Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,857 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Plz Your Candid Advice Is Needed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Plz Your Candid Advice Is Needed (1642 Views)

Your Candid Opinions On Peugeot 407 (manual Or Automatic Transmissions) / URGENT PLZ: FORD FOCUS 2003 Or HONDA 1998 (ACADEMY)? YOUR CANDID ADVICE / Advice : Is Lexus The Best Car To Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Your Candid Advice Is Needed by Divinehenrich(m): 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2020
Good day sirs/Ma
Please I urgently need a candid advice on the type of Naija used car one can buy @ #800k.
Features:
*The car must be in a very good working condition, or just minor thing to fix.
* Fuel economy.
*Rugged.
*availability & affordable spare parts.
*Easy to maintain.
*from 2005 up.........
Thanks in anticipation my great people of Narialand
Re: Plz Your Candid Advice Is Needed by TPound(m): 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2020
Divinehenrich:
Good day sirs/Ma
Please I urgently need a candid advice on the type of Naija used car one can buy @ #800k.
Features:
* Fuel economy.
*Rugged.
*Easy to maintain.
*from 2005 up.........

Is a 2007 Nissan sentra okay for you?
Re: Plz Your Candid Advice Is Needed by Divinehenrich(m): 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2020
Not too familiar with that car. I heard Nissan always have electrical fault. I will prefer Toyota or Honda cars.
TPound:

Is a 2007 Nissan sentra okay for you?

1 Like

Re: Plz Your Candid Advice Is Needed by TPound(m): 12:38am On Sep 17, 2020
Divinehenrich:
Not too familiar with that car. I heard Nissan always have electrical fault. I will prefer Toyota or Honda cars.

Okay...Whatsapp me on the number in my signature...
I've got other options for you
Re: Plz Your Candid Advice Is Needed by Divinehenrich(m): 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
More....,
Re: Plz Your Candid Advice Is Needed by promotervickky(m): 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
Divinehenrich:
More....,

Go for Honda Civic or Toyota TinyLight

1 Like

Re: Plz Your Candid Advice Is Needed by Divinehenrich(m): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
Please which year of civic?
promotervickky:

Re: Plz Your Candid Advice Is Needed by Kaybaba5(m): 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2020
promotervickky:

The op mentioned 2005 models
Re: Plz Your Candid Advice Is Needed by promotervickky(m): 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2020
Divinehenrich:
Please which year of civic?

2008-2009, if you can upgrade your budget to 1m, it can get a 2010.

1 Like

Re: Plz Your Candid Advice Is Needed by Divinehenrich(m): 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2020
What about Honda city 2009/2010.
promotervickky:

2008-2009, if you can upgrade your budget to 1m, it can get a 2010.
Re: Plz Your Candid Advice Is Needed by proclinician: 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ur best bet is Camry 2001.
Re: Plz Your Candid Advice Is Needed by dfos2k(m): 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2020
Go for a Honda civic 2007-8. Thank me later.
Please buy my book for just 1k it's been helping people since coro grin. 07037532769 (WhatsApp)

Re: Plz Your Candid Advice Is Needed by thonyman: 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2020
With your budget of 800k for 2005 models upward, na trouble you dey find.
You will soon start suspecting possible family members bewitching you.
The probability of you buying a lemon is high.
You had better stick to a neatly used 2001 Camry so that your subsequent income will be for other projects.

1 Like

Re: Plz Your Candid Advice Is Needed by Divinehenrich(m): 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2020
So is it only Camry 2001 (naija used)that one will get @ 800k
thonyman:
With your budget of 800k for 2005 models upward, na trouble you dey find.
You will soon start suspecting possible family members bewitching you.
The probability of you buying a lemon is high.
You had better stick to a neatly used 2001 Camry so that your subsequent income will be for other projects.
Re: Plz Your Candid Advice Is Needed by Divinehenrich(m): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
What about Toyota Avalon 2004?
proclinician:
Ur best bet is Camry 2001.
Re: Plz Your Candid Advice Is Needed by proclinician: 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2020
Divinehenrich:
What about Toyota Avalon 2004?

You're better of getting a better deal with ur budget on an older vehicle.
Re: Plz Your Candid Advice Is Needed by emmyN(m): 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
Divinehenrich:
Good day sirs/Ma
Features:
* Fuel economy.
*Rugged.
*Easy to maintain.
*from 2005 up.........

You can get a 2005 honda accord with your budget and possibly have some change to spare with good bargaining.
Re: Plz Your Candid Advice Is Needed by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2020
Honda DC, Honda Civic (08) years , Volvo S60

Your best bets cool

Don’t mind those giving you negative vibes here, you’ll get very sound cars with your budget

3 Likes

Re: Plz Your Candid Advice Is Needed by thonyman: 7:09am On Sep 19, 2020
No, you can get other brands, newer models with your 800k, most will be recommended by the people your village witches will use.
If you know the 800k is your hard earned saved fund, stick to older Toyota Camry in prinstine state, but if you know you have steady flow of funds to dabble in to handle expensive repairs like changing engine or transmission, go for the newer models/brands you are interested in.
When your eye go clear ooo, telly-person, den no dey telly person eee
2x
Divinehenrich:

1 Like

Re: Plz Your Candid Advice Is Needed by thonyman: 7:14am On Sep 19, 2020
No, you can get other brands, newer models with your 800k, most will be recommended by the people your village witches will use.
If you know the 800k is your hard earned saved fund, stick to older Toyota Camry in prinstine state, but if you know you have steady flow of funds to dabble in to handle expensive repairs like changing engine or transmission, go for the newer models/brands you are interested in.
However, you have a saving grace if you are in Lagos/close to Lag, ensure Gazzuzz handle inspection before purchase especially if you are buying newer model of 2005 & above that is not Toyota.
He is the only Oracle I trust to protect you from village people who may plan to use the car as lemon for you.
2x
Divinehenrich:
Re: Plz Your Candid Advice Is Needed by valarinz: 8:31am On Sep 19, 2020
thonyman:
2x

For discussion sake, so you're saying that every person driving other brands of car (not Toyota) are always facing expensive repairs and buying engine and transmission upandan.....

Alternatively, once you run into the welcoming hands of sweet, darling Toyota, then you're immune, expensive repairs or engine/transmission replacement will never happen?

1 Like

Re: Plz Your Candid Advice Is Needed by thonyman: 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
No, with my experience I will say Toyota cars tolerate abuses more than other brands. Since he is going for Naija used, its advisable to go for Toyota.
valarinz:

For discussion sake, so you're saying that every person driving other brands of car (not Toyota) are always facing expensive repairs and buying engine and transmission upandan.....

Alternatively, once you run into the welcoming hands of sweet, darling Toyota, then you're immune, expensive repairs or engine/transmission replacement will never happen?

1 Like

Re: Plz Your Candid Advice Is Needed by valarinz: 11:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
thonyman:
No, with my experience I will say Toyota cars tolerate abuses more than other brands. Since he is going for Naija used, its advisable to go for Toyota.

Perfect, settles it. Nice day Sir

1 Like

Re: Plz Your Candid Advice Is Needed by Eldemmi(m): 9:13am On Sep 20, 2020
Toyota take abuses more is something I don't like to hear..
must we abuse vehicles, that is why it is always overpriced though very reliable..
If you do away with abuse will enjoy some other brands.
Re: Plz Your Candid Advice Is Needed by thebigkendo(m): 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
This life sha.. Somebody will carry 800k & buy a naija used 2001 motor.... When dem no swear for me

Your 800k can get you any of the following naija used cars..
Camry big for nothing
Honda accord EOD or DC
Honda civic 05 or 07
05 Volvo S60
Honda CRV 05
Toyota Yaris
Honda City
Any 2005 - 2007 Kia or Hyundai product grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Plz Your Candid Advice Is Needed by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
Honda City. Make sure say dem no use am run Uber.
Re: Plz Your Candid Advice Is Needed by Divinehenrich(m): 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
More input
Re: Plz Your Candid Advice Is Needed by melviniyke2002(m): 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
2001 camry...keep some change grin
Re: Plz Your Candid Advice Is Needed by Divinehenrich(m): 8:44am On Oct 18, 2020
More comments

(1) (Reply)

Very Neat Vento Glx For Sale At A Give Away Price / Seinna 800k Asking Buyer Settles 50k 08163157823 Ph / The Truth Behind Aluminium Car Engines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.