Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

I Think Am Ready To Take The Red Pill Now. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Am Ready To Take The Red Pill Now. (737 Views)

Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / The Red Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Am Ready To Take The Red Pill Now. by VicThory(m): 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2020
Well, since am easy going, noticed that most people especially the girls like taking me for ride. Tired of it and would like to man up.
P.S- gone through most post on this forum and haven't found any concrete stuffs. And would need someone to give me chatting lessons.

I sell trons and can trade for you. Comment to be noticed if interested.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Am Ready To Take The Red Pill Now. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2020
Is that why you opened a thread?

You are SIMPly joking, you are not serious.

4 Likes

Re: I Think Am Ready To Take The Red Pill Now. by GeneralKoko(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2020
Sincerely , NOBODY CARES

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Ready To Take The Red Pill Now. by VicThory(m): 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2020
Was asking assistance from the OGs in the house not underdogs. Now run.
Re: I Think Am Ready To Take The Red Pill Now. by cappucino925(m): 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2020
VicThory:
Was asking assistance from the OGs in the house not underdogs. Now run.
read ubunja's thread and that of Dpsychologist
Re: I Think Am Ready To Take The Red Pill Now. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2020
You don't need cheap chat lines to deal with women (who have no respect for you), you solely need to A) mingle with better women B) stand for what you believe is right or wrong to do in a r/ship and C) if/when a woman try to play you (aka take you for a ride), don't be afraid to give her a piece of your mind, without being scared of being labelled "whatever nonsense" by these same women.

...but most importantly, go look at yourself in the mirror and be proud of whoever you see in the reflection.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Am Ready To Take The Red Pill Now. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
You don't need cheap chat lines to deal with women (who have no respect for you), you solely need to A) mingle with better women B) stand for what you believe is right or wrong to do in a r/ship and C) if/when a woman try to play you (aka take you for a ride), don't be afraid to give her a piece of your mind, without being scared of being labelled "whatever nonsense" by these same women.

...but most importantly, go look at yourself in the mirror and be proud of whoever you see in the reflection.
I just don't know why I like this moniker...I swear.

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Ready To Take The Red Pill Now. by Skmoda(m): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2020
cappucino925:
read ubunja's thread and that of Dpsychologist
search for GLYCOLYSISSS Page, you will be liberated.
Re: I Think Am Ready To Take The Red Pill Now. by Hardrive(m): 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2020
The Rational Male 123 by Rollo Tomassi

1 Like

Re: I Think Am Ready To Take The Red Pill Now. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
most guys were simps back in d days until they educated themselves....work on ur self and don't see urself as a big god when u r with ladies esp. naija gals
Re: I Think Am Ready To Take The Red Pill Now. by TOMSY(f): 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Guys On Nairaland / Ten Things Women Notice About Men Right Away / Why Are Yoruba Girls Always Fighting In Foreign Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.