Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK (66919 Views)

FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested / How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer / Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by karnap(m): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2020
marriage certificate will be like primary school report card by2030.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by Omoslim26: 10:01am On Sep 17, 2020
[quote author=TheChameleon post=94010299]

I can see your hustle. You don become billionaire from hawking gala.

Now you have been noticed... go and sell more undecided grin

E pain am[/quote

�� I was expecting nothing less from you
jobless lazy boy
e for even better if you dey sell gala dan to dey disturb us with your radarada for here
no worry continue to dey do Yoruba vs igbo upandan
no go find work hunger go shift your tiny waist����

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by TheChameleon: 10:02am On Sep 17, 2020
Zex0020:
This is fake
FFK has issued a sue

The 2 billion naira negotiations made me laugh small grin

Weyrey!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by mukthar2000(m): 10:03am On Sep 17, 2020
Chaiii, now we understand the reason why MR BANKROLLING was over reacted on that journalist guy , the was totally frustrated with the domestic problems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by ziondaughter247: 10:08am On Sep 17, 2020
Kemi Olunloyo is a disgusting liar! Remember, Kemi and Femi are childhood family friends. I strongly believe they dated way back and they deserve each other. They should have married. When Femi had that problem with Bianca Ojukwu, this same Kemi was all over the place supporting Femi. Honestly, this mad woman has lost all credibility! This is Femi's way of doing damage control, but the discerning mind knows that this is bullshit! That Precious might be a golddiger, but she's not having mental problems. It is Femi that is known to have mental problems, the old fool is a known junkie. There was even a time way back he dated one girl like that and came online to destroy her image. Very very badly behaved child man. This is also a note to golddigers like Precious, do you think the others that left before you are mad?? Stay away from divorced men especially a man divorced more than once. Also I can almost bet that Precious didn't dig anything tangible. This guy is not that gracious to allow his wife get anything. He seems very stingy sef.
This is his fourth wife and they all left. Femi will end up a very lonely and forsaken man. Even his children will desert him! His adult children don't even talk to him!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by Tatashi: 10:10am On Sep 17, 2020
Avoid divorced men. They are bad news. No woman willingly abandons her marriage but when she does,then you know the man was a huge problem

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by Omoslim26: 10:11am On Sep 17, 2020
Beta for madam before dis man go bite her ear d man madness don dey increase volume of recent

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by lucky4west: 10:11am On Sep 17, 2020
most of this write up will definitely be true, alot of folks that has worked for this fani kayode have shared similar experiences....and going by the way he bullied that journalist a while ago that man is a real monster, evidence of over pampered, spoilt brat from ill gotten wealth

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by Rawtruth1: 10:18am On Sep 17, 2020
I am not surprised. In fact, she is even a super woman for managing a short tempered fellow like that man who opened abused and threatened a reporter for merely asking an innocuous question. She was the fourth wife or victim, I guess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by GavelSlam: 10:19am On Sep 17, 2020
Zex0020:
This is fake
FFK has issued a sue

Doesn't deny the breakup.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by DragonFire433: 10:20am On Sep 17, 2020
Tatashi:
Avoid divorced men. They are bad news. No woman willingly abandons her marriage but when she does,then you know the man was a huge problem

And you must be talking from experience.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by victorjoe(m): 10:38am On Sep 17, 2020
Zzor:
I have been long expecting it,if she could stay this long with this man,then she's a rare breed.

You know the man one on one ni?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by maasoap(m): 10:41am On Sep 17, 2020
strangest:
Sad, how people enjoy bad news about others

Don't you think FFK deserves more than this? Karma is a biitch

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by Kayceenaz(m): 10:44am On Sep 17, 2020
If these whispers are true, then it is another reminder to men "Beauty is deceitful and not everything." Look beyond!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by maasoap(m): 10:44am On Sep 17, 2020
ziondaughter247:
Kemi Olunloyo is a disgusting liar! Remember, Kemi and Femi are childhood family friends. I strongly believe they dated way back and they deserve each other. They should have married. When Femi had that problem with Bianca Ojukwu, this same Kemi was all over the place supporting Femi. Honestly, this mad woman has lost all credibility! This is Femi's way of doing damage control, but the discerning mind knows that this is bullshit! That Precious might be a golddiger, but she's not having mental problems. It is Femi that is known to have mental problems, the old fool is a known junkie. There was even a time way back he dated one girl like that and came online to destroy her image. Very very badly behaved child man. This is also a note to golddigers like Precious, do you think the others that left before you are mad?? Stay away from divorced men especially a man divorced more than once. Also I can almost bet that Precious didn't dig anything tangible. This guy is not that gracious to allow his wife get anything. He seems very stingy sef.
This is his fourth wife and they all left. Femi will end up a very lonely and forsaken man. Even his children will desert him! His adult children don't even talk to him!

Did you even understand what you read at all?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by od501: 10:47am On Sep 17, 2020
donaldeke:

https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2020/09/femi-fani-kayode-and-precious-chikwendu.html?m=1

Kemi Olunloyo writes:

https://twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1306260152211955713?s=19

She is crazy, let her swear she didn't know this even before she married him. Ode wet don see moni. Good luck ma!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by Nweike1: 10:48am On Sep 17, 2020
SLAP44:
She really enjoyed his wealth fromnthe b last administration.
Gbam!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by strangest(m): 10:48am On Sep 17, 2020
maasoap:

Don't you think FFK deserves more than this? Karma is a biitch
no connection between family and politics...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by Arabaincubus: 10:58am On Sep 17, 2020
They can go their separate ways in peace if the contract is over. After all, marriage is a contract between two prospective people with each wanting to advance their respective interests.

However, I wouldn't like to get absorbed in this because all the people involved - from the reporter to the couple are suspected maniacs. If you also dwell too much, you may have a need to visit Yaba left as well.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by delpee(f): 11:22am On Sep 17, 2020
nick50:
I have told countless of igbo women to avoid marrying or dating afonja bastards but they won't hear

There are countless successful inter tribal marriages between Igbos and Yorubas just as there are numerous failed intra tribal marriages. Experience and exposure counts.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by DOnlooker(m): 11:25am On Sep 17, 2020
Alleged, allegedly, alleged, allegedly....
Give us some facts or shut your trap.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by nick50(m): 11:30am On Sep 17, 2020
delpee:

There are countless successful inter tribal marriages between Igbos and Yorubas just as there are numerous failed intra tribal marriages. Experience and exposure counts.
..igbo women always thinks like this but not knowing the level of hatred Yoruba tribe have for igbos.. This is exactly the same thing Maj.Gen. Aguiyi ironsi respond to ojukwu wen He was warned to bring the capital of Nigeria down to Enugu and rule Nigeria from there but ironsi refused, started moving round the country making peace but was eventually betrayed and killed in yoruba land (Ibadan).. I know this piece of advice will fell on deaf ears continue but don't say I didn't warn u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by chaloskyx: 11:31am On Sep 17, 2020
eya but am sure when you married him you knew deep down the man was a thug but i guess his money and status made up for those doubts now you have been used abused and left broke by marrying a man for his wealth and not for his character...my dear as the saying goes as you lay your bed you shall lie on it its you problem deal with it yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by chaloskyx: 11:34am On Sep 17, 2020
this case does not have anything to do with inter tribal marriage. you are obviously a tribalist who needs to be educated on matters like this
nick50:
..igbo women always thinks like this but not knowing the level of hatred Yoruba tribe have for igbos.. This is exactly the same thing Maj.Gen. Aguiyi ironsi respond to ojukwu wen He was warned to bring the capital of Nigeria down to Enugu and rule Nigeria from there but ironsi refused, started moving round the country making peace but was eventually betrayed and killed in yoruba land (Ibadan).. I know this piece of advice will fell on deaf ears continue but don't say I didn't warn u

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by nick50(m): 11:45am On Sep 17, 2020
chaloskyx:
this case does not have anything to do with inter tribal marriage. you are obviously a tribalist who needs to be educated on matters like this
..70% of yorubas doesn't know their father..most of them are products of baby mamas ..tinubu is a very good example

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by zudozz: 11:55am On Sep 17, 2020
Igbo geh wey marry Yoruba man.... Thankio very much..

Foul wey dey waka make he see d one wey dey boil inside pot of soup!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by chaloskyx: 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
whats all this now are you sure you are actually educated lol like how did you arrive at this stats
nick50:
..70% of yorubas doesn't know their father..most of them are products of baby mamas ..tinubu is a very good example

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by nick50(m): 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
chaloskyx:
whats all this now are you sure you are actually educated lol like how did you arrive at this stats
people like Tinubu, davido, wizkid, kemi olunloyo, daddy freeze, obadanjo, mc oluomo etc doesn't know or live with their father
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by Twenty8: 12:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
Cyberterror:
I hope it isn't because of his cocaine addiction.

I hope it is a fake news too because those beautiful little children of his don't deserve a broken home.

No child deserves a broken home.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by Tmb78(m): 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
chaloskyx:
So you don't know a mentally disturbed person from afar?
Their comments always give them away.
Don't waste your precious time replying him.
It's just not worth it.
Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK by Thetruthshallse(m): 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
Tmb78:
So you don't know a mentally disturbed person from afar?
Their comments always give them away.
Don't waste your precious time replying him.
It's just not worth it.
Shalom!
God bless you brother.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude / Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React / Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.