep lord luggard

Bleep Police Bleep Efcc Bleep you
Bleep every thing Bleep you all

Oya come bleep me
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by seguno2: 6:11am On Sep 18, 2020
majamajic:
Oyibo

........... created equally as we blacks.

1 Like

Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by seguno2: 6:19am On Sep 18, 2020
Rich4god:
I wish some of our private jet owners will do this..

Maybe if we stop hailing them for having private jets and flaunting Ferraris to their daughters
We all have a great role to play in this.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by seguno2: 6:20am On Sep 18, 2020
Denique:
E nor born ni? Hmmmmundecided

He has five children.
You could easily have googled the information.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 18, 2020
Jaykrown:

This is the most dumbest, stupid and foolish comment have ever come across on Nairaland.. If you know you have nothing in your brain, why can’t you couple and learn from other people’s comments?.. must you comment when you know you have no brain? Do you know how many Billions of Dollars he gave out to charity? Everything he has worked for all his life, his hard earned money, his sweats.. So the 2 million dollars he left for himself and wife is something to you out of all he has done, that’s why you said he still not broke? You are nothing but an ANIMAL.

Your father is a BARREN ANIMAL.
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by tonididdy(m): 6:32am On Sep 18, 2020
maynia:

Your father is a BARREN ANIMAL.
Ewo shocked
Barren animal grin

Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by tonyson010(m): 6:43am On Sep 18, 2020
I wish many of our rich men can be donating to research and educational institutions to help our country.
This is why we they will continue to lead in technology. The rich Americans and Europeans always donate heavily to universities for research.
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by chibuzorAbia: 6:56am On Sep 18, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
let's kidnap him and demand $50 billion ransom grin

IGBO MAN!!!!!
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 18, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Bleep Nigeria Bleep Buhari Bleep oshiomole Bleep lord luggard

Bleep Police Bleep Efcc Bleep you
Bleep every thing Bleep you all
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by chibuzorAbia: 6:59am On Sep 18, 2020
lekki1444:
this is stupidity. all those charities are scams 90 percent of that money goes in there pocket. this man is just a wicked man who wants to keep the status quo going. what he could have done is collated the list of the 50 million unemployed homeless people in america. then 9,000,000,000 divided by 50,000,000 and each person gets 180 dollars and he would have fed 50 million people for a week instead of giving it to rich charities and foundations and hence he wants to do good but not change the status quo. thats wickedness. if you want to do good do good all the way down to the grassroot and not further enrich the rich. cornell university has a very strong endowment but he goes and gives them 1 billion dollars ? WTF was dat shit ? i ought to slap this old man

Look into your MIRROR and you'll see the stupidest man on earth...........YOU!
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Denique(f): 7:01am On Sep 18, 2020
seguno2:

He has five children.
You could easily have googled the information.

Sir, you could easily have done same to find out about "reading between the lines".

There was a viral story about the Mobolaji Bank Anthony's not happy with their dad's decision not to leave them an inheritance. Some of them tried to contest the will...

I was just baffled as to why he has to give up all despite having kids...quite unNigerian if you get my drift this time.
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Gadsun39(m): 7:04am On Sep 18, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Bleep Nigeria
Bleep Buhari
Bleep oshiomole
Bleep lord luggard

Bleep Police
Bleep Efcc
Bleep you

Bleep every thing
Bleep you all

Bleep-bleep you too, motherfucker!
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Prechgold1180(m): 7:06am On Sep 18, 2020
Gadsun39:

Bleep-bleep you too, motherfucker!

Bleep you
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by Denique(f): 7:20am On Sep 18, 2020
xamuell:
Even though. It's an encouragement for the children to make their own wealth and name.

The children of the cofounder of Nike are just your average Americans because their dad didn't leave much stocks for them. This was someone worth billions of dollars in his lifetime.

Charity is a good cause but we all strive to acquire this wealth to leave an inheritance or at the very least, A Life Starter Pack.

I'll give to the charity but will most definitely leave the chunk of it for my children. I didn't come this far to have them go through the process of starting afresh again. O wrong nau! Very wrong!!

Imagine a child who's accustomed to a lifestyle now having to start from the bottom because they were unable to maintain such all because "parent" wanted to be hero/heroine??.??! That's depression!! WTF?!!!

Why are you giving to charity in the first place? Isn't it because someone is financially unfit or needs the support at least?

Why put your children in such a precarious situation??. I can never understand it!

Any parent who does that is only but selfish— such an inconsiderate parent!
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by shawn55ng: 7:28am On Sep 18, 2020
Auladimeji1:
To be honest,I can't do it...I have families,friends and religious places to give
You can do it. It is the greed in you that is making you to say so. If you are a natural giver it will mean nothing to you giving 80% of what you have for humanity and keep 20% for yourself
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by incometeacher: 7:34am On Sep 18, 2020
Ye! Baba why you no talk make I apply na? Choi! �

Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by seguno2: 7:37am On Sep 18, 2020
Denique:
Sir, you could easily have done same to find out about "reading between the lines".

There was a viral story about the Mobolaji Bank Anthony's not happy with their dad's decision not to leave them an inheritance. Some of them tried to contest the will...

I was just baffled as to why he has to give up all despite having kids...quite unNigerian if you get my drift this time.

The subject is not a Nigerian but an American, and they are used to philanthropy much more than we are.
His children may have been given shares in his company and be wealthy on their own without the need for any further willing of new assets/wealth from the father.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by ukpahu(m): 7:38am On Sep 18, 2020
pls help hungry want kill me First Bank 3041065357
Re: Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity by seguno2: 7:43am On Sep 18, 2020
Denique:
The children of the cofounder of Nike are just your average Americans because their dad didn't leave much stocks for them. This was someone worth billions of dollars in his lifetime.

Charity is a good cause but we all strive to acquire this wealth to leave an inheritance or at the very least, A Life Starter Pack.

I'll give to the charity but will most definitely leave the chunk of it for my children. I didn't come this far to have them go through the process of starting afresh again. O wrong nau! Very wrong!!

Imagine a child who's accustomed to a lifestyle now having to start from the bottom because they were unable to maintain such all because "parent" wanted to be hero/heroine??.??! That's depression!! WTF?!!!

Why are you giving to charity in the first place? Isn't it because someone is financially unfit or needs the support at least?

Why put your children in such a precarious situation??. I can never understand it!

Any parent who does that is only but selfish— such an inconsiderate parent!

You give to charity so that your children and others don’t have to live in a shithole, but in a better environment overall, where attaining sustainable overall success is easier for everyone.
Have you gone through the list of his charitable donations?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version / Lady Returns N860,000 Mistakenly Transferred To Her Account (Photos) / UBA Bank Ebeano Estate Enugu Amid Coronavirus Issue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.